The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

As promised a Bridget Midget 30 for 30
SWEET! Thanks for posting all those pics O.g as I am now pretty convinced that my M is the same pheno as your BM :ROFLMAO:
*** ALERT *** Deep Blue has been deployed. That should give M a leg up on getting into the scrog first here in week or so. Can't decide what to put underneath her though but I think it's either going to be Jaws which makes most things jump out of the water pretty damn well or just embrace the fact that she is going to be a sexy as fuck little person and put Jemma on their like OG did with Bridgette. Hmmmm
View attachment 91217 View attachment 91218 View attachment 91219
Let the battle of the sexy as fuck little people plants COMMENCE!
Jemma 4.jpg

printer

Super Active Member
It's the low light on the lowers causing it. I use to have herm issues in scrogs more than any other way. Defoliate the low stuff and just pull those branch nuts off. They will stop coming out when the plants go to flower.
That is what happened to me. She turned the lights down, defoliated my low stuff, then pulled my nuts off. I have been a gentle flower ever since.

Dalton

Nobody
Mine are striped besides the tops that have some pistils showing theses ladies are naked.. But all that matters is a beautiful shining cola in the end and with some care theses ladies will come around.. I will not take an knee in this comp. fuck that.. I still have my late start #6 (miniature) in a solo that I just my through in a 1gal and start flower on my next day cycle.. ( I wasn't planning on flowering my Purple. T WRECK (HSO) and Punch the Cake (The Plug) but her we go! I have no shame I know they look like palm trees on a lonely island but it had to be done.
IMG_9967.JPGIMG_9968.JPGIMG_9969.JPGIMG_9970.JPGIMG_9971.JPG