The Junk Yard

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Grow Log 08/28/19

I boosted the nutes on my girls this week and they exploded with new growth. The Jack Herer is about 12' now and the Kashmir99 is 10'-11'.

Kashmir99
View attachment 19681
Uzi Cookies
View attachment 19682
Banana Crack
View attachment 19683
Jack Herer
View attachment 19684
Blue Magoo
View attachment 19685
Death by Kush
View attachment 19686View attachment 19687View attachment 19688View attachment 19689View attachment 19690

Sorry about the lack of recent posts lately, I've been very sick. I may have had a sinus infection for a several months so I'm on antibiotics and have been scheduled for a head CT scan. My immune system appears to be out of whack and I've had spikes in cholesterol indicating possible diabetes. There are signs that I may have Lupus and blood test are scheduled for that as well.

It's not for lack of interest that I haven't been following your grows for a while and I hope I'm feeling better soon so I can catch up. Thanks for your patience and support.
Hope your ok. I’ve had some health concerns lately also. Sinus infection being one. Hope your keepin yer stick on the ice big bro

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
Hey, sorry about taking some time off. Had a bunch of sh*t go down here on top of being sick and just needed some space to get some sh*t straightened out before I posted again.

This short story goes that, after my cousin died, his mother and dauhgter conspired to steal his widow's property, the property I live on. They called child protective services on her with a bunch of bogus neglect claims on top of contesting the will, etc... Another thing they claimed was that we had marijuana growing. Of course that last part is true but the amounts we have would warrant no more than a warning where we live. The only time they go after grows our sise are when they threaten the ecology or are stealing county water, of which we have done neither. We had a sheriff deputy come through and a couple contacs with CPS. They both said we were fine and they get a lot of bogus retributive calls like this. It was highly unlikely that anyone could use info from this site to harm us but I wanted to error on the side of caution and not post again till we had the all clear. Were good now so I'll resume my pic posting. It's nice to get a "your cool" from the cops, hehe.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Hey, sorry about taking some time off. Had a bunch of sh*t go down here on top of being sick and just needed some space to get some sh*t straightened out before I posted again.

This short story goes that, after my cousin died, his mother and dauhgter conspired to steal his widow's property, the property I live on. They called child protective services on her with a bunch of bogus neglect claims on top of contesting the will, etc... Another thing they claimed was that we had marijuana growing. Of course that last part is true but the amounts we have would warrant no more than a warning where we live. The only time they go after grows our sise are when they threaten the ecology or are stealing county water, of which we have done neither. We had a sheriff deputy come through and a couple contacs with CPS. They both said we were fine and they get a lot of bogus retributive calls like this. It was highly unlikely that anyone could use info from this site to harm us but I wanted to error on the side of caution and not post again till we had the all clear. Were good now so I'll resume my pic posting. It's nice to get a "your cool" from the cops, hehe.
shit eh. your the man smith. glad them cops arent turds. anyone who wants to fuck with you guys is gonna see how good i am with an axe.. by that i mean i ll fall a tree just perfect so it lands on their face

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
Grow Log 09/23/19

I had to get rid of my clones due to recent events so unfortunately I won't be able to produce beans this season (bummer).

My only six plants now and I had to enclose them to comply with county ordinances. Had a set of thunderstorms come through last week that knocked em down pretty good. Only had a few cracked branches and I decided to save em.

Kashmir99
20190923_092026.jpg

Uzi Cookies
20190923_092139.jpg

Banana Crack
20190923_092149.jpg

Jack Herer
20190923_092155.jpg

Blue Magoo
20190923_092218.jpg

Death by Kush
20190923_092233.jpg

20190923_092437.jpg20190923_092515.jpg20190923_092418~2.jpg

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
Get well soon man! It’s hard to tell how big your plants are because there isn’t really any perspective. Is there any way you could get a shot of someone standing next to one? Facing away of course....,
I don't generally take pics with people in them. Even though it's legal to grow by CA and county law it's still illegal to grow according to the feds so I don't want to put anyone at risk. To give you a reference, the most recent pics I posted have a cover around the garden that's 7'-8' tall. My plants range from 8'-13' but now they've been knocked down from last week's storms so they it may be hard to tell in the pics.

