The Kitchen Sink

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
That guy gives me the creeps. I see him in a lot of threads pressing folks for fem beans.Pretty adamant about it too.
I kinda went back and looked, he's been doin it since 2016, something don't jive. Grow 40 yrs, continually askin for fems, don't want to just buy em, I guess he wants bulk rate hence all the pm stuff. Knows all the high dollar stuff, supposedly cash crops, etc. lol. you have to laugh. I honestly think I not only sent beans to him, but I like to gift and I think now there's about 3 of em in a lil group, more or less. Can't swear to it, just gut feeling. But I sent em so I ain't bitchin bout that, lol. All close proximity, all disappeared more or less after the fact, etc. It happens. lol. Just gotta laugh bout it, I ain't bashful bout askin for something when someone offers especially and especially if something I dont' or didnt have, but past that point now. Just gotta grow, and still giftin when I can, gonna try chuckin, just cause. bout it. But I had to laugh when I seen his G13 response and just that style of typin and spellin. Like somone said, at this point, with spellcheck even on phones, hard to figger those responses. lol.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
That guy gives me the creeps. I see him in a lot of threads pressing folks for fem beans.Pretty adamant about it too.
He said he was gonna trade dozens of Honest Genetic beans after some nonsense, and because a few of us are looking for Banana Punchsicle, I sent him a PM to see what's up. I'll only say that his reply gave off the bad juju reminiscent of .... others.

D

Deleted member 60

ky farmer @ riu. I shoulda waited to piss him off til he made the trade...LOL...If he truly has the seeds/etc. Either way...anyone who claims to pull up 40 plants cus they grew too slow...just isn't all there. That Meff is horrible shit...

Has the guy ever posted a picture of a grow? Like you say @Bodyne ...all I've ever seen him do is ask for free beans.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
tell opie to tell him hi for me, lol. I swear some guys must think most of us are just plain stupid. That's where he got those c99 fems he mentions, cause they were offered to me. lol. And also chatted with me per kentuckys' fake afghani fems he sent out. He don't post often since this had been mentioned, over here anyway. Wasn't gonna say anything till I seen the above posts. if those are correct, fuck that lil group of bean hoarders. Glad Im legal and within numbers aka safe addy. Again, I might ask for beans, Im on disability, try not to ask for anything. But when I see folks chuckin or offerin, Im liable to ask. And when i gift em out, I don't care what they do with em, I do ask that they actually grow em as many were gifts to me I wont' ever be able to get to. Broke as fuck and send priority everytime. Make sure they get there. But I been on boards for 20 yrs and never seen nobody like ky. What's funny is his posting times, whoever mentioned the meth, I'd say you are prolly right. Realize the times actual farmers keep, lol, but it ain't that late or that early how ever you look at it. But fishing that much almost makes me nervous, but im nervous anyway, lol. Peace all, not tryin to cause any guff, just gotta call it as I see it, tha's all.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I really don't know for sure bout ole KY, previous posts were just my observations and his giving me regs when said fems on a trade and first lying about what I sent, etc and a gromies small garden, actually the one I like to bounce off my schedule, etc, got pollenated. Everything else I mentioned is truth. Plus gut feeling. But I be damned if I don't know the answer to his question per the 500 ppm CS. You couldn't make this shit up. I bought some bout two to three months ago, searched forums far and wide, got impatient, called the company, asked for technical support, lol, told em dr wanted me to start drinkin, but at a certain ppm or whatever the measurement is. After bout 15 minutes and I was asking questions, one dropper full of that 500 per gallon of water dilutes to 60-80 no more than 100 which is what I told em dr said. They also said one drop of that 500 is like 10 ml, ppm whatever the fuck. Now funny part, if I wanted to be a good guy and let ky know, I got him on ignore and I can't even see the thread logged in to post. I don't know whether to come or go sic em, lolol. I swear, I had to look skyward and laugh. Somebody is having me as a joke and its starting to make me laugh. Crazy shit.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
thanks for verifying my info, maing, appreciated. Sometimes it seems a lil odd when folks know of such things and never say anything. Or hit like on every single post of a person, just about, sometimes it gives a different appearance. Just sayin, just an observation. But most definitely glad of that last sentence, lol. I know I'd have a hard time liking almost every post of someone that burnt me on a bean deal like that, glad your garden didn't get pollenated with any males like my friend's did.

Last edited:

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
nope, that's it. Thanks. He lied about them fems to both of us and he lied about what was sent him from myself, then unknowingly admitted it at the other place, so in all honesty, I just wanted his true colors shown. That's all. For fuck sake I hope he dont' fuck up your c99 fems, poor cat.