The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Didn't get pics of the other two (blackwater and citrol) because they aren't close enough to even check.

It was real handy watering everything on the same day, even though it took a while. Almost everything will need it again tomorrow, but a few won't.

The Hydra Hobbit and White Grape should be in 5 gallons, but I have no desire to try and repot a 3-foot plant in mid-flower. They could get water tonight but I might let them get real dry and see if they pop out of the pot easily. They still have a month to go, so if I can do it without beating them up I think light and dry would be the best time.

The Blackwater only has 5 tops, and is super tiny. and doesn't need water. The rest are comfortably on a 3-day cycle.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Another big watering night, and they all might get it again just because.
The Hydra Hobbit and White Grape got new 5gal big girl panties. Waiting until it was bone dry was money. Just a lift and they came out like butter.
IMG_6538.JPG
And while I am waiting on water for the tent I took pics to check trichomes. The Biscuit and Blackwater both have a few % amber, but not enough to chop. This will likely be their last watering. The Citrol is a conundrum. getting ambers, but not plump and new pistils popping. She's a wait and see just because.
IMG_6542.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The Hippie Crippler on day 14 got a tsp of Jump Start each, and they and the G13 baby all got their first soaking in their respective containers.
It's been a few days since repot for the runt, and with the light feeding and soaking it should pop - or get gone.
G13 Genius has been drinking all the little sips I've given her quickly.
When this soaking gets dry she graduates. Not that I think it's root bound, but the new soil keeps it fed and happy for another week or so.
IMG_6544.JPG

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
The Hippie Crippler on day 14 got a tsp of Jump Start each, and they and the G13 baby all got their first soaking in their respective containers.
It's been a few days since repot for the runt, and with the light feeding and soaking it should pop - or get gone.
G13 Genius has been drinking all the little sips I've given her quickly.
When this soaking gets dry she graduates. Not that I think it's root bound, but the new soil keeps it fed and happy for another week or so.
View attachment 54916
Look at those happy indicas! Well done . I over watered my bbcxg13 and am lagging behind now

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Plants look good, they didn't get the "fall sunburn" you were getting.
You mean that "crispy-fade?" 40k max for lumens. I ain't even seeing it on the two tall girls that are almost at 12" from the light. I did this with the light height instead of dimming though, so I am still expecting some badness on the two tall-girl tops. They are starting to brown though, so in my mind I made it to the finish.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Look at those happy indicas! Well done . I over watered my bbcxg13 and am lagging behind now
Thanks! I think that was my issue with the last 3 seeds I dropped. Once I get them growing and out of the cups I usually have pretty good luck. Wait for the pot to get light. Sometimes it takes almost a week if they're getting used to a new pot.

If I get to 5 days and they are still heavy I watch them close. If they are green and happy fuck it. If they look limp like they are thirsty I'll give them a little water with a spray bottle on top. Right after a repot your roots aren't at the bottom and it can be bottom heavy even though most of the upper roots have drank all their food.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Thanks for the help along the way. Now you know why I ask so many damn questions :) I have to really get my head around something but once I get it, I get it. Same mistake 2-3 times will do that :)
We are in the same boat. I have years of experience but am constantly making mistakes and or learned better easier methods . Love ur grows bud!