The Junk Yard

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
Gonna be following your grow and DEP tents is becoming a must. I wish I could grow openly outside.
You gotta carry your crop under your arm where I live. Thievery is a major issue.
That sucks.

A large percentage of the people in my area grow. It's plentiful so theft is rare. Most of the time when there's a theft it's from "out of towners". Even if a local can't find free or cheap weed they usually don't rip off grows because most growers are armed and many set traps. We also watch out for our neighbors.

Thank's for the sub. I'll should be harvesting most of my mini-hoophouse plants in the next week or so.

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
Ni
Nice man! Getting that kinda frost on outdoor too! (y)
Thanks dude.

I've found that with the right nutes outdoor can get very sugary. I give most of the credit to Alaska Fish Fertilizer and Primordial Solutions Sea Green. I'll be using Alaska for bloom nutes on my big garden this year. $20 gal for veg nutes (5-1-1) and $18 gal for bloom nutes (0-10-10). I think only $40 mo for the primary nutes is a great deal. Then the Sea Green adds the organisms to properly process them.

Wow, holy Moly, holy shit, holy mother Mary of Jesus. Lmfao. Gorgeous. Id swear I didn't think enough time had gone by since I saw the hoop being built. Wow, and wow some more. My how time flies. Lmfao.
Looking spectacular my friend.
Thanks man.

They really did grow quickly. I think the small sise shortened the flower time, maybe. The yield isn't much but that's what I expected. More than enough to tide a couple friends and I over till fall.

Kashmir99, potent smoke and an almost fruity taste...
20190725_174644.jpg20190725_174841.jpg

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
Grow Log 07/26/19 (garden)

Finished wrapping the rest of the girls in trellis this morning. Adding 4'-6' of trellis to the top attached to bamboo poles next month as soon as I've got the $$$. Hopefully that'll be enough to support these giants. They could go 4'-7' above it. Already seeing flowers starting to form on most of the plants.
20190726_092219.jpg20190726_092336.jpg20190726_092348.jpg20190726_092405.jpg
Kashmir99 (@Srenots , Reno Genetics)
20190726_092233.jpg
Uzi Cookies (@JWM2 , The Growing Rack)
20190726_092244.jpg
Banana Crack (Holy Smoke Seeds, my 2nd gen)
20190726_092253.jpg
Jack Herer (@Phylex , private stock)
20190726_092304.jpg
Blue Magoo (@Srenots , Reno Genetics)
20190726_092312.jpg
Death by Kush (@Srenots , Reno Genetics)
20190726_092321.jpg

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
Only smoked popcorn off the bottom of the Kashmir99 till this morning. Just toked a small nug from the lower part of a cola and ZANG!!! This herb is some serious sh*t. Must have a good CBD content cause much of my pain has subsided, even then, I've got a sweet body high like swimming in marshmallows. The head high is real nice too. Very wheelchair with a cool floaty effect.

@Srenots , this sh*t is a definite home run. Nice job dude.

I highly recommend this smoke. Hopefully Srenots still has some beans in stock or an "X" of it. I'll probably be ordering more in the fall if he still has it.

I'm X'ing it with that monster Jack Herer in the garden. Figurin the X will likely be a 5-7lb yield and an early harvest.

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
My supply till fall. Already bagged Kashmir99, both Tangie99, and the little Lady Red Eyes.
20190726_142601.jpg
Last left to cut and my only disappointment this year. A funky pheno'd Chocolate Orange Creamsicle. Side by side calyces with no build up. Like leafy wheat heads. None of my other Orange Creamsicle have been this loose. At least the few calyces that are there are nice and frosty. Maybe it will smoke well. Fingers crossed.
20190726_140519.jpg20190726_140527.jpg

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
I thought the Lady Red Eyes was going to come out very larfy by it's looks but it was suprisingly dense.
20190726_145723.jpg
20190726_150932.jpg
This strain reminds me of the old school Skunk, though not quite as pungent and very slightly fruity. It hits hard and quick, the epitome of an Indica high. I would consider this weed very "meat & potatoes" with one very notable exception, it didn't give me the muchies. I consider that a very desirable trait.

If you want to kick back and watch a movie in the evening and not find yourself burning though a half gallon of Rocky Road, Lady Red Eyes is a nice option. Another cool strain from @Srenots , Reno Genetics.

JWM2

Can’t wait until you try UZi Cookies. That’s been my favorite thus far out of the strains I’ve been growing. It’s got an AK47 like buzz with the taste, density and terps of cookies n cream. Basically this cross fixed the issues AK47 has and enhanced the vigor of Cookies n cream. A great yielding strain of frosty goodness. Of course I’m a little partial to it ;-)

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
That's awesome to hear about the Kashmir99. I purposefully chose that one from similar things I've read. I'm looking forward to jumping in and exploring more his genetics when the time comes. I've always seen and heard really good things.
I was amazed at how quickly it formed extremely dense flowers. I could have harvested at around 50 days. I let it cook a little longer to see how much it would bulk up. The structure of the flowers was very similar to the other C99 X's. Lots of very tight calyces, few sugar leaves, and the water fans easily trimmed. This is a great strain for X breeding.

Can’t wait until you try UZi Cookies. That’s been my favorite thus far out of the strains I’ve been growing. It’s got an AK47 like buzz with the taste, density and terps of cookies n cream. Basically this cross fixed the issues AK47 has and enhanced the vigor of Cookies n cream. A great yielding strain of frosty goodness. Of course I’m a little partial to it ;-)
I'm really looking forward to it too. The flower formations look just like the Banana Crack I've been growing. You should try X'ing it with the bean I sent you. If my Banana Jack X is successful I'll send you some beans this fall. The Jack Herer from Phylex I'm using to make the X is a monster. If it carries over that Belgian flavor from the BC and has the uppy buzz that Herer is known for it could be a really interesting strain.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Hey Smith, have you ever experienced a photoperiod go into flower sooner when it's in a less lit spot, but same length of light time? Say, on the other side of a house? I have a few pre-teen clones I wanna put outside to see how they fare this late in the season. No chance of snow.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Brother I know everyone is already ridin yer d*ck bout that simple hoop house setup but dang man.. if the zombies do come I’m electing you leader of our group for sure. A gifted survivor for sure. I’m decent at wondering into the bush and comin back with some grub but lost when it comes to engineering/building stuff. Looks like you got a healthy head stash for a long while using just some seeds, pvc, dirt and the sun. (And some discipline/alarm setting for the dep tarp I guess eh) wow man. You make it look easy.

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
Hey Smith, have you ever experienced a photoperiod go into flower sooner when it's in a less lit spot, but same length of light time? Say, on the other side of a house? I have a few pre-teen clones I wanna put outside to see how they fare this late in the season. No chance of snow.
Yup. I have more shady spots in my garden that flower earlier. In fact, my whole garden flowers a couple weeks earlier than my neighbors because a grove of 100ft+ Ponderosa pines block some of the evening light.