The Kitchen Sink

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Sorry $50 for a ticket, you'ld have to be my sugar daddy and I dont put out on the first date.
Let me know what you see in regard to uv led. Just got drivers for my cutter uvb/c strip, waiting for water blocks. Burnt out the uva cobs I had, guess I shoulda left the npn diodes in place on the 26W power supply (as the cobs were only 10W ea.) so I ordered some 365's and proper drivers.
What's $50 get ya?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
He only has one deep threat and everyone knows it. They keep putting massive pressure on him too. Plus no way they can stop the run.
Ya its WAYyy over and I got a 4am alarm. FM!! I have some eso seeds to uppot too. But the side job was more important. 250 to install one exterior door!!! I had to extend the jamb. No biggie. Not bad for a few hrs of work!! Not bad today either. Mid 30's. Better than 10!!! I know I know. I'm a pussy wah wah wahhhhh

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
They force the shit on you, don't they? I ain't saying who's right or wrong, I came to watch an NFL game for the first time since the superbowl, but this forced social justice crap is the reason I quit the NFL.

THE NFL TAKES ON POLICE SHOOTINGS OF BLACK MEN IN NEW NFL CHAMPIONSHIP AD
The spot, which is also slated for the Super Bowl, comes as the league boosts its social justice messaging in wake of the Colin Kaepernick controversy.

β€œWe feel this is an incredibly important topic and deserves visibility in our biggest games of the year.” With the Boldin spot, β€œwe want to tell the story of how one family’s tragedy inspired the creation of the Players Coalition, led to a historic partnership between NFL players and the league, and sparked one of the largest social justice efforts in sports history.”

1579483558163.png

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
They force the shit on you, don't they? I ain't saying who's right or wrong, I came to watch an NFL game for the first time since the superbowl, but this forced social justice crap is the reason I quit the NFL.

THE NFL TAKES ON POLICE SHOOTINGS OF BLACK MEN IN NEW NFL CHAMPIONSHIP AD
The spot, which is also slated for the Super Bowl, comes as the league boosts its social justice messaging in wake of the Colin Kaepernick controversy.

β€œWe feel this is an incredibly important topic and deserves visibility in our biggest games of the year.” With the Boldin spot, β€œwe want to tell the story of how one family’s tragedy inspired the creation of the Players Coalition, led to a historic partnership between NFL players and the league, and sparked one of the largest social justice efforts in sports history.”

View attachment 43356
I stick 99% to college because of the shit, If an Iowa player kneeled during the Anthem Ferentz would pull the fuckers scholarship, that shit don't play in Farm Country. Pick a better platform than while people are trying to enjoy Themselves and FORGET about everyday bullshit. Fucking Players forgot they are only getting paid to entertain , not run their mouths or have an agenda. Inmates in charge of the asylum. Here's a clue , don't be involved in the type of crime a pig has to draw down on You for and You don't get fucking shot.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Ouch.....pay the man.

The good news is the blow was nullified with a winning pro line ticket :D LOL

KC win by 4 or more and both over...20 bucks paid....74.00 I had a feeling Green Bay was going to have a rough one so i didnt take them at all on that ticket.

So it net zerod. LOL...20 for the bet and 50 for the seed pack.

I bet they show up this week. Whenever they do they are on the next pack going out. :D i see a few in your future.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Ouch.....pay the man.

The good news is the blow was nullified with a winning pro line ticket :D LOL

KC win by 4 or more and both over...20 bucks paid....74.00 I had a feeling Green Bay was going to have a rough one so i didnt take them at all on that ticket.

So it net zerod. LOL...20 for the bet and 50 for the seed pack.

I bet they show up this week. Whenever they do they are on the next pack going out. :D i see a few in your future.
Sometimes when You think You have lost fortune turns.