The official Heisenbeans Youtube Competition

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Well fellow growmies, I’m think I am gracefully bowing out. It’s been real and it’s been fun. But my luck with Fem seeds has ran out. This is not a knock on Heisen at all as I had no problems at all with the last pack of fems from green point. (MotorPunch) Again I wanna say thanks to everyone for the encouragement and support. There are only three comp plants left and I may still update you on them but as of right now I have no faith that they will be any different. I’ve had issues with fem seeds in the past from other breeders so now it’s time to just run regs. Glad I got some green point reg packs put up. I still don’t know what could of went wrong. No light leaks, no timer issues. Temp has never been above 76. Humidity is always around 45-55 percent. Ph was always 5.5-6.0 (coco). Ppm never over 400. I just don’t know fellas. In the past it’s been things like high ppm or high temp or timer issues and mainly bull shit genetics. Off to do some dabs…. I’m at a loss

Dalton

Nobody
Well fellow growmies, I’m think I am gracefully bowing out. It’s been real and it’s been fun. But my luck with Fem seeds has ran out. This is not a knock on Heisen at all as I had no problems at all with the last pack of fems from green point. (MotorPunch) Again I wanna say thanks to everyone for the encouragement and support. There are only three comp plants left and I may still update you on them but as of right now I have no faith that they will be any different. I’ve had issues with fem seeds in the past from other breeders so now it’s time to just run regs. Glad I got some green point reg packs put up. I still don’t know what could of went wrong. No light leaks, no timer issues. Temp has never been above 76. Humidity is always around 45-55 percent. Ph was always 5.5-6.0 (coco). Ppm never over 400. I just don’t know fellas. In the past it’s been things like high ppm or high temp or timer issues and mainly bull shit genetics. Off to do some dabs…. I’m at a loss
that sucks

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Cant say but I am watching mine closely now! In the Forum Comp. there was a mix up in seeds if I am not mistaken. Fuck man indeed
Yeah I seen that. Idk. Some looked like hermies and some like straight up males. Last three haven’t shown enough yet for me to determine but I’m not counting on it. I just can’t figure out what I personally fucked up to make em so stressed. If that is indeed the case

Cant say but I am watching mine closely now! In the Forum Comp. there was a mix up in seeds if I am not mistaken. Fuck man indeed
Oi that suxors if we are really going to loose you Dalton as your plants were looking very good man. If you don't have any other plants that might get pollinated going you might consider just plucking/wiping the balls off and see what the next node growth looks like and see if you can get them to remember they are female. Would only take another week or so... Just a thought.

And as far as any mix ups H said that isn't possible as all the comp seeds came out of 1 cup and the only person that got the wrong/mixed up seeds was Hotwired who he meant to send the Mac but sent him Stardawg Corey regs by mistake.

Dshep0613

Really Active Member
Major bummer man. Seems like you got a good attitude about it though. Obviously it sucks, but i like how you are still grateful to Hiesen for taking the time to put this all together and send all the seeds out. Says alot about you that your not all pissed off and pointing fingers. I got a bunch of clones from my girls, depending on where your at in MO, ill def hook you up with some of the babies if your interested.

Oi that suxors if we are really going to loose you Dalton as your plants were looking very good man. If you don't have any other plants that might get pollinated going you might consider just plucking/wiping the balls off and see what the next node growth looks like and see if you can get them to remember they are female. Would only take another week or so... Just a thought.

And as far as any mix ups H said that isn't possible as all the comp seeds came out of 1 cup and the only person that got the wrong/mixed up seeds was Hotwired who he meant to send the Mac but sent him Stardawg Corey regs by mistake.
Ok I am high as shit as I have been doing bong rips of Colombian Jack all morning(man it came out nice and STRONG!) I meant to say it would suck to loose you GrowsomethingBill and not Dalton but I no longer can edit my original post. Seriously man if you haven't mulched em yet strongly consider trying to just pluck the balls off em for a bit and see what happens. I did that to a Star Killer plant I grew just a couple months back and it turned out well KILLER.