The Kitchen Sink

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Sometimes when You think You have lost fortune turns.
I am a Leafs fan man...if you cant weather the storm.....pick las vegas or something you band wagon jumper.

:)

And i want to open and lick the seeds but i shant !

You won fair and square but i really should have fought you for a 10 point spread......dry humor or what.

I keep slapping a heathens hammer to show my discontent :D That does not sound right at all in retrospect.

KC is going to steam roll San Fran. Double or nothing :D

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Lol look what showed up.

20200120_125643.jpg
Your prize awaits j

The kief screens came as well. So skunky va and those in the freezer. Pure melt iminiant

Skunky va kief in the gandalf

I cant believe i smoked the whole bowl...:D...no ceiling is great like that...lets see.

It was the color of tan sand....and yes...those screens were worth it.. It actually melted. CRazy...delicious. STRONG.

Attachments

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Lol look what showed up.

View attachment 43491
Your prize awaits j

The kief screens came as well. So skunky va and those in the freezer. Pure melt iminiant

Skunky va kief in the gandalf

I cant believe i smoked the whole bowl...:D...no ceiling is great like that...lets see.

It was the color of tan sand....and yes...those screens were worth it.. It actually melted. CRazy...delicious. STRONG.
Boy thats a fancy pipe!!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You all know, the LAST thing I want to do is start a politics type conversation. Sorry.
Actually, it shouldn't be political to discuss sports. Wonder how that got fucked up :unsure:

Personally, I can't stand when ANY of these famous people that have nothing to do with politics (or real life for that matter) think that their opinion matters.

Actors, paid to learn words written by people smarter than them, and regurgitate them ad nauseum - with flair - as many takes as needed to get it right... Don't talk to me - just make your movies and be rich - and shut the fuck up :)