The Kitchen Sink

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Don't get me started on "religious history". Jesus goes right along with the pic of the giant "cave" I posted yesterday on Anything grows cup thread. Even Medieval "Virgin Mary" art and paintings.
Research at your own risk.
It's jaw dropping! lol
We are in the "kitchen's sink" right? lol
Whatchu going on about bro?? Must be high or too dumb to follow lol

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Next You fuckers will try to tell Me Jormungandr doesn't hold in the Sea. I laugh at the Christian magic.
"Leviathen" holds the sea in, or splashes the sea out chasing that "Mothman" too close to the edge of the Flat Earth. lol
Can you see the "Wherpent"? 1/2 Whale and 1/2 Serpent.
One of the "Giants" pets?
This is very close to "Petra" lmao!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

Don't get me started on "religious history". Jesus goes right along with the pic of the giant "cave" I posted yesterday on Anything grows cup thread. Even Medieval "Virgin Mary" art and paintings.
Research at your own risk.
It's jaw dropping! lol
We are in the "kitchen's sink" right? lol
Ima pray for you poor, misguided Pagan sunsabitches right after I have a couple of pieces of Jesus toast for inspiration.

Jesus-Toaster-e1324569820585.jpg

Skeet Kuhn Dough

5th-level Mage
What site and whatcha do?
I'm still there but I feel like things have gone downhill over there (RIU) in the last few years. I'll still drop in and whatnot over there; I've already seen a couple of people in here that were on RIU. I like to do the grower chats but also want a good TnT type of place to kick my feet up. It's just feeling more and more like there's really only 5-10 active people over there and some of them have this "e-clique" thing going on. Thought I'd try something new. I shopped around, noticed this place, thought I'd try it out. So.... greetings and salutations. 🖐

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm still there but I feel like things have gone downhill over there (RIU) in the last few years. I'll still drop in and whatnot over there; I've already seen a couple of people in here that were on RIU. I like to do the grower chats but also want a good TnT type of place to kick my feet up. It's just feeling more and more like there's really only 5-10 active people over there and some of them have this "e-clique" thing going on. Thought I'd try something new. I shopped around, noticed this place, thought I'd try it out. So.... greetings and salutations. 🖐
I recognize you from RIU (welcome to paradise btw), & same here. I drop in real quick over there, maybe post... and quickly move on. Folks seemingly just wanna argue about lights and politics. I dont do politics or conform to others overbearing opinions and I use both LED and HID's lol.
Pretty chill around here. (y)