The Kitchen Sink

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Vs Topanga!

San Frans pass rush is something else but Green Bay has done this before...with the current QB.

I hope they can defeat the D but i covered a lot of options on proline

GB win
Tie
Just an over and just an under so i have a ticket going in to the next game no matter what happens :D Hedge your bets!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Rodgers can't move like he used to but he still has a precision accurate gun of an arm. Ball only goes to Davante Adams(WR) and Aaron Jones (RB). Expect some trickery from Rodgers with the niners having to semi-double up on Davante. He can put the ball anywhere, even a pop warner kid could catch it. Niners look almost as strong as Montana days, test for Jimmy G to see if he's got ice in his veins.

Titans got super beast Derrick Henry with that "get off me" stiff arm and minimum 5 yard drag after contact. He'll get the ball 30+ times. He'll need help so Tannehill will need to keep the Titans staying absolutely on fire by slinging a few TDs in order to make up for the Chiefs points machine. They'll need to put up 40 pts if they wanna take out Mahomes and company. So many weapons and a no-look basketball style passer? Hope they got someone to stick on Travis Kelce cuz he'll get you on the short slants for first downs on any down.

Living where I do I’m rooting against GB with all my heart so I don’t have to hear about it...also pulling for the Titans as I hate Tyreek.

I had the feeling going into the playoffs unfortunately though that it could be GBs year...Rogers hasn’t had a stellar year, but is still himself. Strong run game and an improved D.

I hope the 49er D doesnt let them cross the 50...41 Donut

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I could maybe Be a fan of a team in the North if they Would lose the historically inaccurate FUCKING HORNS off their Helmets, How fucking stupid are those fuckers . Put a Gjermundbu helmet image on their Helmets or even a bearded axe . Or hell Lagerthas tits but lose the 1800s opera helmet . Rant over .
😂😂😂 LMAOOOOO 😂😂😂
But hey is that huge ass SKAL drum accurate at least?

SSGrower

Average Grower
Yo @SSGrower you wanna hit the expo with me and go see some shit? I know you want to. Lol
Otherwise I'm flying solo. Lolo. Lmfao.
Sorry $50 for a ticket, you'ld have to be my sugar daddy and I dont put out on the first date.
Let me know what you see in regard to uv led. Just got drivers for my cutter uvb/c strip, waiting for water blocks. Burnt out the uva cobs I had, guess I shoulda left the npn diodes in place on the 26W power supply (as the cobs were only 10W ea.) so I ordered some 365's and proper drivers.