The Kitchen Sink

Skeet Kuhn Dough

5th-level Mage
I recognize you from RIU (welcome to paradise btw), & same here. I drop in real quick over there, maybe post... and quickly move on. Folks seemingly just wanna argue about lights and politics. I dont do politics or conform to others overbearing opinions and I use both LED and HID's lol.
Pretty chill around here. (y)
Thanks for the reply and the welcome. Yeah, I recognized you and @PhatNuggz and that played a part in my migration. I'd "like" your comment but I don't have sufficient privileges just yet. Looking forward to the new start here, maybe learn a little something about breeding these plants.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Thanks for the reply and the welcome. Yeah, I recognized you and @PhatNuggz and that played a part in my migration. I'd "like" your comment but I don't have sufficient privileges just yet. Looking forward to the new start here, maybe learn a little something about breeding these plants.
If Your really nice Red will give You the number of His hair dresser too . Welcome.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Mostly I just watch UFC and pretty much anything martial, but mostly UFC and boxing. I feel like MMA is like jeet kune do on steroids 👊

I was thinking about creating an MMA thread or something along those lines. Are you into any sort of martial arts?
I did JKD years ago. You never forget the basics and then some. If I had a Wing Chun dummy I'd definitely use it 👊
Bruce's philosophies are very inspiring and thought provoking. Sometimes I feel he was a philosopher first and a martial artist second.

Skeet Kuhn Dough

5th-level Mage
I did JKD years ago. You never forget the basics and then some. If I had a Wing Chun dummy I'd definitely use it 👊
Bruce's philosophies are very inspiring and thought provoking. Sometimes I feel he was a philosopher first and a martial artist second.
Yeah, very thoughtful was he. I actually have one of his quotes in my signature on another site. I need to go ahead and attach it to my sig here. Just haven't yet.

CHZ_NUTTS

me too, cept for ky. I even seen someone posting a grow of some beans greens had gifted them, I knew by the strain name, where he got em. ;)So at least he's giftin, sellin or growin em out, lol, but at least they gettin growed. That's all a guy asks. Anyone see any of ky gifted beans he grew out? Coupled with the lying, just got under my skin. And I have to admit, Im glad I was wrong bout anyone being in with ky, @Opie1. We both got singed. But I don't care much for liars, thieves even worse. Thing is if he took advantage of us, then you see him hitting the big breeders up for beans, do you say anything or let it ride? It is what it is, I guess. And glad the kitchen sink is the place to get it cleaned up.
I was gifted some of those same beans as well from that green guy, a while back on rollitup. are you saying your the man who made them or know the guy? Just curious, if I remember correctly he said he was gifted them as well and had more than he could use. Being the reason he was sharing them. Anyhow he asked me, that if I was to find anything I thought was special to share a clone back with him. I believe his intention was to send it back to the original gifter. But now seeing as he's no where to be found, I thought if you were the original owner, maybe you wanted it?

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I was gifted some of those same beans as well from that green guy, a while back on rollitup. are you saying your the man who made them or know the guy? Just curious, if I remember correctly he said he was gifted them as well and had more than he could use. Being the reason he was sharing them. Anyhow he asked me, that if I was to find anything I thought was special to share a clone back with him. I believe his intention was to send it back to the original gifter. But now seeing as he's no where to be found, I thought if you were the original owner, maybe you wanted it?
naw, it looked like to me greens was either giftin em out or growin em, that's all I wanted. Just not collected, etc. He did promise that before he left here, when I sent them to him, that he'd get cuts back to me, but although greatly appreciated, Im ok with what I got. Also, you'd have to tell me which strain, and I can give the info, if it was what I gifted him. But it was bout 50-60 beans. But I seen someone say they got some jabbas stash goin, that came from him, those came from me, but I did't make em. Etc etc.