The Kitchen Sink

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
@Big Terps I posted that message to see if anyone else felt like you. See if I was too much. I only posted my side because it's my side. It's not my place to post your messages I gave no indication it was with you. You did that.
And it's funny I still don't know who you are lol.
Im glad you remembered me though. And I took it to pms to let you know you MISUNDERSTOOD my meme. That was for Heisen and Amos.
You just proved my point tho. And this is the sink I can post freely here. Quit personalizing and stop saying I was making fun of you getting caught, when I would never. I saw your pics and blamed your ok weed on your dry and cure. Nice meeting you too officially.
Cut the shit , I come here to get away from childish arguments.
@Big Terps I posted that message to see if anyone else felt like you. See if I was too much. I only posted my side because it's my side. It's not my place to post your messages I gave no indication it was with you. You did that.
And it's funny I still don't know who you are lol.
Im glad you remembered me though. And I took it to pms to let you know you MISUNDERSTOOD my meme. That was for Heisen and Amos.
You just proved my point tho. And this is the sink I can post freely here. Quit personalizing and stop saying I was making fun of you getting caught, when I would never. I saw your pics and blamed your ok weed on your dry and cure. Nice meeting you too officially.
Blah blah blah , wah wah wah . 😥