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
Grow Log 10/03/19

Kashmir99, Death by Kush
20191002_135938.jpg
Uzi Cookies
20191002_140005.jpg
Banana Crack
20191002_140032.jpg
Jack Herer
20191002_140050.jpg
Blue Magoo
20191002_140103.jpg
Through the garden at eye level.
20191002_140130.jpg
The Jack Herer hit around 13' before flowering. Now it's about 14'. It's tallest cola is nearing the height of the neighboring greenhouse.
20191002_140154.jpg20191002_140212.jpg20191002_140231.jpg

The guy who grew in the greenhouse only harvested 12lb from the first dep grow. 40x Apple Pie OG. Just now he asked me if I wanted to partner with him in it next season. He already pissed me off when negotiated it out from under me so I told him the truth, "Dude, you bring nothing to the table. I don't need you." Normally I wouldn't be so arrogant with another grower but he had some balls asking me for help after he jacked my greenhouse deal then did a piss poor job of growing it out. Sh*t, I harvested nearly 16lbs off 5 plants last season. With his current dep run every singe plant has whole branches dying off. I don't know what this dude's doing but I wouldn't let him near my girls.

Grow Log 10/03/19

Kashmir99, Death by Kush
View attachment 24346
Uzi Cookies
View attachment 24351
Banana Crack
View attachment 24353
Jack Herer
View attachment 24354
Blue Magoo
View attachment 24359
View attachment 24360
The Jack Herer hit around 13' before flowering. Now it's about 14'. It's tallest cola is nearing the height of the neighboring greenhouse.
View attachment 24361View attachment 24364View attachment 24366

The guy who grew in the greenhouse only harvested 12lb from the first dep grow. 40x Apple Pie OG. Just now he asked me if I wanted to partner with him in it next season. He already pissed me off when negotiated it out from under me so I told him the truth, "Dude, you bring nothing to the table. I don't need you." Normally I wouldn't be so arrogant with another grower but he had some balls asking me for help after he jacked my greenhouse deal then did a piss poor job of growing it out. Sh*t, I harvested nearly 16lbs off 5 plants last season. With his current dep run every singe plant has whole branches dying off. I don't know what this dude's doing but I wouldn't let him near my girls.
How’s the nose on that uzi cookies :alien:

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Grow Log 10/03/19

Kashmir99, Death by Kush
View attachment 24346
Uzi Cookies
View attachment 24351
Banana Crack
View attachment 24353
Jack Herer
View attachment 24354
Blue Magoo
View attachment 24359
View attachment 24360
View attachment 24361View attachment 24364View attachment 24366

😦 CRAZY MONSTERS
Pics 2-6 look like you're in 'NAM with all kinda booby traps and trip wires LMAO
🔥 IN THE 🕳!!! 🧨

The very last pic of that beast peeking over the fence reminds me of this 😄
DogWallBall.gif

Awesome stuff man 👍

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
😦 CRAZY MONSTERS
Pics 2-6 look like you're in 'NAM with all kinda booby traps and trip wires LMAO
🔥 IN THE 🕳!!! 🧨

The very last pic of that beast peeking over the fence reminds me of this 😄
View attachment 24620

Awesome stuff man 👍
Thanks.

Yeah, at that sise they require a lot of support. The fall storms around here ravage em pretty good. Without the trellis they'd have been laid out flat. Almost lost some branches to storm breakage but was able to save em this year. I need to build some solid wood trellis that'll support them when they get over 8' but between bad health and lack of funds this summer I wasn't able to get it done.

