The Kitchen Sink

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I was thinking of doing Super Bowl squares. Not quite sure how to make it work over the internet idk maybe pay pal idk I’m dumb. It would be cool if the winners got beans instead of cash. Maybe someone trusted that’s been around that everyone knows can collect the money then hit one of the chuckers or breeders here that’s selling seeds with the money and they could distribute the seeds to the winners? just a thought. I’m not good at putting shit together but maybe you guys have some better ideas or ways on how to make it work. Not sure if we’d be able to fill the whole sheet in time.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
View attachment 47900
I could've handled it better, I know. Oh well.
Yea it just shows how childish and immature u to post things from a private message that me and you was having.. Unreal... Pm means private message fyi. U bring our conversation out here to show only ur side off ? Your as good as a nark. If i talk in private with anyone that conversation dont leave my mouth again to anyone in person or forum..? Months ago u would hit the haha sign on every pic and word i said when i dont even no who u are.
This is all cause over heisenbean misunderstood my message and u havta throw a childish meme right up seconds after heis over reacted to my comments bout riu? I said to grow up and leave me the fuck alone. It was done and over.
Then hours later u private message me talkn shit and not expect me to defend myself? Ya right. Dont u have sumthing better to do on here besides start shit and throw memes up to be disrespectful to people who have never fucked with u or who could give fucks on what u do on besides fuckn with me..?
U shud be here to learn shit and make friends. Not be sum instigator startn shit with everyone.. Im not here to play ur ignorant games. There are people i do care bout on here that are good people..
Since u only posted your 1 sided shit talk that was meant to be just between 2 men only , we now see there wasnt 2 men in that conversation... Post the whole thing i can careless. U keep dragging this out.. U couldnt even keep ur word by saying if id ud not say anything to me if i did the same?? Did u see me bringing that shit out here? Go to a saved by the bell forum or sumthing else with ur shit. This is a fuckn weed forum so just leave me alone on here is that so hard? Unbelievable... Karma allways cathches up to u for your actions.. Nice to meet u too.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
@Big Terps I posted that message to see if anyone else felt like you. See if I was too much. I only posted my side because it's my side. It's not my place to post your messages I gave no indication it was with you. You did that.
And it's funny I still don't know who you are lol.
Im glad you remembered me though. And I took it to pms to let you know you MISUNDERSTOOD my meme. That was for Heisen and Amos.
You just proved my point tho. And this is the sink I can post freely here. Quit personalizing and stop saying I was making fun of you getting caught, when I would never. I saw your pics and blamed your ok weed on your dry and cure. Nice meeting you too officially.

Last edited: