The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Just a public service announcement to those newish to the forum... The "Dislike" :poop: post reaction is only supposed to be used for posts where people are being assholes. Using it on a post actually deducts reaction score points from the person who's post you use it on. Most people don't give a shit (pun intended) but I thought I'd bring it up so you guys don't inadvertently piss people off without realizing it. Most of us use the "sick" 🤮 reaction instead since it doesn't mean you think the person is being a shithead. This public service announcement has been brought to you by Ovaltine, the goodnight beverage.

Just a public service announcement to those newish to the forum... The "Dislike" :poop: post reaction is only supposed to be used for posts where people are being assholes. Using it on a post actually deducts reaction score points from the person who's post you use it on. Most people don't give a shit (pun intended) but I thought I'd bring it up so you guys don't inadvertently piss people off without realizing it. Most of us use the "sick" 🤮 reaction instead since it doesn't mean you think the person is being a shithead. This public service announcement has been brought to you by Ovaltine, the goodnight beverage.
Oh snap... Well I have definitely been using that post reaction wrong lol. Thanks for info nugget TFC.
TMYK.gif

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Ohhhhh crap sorry too anyone I miss used it on! I thought it was more universal like damn dude that's the shits! Not a malice bone in my body unless someone strikes me but I am a mellow old fart who knows nothing about 💩😬😂🤔😃🎰🎳 etc. etc.

LumpLogan

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member

Attachments