The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
We are in the same boat. I have years of experience but am constantly making mistakes and or learned better easier methods . Love ur grows bud!
Just burned a fatty, so you might weed through this and find something LOL

I have grown gardens all my life - probably why I am sticking with soil. I think I am probably growing better tomatoes now with all I have learned growing weed.

I actually think I am done experimenting. Tried different soils, nutes, several different germination methods, different pruning and LST etc.

My tent of tiny indicas isn't just because I flipped them early. They are only in 3 gallon pots. Bigger pots, bigger plants.

I'll probably repot the two G13xHP into 5gal once I have a little more room. What they look like is what my future plants will all pretty much look like. 4 tops, vegged a little longer though, and eventually in 5 gallons.

Only 4 tops, and you get fat buds.
Mainlines/manifolds work, but I have broken a few plants doing it.
Just topping it to save 4 limbs works just as well.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Transplanted the G13 Genius - It is getting a sister dropped today along with 2 Banana Hashplants, and some mystery beans for the UGC.
The baby Hippy is tripping me out. It looks healthy as anything but will not grow. It is one leaf from getting passed by the G13.
IMG_6575.JPG

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Transplanted the G13 Genius - It is getting a sister dropped today along with 2 Banana Hashplants, and some mystery beans for the UGC.
The baby Hippy is tripping me out. It looks healthy as anything but will not grow. It is one leaf from getting passed by the G13.
View attachment 54991
We have almost identical grows , we use and practice alot of the same things. Love how natural everything looks 😍👌

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Found out from @Punisher84 that I am growing a high CBD strain - I think.
Both are crossed with the Longbottom Fighter - which I guess is the High CBD part. Not sure about the 3-Headed Dragon.
IMG_6584.JPG
I've had chunky buds, but these are chunky calyxes.
IMG_6585.JPG
This is the main cola
IMG_6586.JPG

And a peek under the skirt.
IMG_6587.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So - the 3-headed dragon is Triangle Kush x Dragons Blood Hashplant - neither of which sound like High CBD

I might get more of a buzz from this strain. I just need to remember that when I test smoke. If the high isn't that powerful, it is probably money for edible meds.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Watering time again - or not. Did some trichome checks first and the Blueberry Biscuit is done. Most of the clears are clouding up, and instead of sprinklings of ambers there are little groups of them. It is a veryb "light beer" colored amber though. BB 4-4.JPG
The Blackwater Mystery has days left. lots of opaque.
BM 4-4.JPG
And the Citrol Sledgehammer has the bud leaves getting there, but the buds themselves have lots of clear.
CS 4-4.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have a little room now. Harvested the BB, Moved the NB into the tent, with the other shorties, and put the DCP in the closet with the basketball team.
IMG_6607.JPG
IMG_6606.JPG
And I didn't do hardly any trimming. I plucked off the little baby-fans on the nugs and got rid of any big fans. Ended up with 230g wet, should dry to almost 2oz.
IMG_6608.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It will be a daily thing with the harvesting now. Depending on how fast they turn it could be tomorrow or next week and no telling which is next.

The BB has density. No squish to the buds at all. Smells sweet, but nothing distinguishable yet. 55 days in flower, 90 days total.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Blueberry Biscuit.
The two nugs on the right are about golfball size. They were the first ones at the base of the main cola that had enough stem to jam them up into the next set. Thought a lot about it, and by taking them I fixed the airflow problem, all the rest has some spread. I don't want too many stems hanging since I have more plants joining soon.
IMG_6615.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think tomorrow I'll start stripping more fan leaves off the four close ones. Just to make harvest go quick. Spent maybe a half hour snipping leaves and washing the plant. Fit perfectly in a 5 gallon bucket. Only took about an hour in front of a fan to dry out back to normal.

The purple Blue Eyes is gonna be a beauty. Had a cool week just pass, and I think that kicked her over into some fall colors.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Dude that cs is gorgeous. The structure looks amazing too. Well done bro
Believe me, I'm taking notes for when I eventually run packs. It will rock as a 4-top. It has the same larfy bud structure as the White Grape, but then they filled in. Hoping the WG does the same. There's no telling how fat the LBF cross is going to get. Even the lower nugs are quarter-size.

I bought some seeds with some of that stimulus money we'll be getting. Crazy right? I'll have to get a pic of the seedbank once they arrive. I noticed I didn't have any seeds from @thenotsoesoteric, so those show up Monday-ish. Fantastic bogo offers.

I also snagged some spare packs from County Line, got a new pack of the 4th gear coming (I have a few seeds left from an older test-batch) and some of that Sacred Lotus. Pre-ordered some secret fire he's got going :)

Anyway, I have seeds for years now, and will probably buy more...