The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Citrol Sledgehammer, looks to be about an ounce and a quarter.
IMG_6744.JPG
Light and fluffy but frosty, with a very 'fresh' sweet smell. Not citrus, but like a pretend citrus scented dryer sheet or something.
This is the "main cola" lol
IMG_6746.JPG
I got what I played for though, another good taste of what I get to grow some time in the future.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Nothing to do tonight but take pics. I don't feel like typing much. enjoy.
my CBD plant - Hydra Hobbit
IMG_6755.JPGIMG_6758.JPG
the HAOG Skunk already has a bunch of amber. Nowhere near looking done.
IMG_6759.JPGIMG_6761.JPG
The White Grape is nothing but frost.
IMG_6762.JPGIMG_6763.JPGIMG_6764.JPG
And the DCP FWIW plant.
IMG_6766.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The Hippie Crippler are all now 4-tops. I snipped the 3-toed-leaf sprouts to keep for clones (maybe)
IMG_6795.JPG
and the tops are also in water as I decide, not hurting anything. I initially heard that the HC were finicky plants, and finding a good one might be tough. I think those are old reports because these plants look great. My runt might be one of those "issue" plants, but I'm gonna grow and flip that bitch too!

Add to that the up-pots coming on the contest plants - and all the seeds I have to run - the clones may get gone. If I can't get a decent plant out of these 5 I'm fucked anyway ;). I'm also vegging longer so what I do get will be more substantial. And if none are female - the clones wouldn't matter anyway.
IMG_6796.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
A little more wake-n-bake and I ditched the clones.
These are testers
I am testing them
If I like it and want more I'll buy seeds.
How easy was that! LOL

The HC are now set. I'll prune some lower shoots as they grow but that's about it. I am waiting until I see the asymmetrical nodes starting before I flip the 5.
The runt is just gonna be baby-in-the-corner for a while like the DCP is - but it's going to look a lot better doing it.

Since I had all that fine water mixed up with the rooting junk in it I gave the contest seedlings and the BHP their first "feeding" with it. There wasn't even cal-mag, just the Rhize-up from FF and ph'd. Each cup got about 10 squirts around the edge until it felt a little heavy. I also gave the recently up-potted G13 Genius a good dose.

I think I am officially off the calendar now except to keep track of what I have already done. They grow how they grow when they grow.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Here's the recovery on the Hippies. Only the one in the middle is showing excess stretch. I may top the tall two in a few days just to keep the height the same as the others - then cull it after flip because it's probably male :)
IMG_6801.JPG
Here's the tent, flash and no
IMG_6798.JPG
IMG_6797.JPG
The Blue Eyes still have too much clear. they're right about 8 weeks of 12/12
IMG_6799.JPG