The Junk Yard

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
Grow Log 05/20/19

All are bean hatched...

C99, Chocolate Diesel, Chocolate Orange Creamsicle, Lady Red Eyes, Grape Alien Haze, K99, Death by Kush, Jack Herer, Blue Magoo, Uzi Cookies
20190520_182031.jpg

200gal pots (100gal-150gal soil)
20190520_094805.jpg20190520_094825.jpg
20190520_094541.jpg
Uzi Cookies
20190520_094747.jpg
Blue Magoo
20190520_094729.jpg
Jack Herer
20190520_100111.jpg
Jack Herer
20190520_094713.jpg
Uzi Cookies
20190520_094702.jpg
K99 (aka Kashmir99 or Afternoon Delight x Cinderella 99)
20190520_094653.jpg

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Good to see you too man. Uncle Romulus turned me on to this forum. Yeah, a lot of us over here. The Farm feels too restrictive. I like that we can openly trade beans here. Hope'n to have some good Jack Herer X Fem chucks this year for trade.
I know man, it is restrictive. I don't even post about heisen's gear I got growing, over there cuz i know it will just get deleted😂

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
Wow!!!! Nice to see you made it over here @SmithsJunk . Another good person from the farm finally made it over here. Great to see you again.
Thanks, already feels like home.

I know man, it is restrictive. I don't even post about heisen's gear I got growing, over there cuz i know it will just get deleted😂
Yeah, pretty sick of filtering everything I say. I withdrew from the "new posts" to stay outta the drama. Always gotta watch out for steppin in old sh*t. Stuck to the grow journals of friends. Was getting to the point where I didn't want to write "bean" or "seed" anymore. I got several warnings.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Thanks, already feels like home.

Yeah, pretty sick of filtering everything I say. I withdrew from the "new posts" to stay outta the drama. Always gotta watch out for steppin in old sh*t. Stuck to the grow journals of friends. Was getting to the point where I didn't want to write "bean" or "seed" anymore. I got several warnings.
Thats why i stopped going on there. I mentioned greenpoint on a guys thread and got a warning. and my posts deleted, and the guys thread was asking about greenpoint. You should get JWM to come over

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Yeah, i didnt even think of that. Your thread and his threads were like the only reason i went on there , since i came here it felt like home. Way nicer people, people willing to help, and not being policed on what you say . There is quite a few people on here from there

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
Yeah, i didnt even think of that. Your thread and his threads were like the only reason i went on there , since i came here it felt like home. Way nicer people, people willing to help, and not being policed on what you say . There is quite a few people on here from there
Thanks.

I just sent emails to JWM2 and Srenots. I'm sure I have Phylex and FarmerP's emails somewhere.

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
Yo...sup yall
You otta get in on Uncle Rommy's Solo cup challenge.

Srenots

You otta get in on Uncle Rommy's Solo cup challenge.

a lil too busy for a cup grow ....who all is doin it?