The Kitchen Sink

CHZ_NUTTS

naw, it looked like to me greens was either giftin em out or growin em, that's all I wanted. Just not collected, etc. He did promise that before he left here, when I sent them to him, that he'd get cuts back to me, but although greatly appreciated, Im ok with what I got. Also, you'd have to tell me which strain, and I can give the info, if it was what I gifted him. But it was bout 50-60 beans. But I seen someone say they got some jabbas stash goin, that came from him, those came from me, but I did't make em. Etc etc.
He Gave me 18 jabbas stash and snow lotus they were all mixed up so who knos what it really is

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Lol, I could read it but had to squint a bit.
We're in the sink so I guess I'll say fuckity fuck fuck, gosh damned shit ass day of nonsense can just friggin end already, so tired of this soon to be ex wife's nonstop petty BS. Friggin recycling my mail, stealing my CC's, and a good bit of denial of it all. Damn, this day needs an ending. Lol.
Hopefully with a good note, or at least an early bedtime with a good night's sleep.
Drinking a few beers and chilling with the plants to help things along and relax. Lmfao.
At the very least to be away from her. Lol.
There's other benefits to the grow shop having a deadbolted door. Rofl. Can lock myself in, not just other folks out. Hahahahahahahaha
Your one crazy motherfucker!!!

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I think that was a cross, but I also think he got a bunch of jabba stash f2's. Also lando's stash. But I think that was one of the crosses. It ought to be pretty good, tbh, imho
I got some snow temple and dragon fruit going outside from him. He sent me 3 different strains(snow temple, dragon fruit, and jabbas stash) said they was all f2s. More ST than the other 2. I knew you had gifted him some, cant remember if he told me or I read that somewhere, but for some reason I thought he got the bodhi stuff from somebody else, was thinking it was some lady.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
We're in the sink so I guess I'll say fuckity fuck fuck, gosh damned shit ass day of nonsense can just friggin end already, so tired of this soon to be ex wife's nonstop petty BS. Friggin recycling my mail, stealing my CC's, and a good bit of denial of it all. Damn, this day needs an ending. Lol.
Hopefully with a good note, or at least an early bedtime with a good night's sleep.
Drinking a few beers and chilling with the plants to help things along and relax. Lmfao.
There's other benefits to the grow shop having a deadbolted door. Rofl. Can lock myself in, not just other folks out. Hahahahahahahaha
Mannn! Hang in there bro, I feel like I know what your going through I've been there so many times. For me it was hard getting use to being by myself. Even though I was ready for her to go I was so used to having her around I felt lonely, I missed the companionship, even though I didn't want it! Lol Time is a healer!

SSGrower

Average Grower
This is lesson one in keeping people out.
Gun-pointed-at-you.jpg
There is no lesson 2, not necessary.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
recycling mail? like throwing your mail in the recycling bin? wtf kinda shit is that?
that sucks man. you're almost there, and doing the right thing, tune her TF out!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
:mad::mad::mad:
you're absolutely right it's petty. you have your differences, so be it. but to do shit like that is a totally different level. sabotage like that could really fuck someone's life up even worse, credit is everything in this country (financially speaking) and what if it was something important regarding your daughter that she threw out?
I'm glad you're getting away from that, borderline evil right there.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
You should have cancelled all CCs as soon as shit started going South Brother , go to all cash till its over , and get a court order that She cant use lines of credit and one stating that as of X date neither party can apply for any credit of any kind nor sell any assets . I have experience learned the hard way in these things. Unfortunately. I am sure Your Lawyer has already done this , if He hasnt fire the fucker .

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Fuck, we both have that in common, the hard way of learning some things.
I can't cancel them, well I could, but that'd be a huge problem in itself with the biz.
She took the new one came in the mail, and the other from my wallet.
Thank goodness the biz debit card was in my work backpack.
She's just doing her best to fuck off any part of my life she can.
All nonsense. Ughhh.
Hoping Karma is a bitch for me, to her, cause I refuse to stoop to levels like that.
I've always been a straight up mofo, no dirty shit tricks here. Ughh.
I got better things in life than to fuck with someone wasting my time.
Haha, I'd rather spend my time to grow more plants than waste any more time on her for anything.
Can’t wait till your done dealing with the ol wench my bro. Stay hard mother fucka! 💪🤝✊