The James Gang

Opie1

Master Grower
I picked up a few pks of County Line Genetics offerings, and I really gotta say I was highly impressed by quality of the beans, I knew they would be good, but these are real good-
CE77662F-222A-4675-9476-5348AC8F2A09.jpeg
These are the G13 Genius fems, I got the ‘Outdoor Growers’ bulk pk.
E652CCAF-1541-4010-9E4F-5728AB6B8DAC.jpeg
Here’s the 4th Gear. Great quality!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I picked up a few pks of County Line Genetics offerings, and I really gotta say I was highly impressed by quality of the beans, I knew they would be good, but these are real good-
View attachment 55300
These are the G13 Genius fems, I got the ‘Outdoor Growers’ bulk pk.
View attachment 55301
Here’s the 4th Gear. Great quality!
Looks like a big difference between them. Grow them side by side, then ask Outdoor Growers for your money back ;)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It's looking like the little Blackwater might be next. I'll look at that and the CS in the morning with coffee. Always clarifies things.

It is definitely NOT gonna pack on a lot more weight :)
IMG_6633.JPG

If the smoke is as good as advertised I will veg a lot longer next time.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Believe me, I'm taking notes for when I eventually run packs. It will rock as a 4-top. It has the same larfy bud structure as the White Grape, but then they filled in. Hoping the WG does the same. There's no telling how fat the LBF cross is going to get. Even the lower nugs are quarter-size.

I bought some seeds with some of that stimulus money we'll be getting. Crazy right? I'll have to get a pic of the seedbank once they arrive. I noticed I didn't have any seeds from @thenotsoesoteric, so those show up Monday-ish. Fantastic bogo offers.

I also snagged some spare packs from County Line, got a new pack of the 4th gear coming (I have a few seeds left from an older test-batch) and some of that Sacred Lotus. Pre-ordered some secret fire he's got going :)

Anyway, I have seeds for years now, and will probably buy more...
Probably!? Lolol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I poked around in the G13 soil before the pic looking for the seed.

Found it in the damn pic LOL. I had misted the soil well incase the seed was still trying, I guess it rinsed the soil off :)
IMG_6635.JPG
Went back and snagged it and putting it in a wet paper towel. I'll scuff it up some and see if that works.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Just did the trich-check, and the Citrol Sledgehammer is gone today.

Might be bro-science, but I'll wait until a few hours after lights off for the plant to cool down and the sap to do what it does at night.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Thanks to @thenotsoesoteric for reading my mind :)
The deal was buy a lvtk cross and get a grape cross free. I knew the 2 lvtk I wanted, and the dinoberry bites. But I flipped a coin between the albino boogieman and the orangeberry smoothie. He tossed in the other as a freebie - I didn't ask for a specific freebie strain, but I think that you can do that on his site. :)
Add to that the seeds arrive during 4/20 and the shipping was $4.20 - could you toss a little more karma on these please? LOL
IMG_6659.JPG
So he added to my addiction. Not sure how everyone else stores seeds, I keep this in the fridge. hashtag - seedwhore...
IMG_6662.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Blackwater Mystery 159g rock solid nugs. Cute little flower. Almost as heavy as the Citrol. Not much leaf frost, but very sticky. Dank sweetness on the smell
IMG_6674.JPG
Hippie Cripplers are fluffing up nicely.
IMG_6669.JPG
Except for this little bastard...
IMG_6670.JPG
The G13 Genius is just fine, but the new seed didn't crack
IMG_6671.JPG
as is one Banana Hashplant seedling. but the other did this?
IMG_6678.JPG
Looks like something other than a weed plant seedling...
IMG_6677.JPG
So I am sticking with one each BHP and G13. Karma has bitch slapped me enough. I'll get back to them.