The Kitchen Sink

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
tell opie to tell him hi for me, lol. I swear some guys must think most of us are just plain stupid. That's where he got those c99 fems he mentions, cause they were offered to me. lol. And also chatted with me per kentuckys' fake afghani fems he sent out. He don't post often since this had been mentioned, over here anyway. Wasn't gonna say anything till I seen the above posts. if those are correct, fuck that lil group of bean hoarders. Glad Im legal and within numbers aka safe addy. Again, I might ask for beans, Im on disability, try not to ask for anything. But when I see folks chuckin or offerin, Im liable to ask. And when i gift em out, I don't care what they do with em, I do ask that they actually grow em as many were gifts to me I wont' ever be able to get to. Broke as fuck and send priority everytime. Make sure they get there. But I been on boards for 20 yrs and never seen nobody like ky. What's funny is his posting times, whoever mentioned the meth, I'd say you are prolly right. Realize the times actual farmers keep, lol, but it ain't that late or that early how ever you look at it. But fishing that much almost makes me nervous, but im nervous anyway, lol. Peace all, not tryin to cause any guff, just gotta call it as I see it, tha's all.
I am a seed "collector" not a greedy hoarder. I still am in a Prohib state so am reluctant to let go of my genetics. I am getting too old now to do much with all these. I am at the point of selling them all in 1 lump sum. (20 years of collecting). Hard choices. The long standing members in this forum is another option I am rolling around. Nice to find serious members that have the room to help me pheno hunt through these genetics from the past.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Be real fucked up if dude sent you guys hemp beans! He strikes me as the po-po.
Purposely posting in bag English to throw us off the trail.Hands like cups collecting info. Lol have I scared you guys enough to leave him be? Heh, I'm shook just thinking about it.

Oh yea, Happy born day toooooooo meeeeee....happy born day tooooo meeeee...
*wanders off into the chucker''s streets*

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
me too, cept for ky. I even seen someone posting a grow of some beans greens had gifted them, I knew by the strain name, where he got em. ;)So at least he's giftin, sellin or growin em out, lol, but at least they gettin growed. That's all a guy asks. Anyone see any of ky gifted beans he grew out? Coupled with the lying, just got under my skin. And I have to admit, Im glad I was wrong bout anyone being in with ky, @Opie1. We both got singed. But I don't care much for liars, thieves even worse. Thing is if he took advantage of us, then you see him hitting the big breeders up for beans, do you say anything or let it ride? It is what it is, I guess. And glad the kitchen sink is the place to get it cleaned up.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
me too, cept for ky. I even seen someone posting a grow of some beans greens had gifted them, I knew by the strain name, where he got em. ;)So at least he's giftin, sellin or growin em out, lol, but at least they gettin growed. That's all a guy asks. Anyone see any of ky gifted beans he grew out? Coupled with the lying, just got under my skin. And I have to admit, Im glad I was wrong bout anyone being in with ky, @Opie1. We both got singed. But I don't care much for liars, thieves even worse. Thing is if he took advantage of us, then you see him hitting the big breeders up for beans, do you say anything or let it ride? It is what it is, I guess. And glad the kitchen sink is the place to get it cleaned up.
This is the only forum I am active in. I have accounts with others, butt I need not go anywhere else. You are a great bunch of guys and gals and am glad to have been here from the beginning. I seen Heisen progress from the start, right through this to where he is now. I learned the whole way, plus a little of the business side. This was a great opportunity for Heisen and Gu. I knew it last year that this was gonna happen.
You guys acted like 2 old married folks! lmao!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
This is the only forum I am active in. I have accounts with others, butt I need not go anywhere else. You are a great bunch of guys and gals and am glad to have been here from the beginning. I seen Heisen progress from the start, right through this to where he is now. I learned the whole way, plus a little of the business side. This was a great opportunity for Heisen and Gu. I knew it last year that this was gonna happen.
You guys acted like 2 old married folks! lmao!
As long as Heisen isn't sporting a black and green checkered flannel I am cool with everything , He just doesn't strike Me as the flannel type. lol.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
As long as Heisen isn't sporting a black and green checkered flannel I am cool with everything , He just doesn't strike Me as the flannel type. lol.
Those are GPS brand flannel. You never got 1 yet? lol
I instantly thought of the Red Green Show. lol
From the likes of these characters, looks like a front for an underground "seed" factory to me. lol

Attachments

Last edited: