The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Eat it!!!
Headline: FAKE NEWS!!! First marijuana related death actually from eating mushrooms from the soil

The NL and the Zkittles were not ready,but the CLHP was slose enough, and the new home might be her cure. Lemon Tree stretched more and a few more under-shoots removed. I have a ton of clover going all over the place now so those are outside since the pic. Probably leave them in the pots just to see what happens.IMG_3965.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I get impatient, so I think that going for the manifold will enforce me vegging longer. Still doing 4-tops probably, but switching to topping for four tops was to save time and flip quicker. Switching back makes sense. I like the mainline aspect for having an even canopy. much fewer runty-tops.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have some 5 gallon 'short' pots showing up today - gotta see how much real estate those take up then probably drop the Lemon Tree in one for a week or so before flip. The three Mimms Kush are rocking, and the CLHP (lower right) pulled out of her funk and is also doing well.
IMG_3970.JPG
These got their first soaking today with just coconut water. I find that sticks the soil together real well before potting them. I have them propped up in the lower cups to drain then they'll get new shoes tonight. I thought this NL was going to hiccup as well, but it looks like another set of leaves finally popping out. The roots on both look great
IMG_3971.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I am retired, bored, and had the water, soil, etc ready to water everything (day 3 since last time) and to repot some other stuff.
But the lights out temps have been in the mid 60's, and they got both a tea and a dry top-dressing last time. They were not light yet so it's all on hold.
Lights out isn't until 7am, so I'm up in time to do stuff after a wake-n-bake if they are ready. Here's where patience is being learned.

Instead, here's the Auto Zkittles from Seedsman - or part of it. None of this was big enough to spend time trimming on, so it'll eventually have some jar-shake. There was over a quarter-bag of pea-gravel that I am not bothering to cure. Ground it all up and smoked on some today.
IMG_3973.JPG
It is a little sharp, but for 8 day old weed it's good. The smell is sour fruit with gas, - pleasant. Happy with that part. It's sticky rather than kiefy - don't grow it for hash. but the sticky is good as well. Oily. Took a few tries to get it lit well, but then it burned low and slow, and would not go out on it's own. Had one while I was mowing, and whenever I thought to take a puff it was still lit. Got high too - so Im happy with most of it excebt the density. I have accepted that this will be a leafy grind, but still middle to top shelf. There's a reason the leaves didn't trim off easy - They're all stuck...
IMG_3975.JPG

The Homecoming Queen Flower clone. Nothing huge, nothing larf. Limit the number of tops and it'll all get plump. IMG_3978.JPG
And frosty
IMG_3982.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Here's what I meant with the HQ. Mom did it, the flower clone did it, and now the flowef-flower clones are doing it. The lowest nug will still get plump
IMG_3991.JPG
I find that stuff looks happy and reachy right before it looks droopy. I am betting they level off by morning. IMG_3987.JPG
And the Lemon Tree will be a shrub. All the undergrowth wants to be up top, and I'm good with thatIMG_3986.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I am still waiting to get a comparison report on the 56day and the 64day HQ. It hits the one month mark mid May and the clones won't hit the earliest harvest date until mid june. If there's enough of a difference between the two, I'll harvest some of both and let one go longer

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Fail
IMG_4002.JPG
The Angel Heart on the left, bagseed on the right. The tops had little to no seeds so I'll cure them to hash later if needed. but the rest is already run through screens to break it down. Those sturdy bucket grids rock. 1/2", 1/4" and 1/8" screens that stack.

When my next bean purchase gets dropped I am using these to make a sprout tea to germinate the good seeds in.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
They say it's good to be the king - it's good to know one too LOL
Bought the 4/20 pack on the right, got some partial packs of straight fire to play with.
The soundclash is going in next drop with an assortment of other "one bean, hope it's a girl, drop again if it aint" fire.
The fems will wait for next drop. with whatever didn't pop girls out of the first batch.
The Oilspill F5 from the Mandelbrot line, TL,DR and Royal Limez from Emerald Mountain, 007up from Swamp Boys.
Grandpa ain't playin' no more LOL
IMG_4019.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The auto Zkittles is a 'throw away' in that it's gonna get shoved wherever there's room. It can stay in 18/6 until it becomes an issue then it goes. Sooooo I have two fems and three regs. This is me thinning the herd to get ready to start over :) These are vegging as long as is needed to get a reasonable ecpectation from the new light.
IMG_4046.JPG
I cleaned out the center fans on the Grapefruit - carefully - so the lower tops can get light.
IMG_4034.JPG
Carefully, because I found leaf-bud #3 hiding on the other one :)
IMG_4036.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Watering, and I got bored. More rearranging.
I have 3 boards in here, so I moved all the HQ in here
IMG_4062.JPG
so I could spread out the Heisen tent a bit, that only has two boards right now. I have a third one sitting here, but everything seems fine, so it sits. I expect more stretch from a few of these. just up-potted the GMO Cake from a 2g to a 5g. I have that rubber-coated wire holding the lights steady since they are on a single-point hanger, Might have to turn it loose to have a better tall and short side set-up.
IMG_4061.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I finally got the last driver re-wired and mounted remotely. I like having the lumens at the tops being the deciding factor instead of hitting high temps and having to dial it back.