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
The Blue Magoo is really living up to it's name. Just changed blue, violet, scarlet in the last couple days.
20191009_161838.jpg20191009_161805.jpg20191009_161734.jpg
Blue Magoo 2 days ago.
20191008_153341.jpg
Uzi Cookies
20191008_153933.jpg
It's hard to see how thick these buds really are. My guess is about 5" of rock solid calyces, and still swelling.
20191008_153220.jpg
The side nugs are as big as soda cans.
20191008_153142.jpg
Jack Herer is about 12' wide.
20191008_152645.jpg
I'm really happy with the garden this year. Estimating 15-16lbs. If the Jack Herer nugs get big enough, maybe 17-18lbs.
20191008_152445.jpg
Death by Kush and Kashmir99 seem light at the moment but they've just begun to senecse and I expect there'll be much swelling.
20191008_152420.jpg

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
The Blue Magoo is really living up to it's name. Just changed blue, violet, scarlet in the last couple days.
View attachment 25184View attachment 25185View attachment 25186
Blue Magoo 2 days ago.
View attachment 25188
Uzi Cookies
View attachment 25187
It's hard to see how thick these buds really are. My guess is about 5" of rock solid calyces, and still swelling.
View attachment 25189
The side nugs are as big as soda cans.
View attachment 25190
Jack Herer is about 12' wide.
View attachment 25191
I'm really happy with the garden this year. Estimating 15-16lbs. If the Jack Herer nugs get big enough, maybe 17-18lbs.
View attachment 25192
Death by Kush and Kashmir99 seem light at the moment but they've just begun to senecse and I expect there'll be much swelling.
View attachment 25193
LMAO you're gonna get carpal tunnel if you don't have it already from all that trimming. Did you shotgun that mtn dew? I see that little key hole 😄 damn man I'm alqays in awe when I see your literal forest. What's the chances you could keep one going as a xmas tree this year?

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
LMAO you're gonna get carpal tunnel if you don't have it already from all that trimming. Did you shotgun that mtn dew? I see that little key hole 😄 damn man I'm alqays in awe when I see your literal forest. What's the chances you could keep one going as a xmas tree this year?
I use a 19" Trim Bowl to take off the big stuff before I fine trim with Fiskars flower pruners. It's saved me weeks of work and well worth the $140.
41WXQa1WFdL._AC_SY400_MSAWEBPEXP_.jpg
Nah, I air-rifled that can sighting in the scope on my .22. Though I Dew pound those cans pretty hard when I'm setting up the garden. Yup, I love my yearly jungle but I'm a victim of my own success. The first year I sat among the plants in a deck chair gettin my zen on but the last 2 yrs they've gotten so big there's no longer any room for a chair and the ground is too muddy from all the shade. One of my girls last year made it to this Feb before I finally chopped it. That plant was from a real funky unidentified bag seed I recieved in a 2017 order. The buds were so small and foul smelling I just burned it on the brush pile instead of trimming. It would be pretty cool to grow a "Christmas" tree but the local weather gets too cold and temps under 40F aren't conducive to a good veg or quality nuggs.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I use a 19" Trim Bowl to take off the big stuff before I fine trim with Fiskars flower pruners. It's saved me weeks of work and well worth the $140.
View attachment 25223
Nah, I air-rifled that can sighting in the scope on my .22. Though I Dew pound those cans pretty hard when I'm setting up the garden. Yup, I love my yearly jungle but I'm a victim of my own success. The first year I sat among the plants in a deck chair gettin my zen on but the last 2 yrs they've gotten so big there's no longer any room for a chair and the ground is too muddy from all the shade. One of my girls last year made it to this Feb before I finally chopped it. That plant was from a real funky unidentified bag seed I recieved in a 2017 order. The buds were so small and foul smelling I just burned it on the brush pile instead of trimming. It would be pretty cool to grow a "Christmas" tree but the local weather gets too cold and temps under 40F aren't conducive to a good veg or quality nuggs.
I was thinking of getting one of those trim devices, but was concerned about it knocking the crap outta the trichomes.
For your xmas tree, grow one inside ;)