The James Gang

Opie1

Master Grower
Almost 3 weeks on the Hippie Crippler and it is done. View attachment 64952
Only going to get better, but I think that the vacuum curing during the initial jarring speeds things up.
It's great bowl weed. Slow burning and resinous, Don't know how the cones are going to work out because it's sticky.
I made some short-fatty's to see if they draw better. The tops ended up at 9, 10, 11, & 12g.

The smell is dank, kerosene undertones, but just a good weed smell. No freshness or sweetness. All dank.
It has a rich, smooth taste, like a good cigar but with weed. Real energetic, do-something weed though. Creative thinking stuff.
And I am going to let her sisters go long because of it, to see if there's a more narcotic effect to add to the mix.
Damn, good shit @HAF. Looking good brother!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If I'm testing plants I want it to be about the genetics, not about how I "boost" them.

Doing this, I think it's also a reliable way to not fuck up a plant so it is now the standard.

It might be why they are flowering so long though, compared to expectations.

Opie1

Master Grower
If I'm testing plants I want it to be about the genetics, not about how I "boost" them.

Doing this, I think it's also a reliable way to not fuck up a plant so it is now the standard.

It might be why they are flowering so long though, compared to expectations.
From what I’ve seen, anyone would be happy as hell to you as a tester for them HAF. You’ve been doing good work ever since you got here. Again, good job man, keep up the good work.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
From what I’ve seen, anyone would be happy as hell to you as a tester for them HAF. You’ve been doing good work ever since you got here. Again, good job man, keep up the good work.
Thanks! Just growing my free meds LOL

To be honest I have a lot of off-line conversations with @J.James and ask a lot of dumb questions to get where I am. He has since moved on and is experimenting with all kinds of new growing stuff, but I found the niche that fits me and stopped there for now.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Me too!
The Hippie Crippler is pretty much obvious what the end result will be. The G13G started with the spiral tops.

Edited - I thought you meant the G13G until I re-read it.
It's a one-n-done source as far as running a few tester plants.
Fuck dude , he got lucky . I have to admit u are the ultimate tester . If I had a company u would be the type I'd want . Just saying

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I got warmed up on the G13 Genius, did nothing but hand-pluck any leaves with stems.
The tent without - mo room!
IMG_8919.JPG
IMG_8909.JPG
146g and 140g
IMG_8914.JPG
120g and 72g
IMG_8916.JPG
Should be almost 4oz dry.

And this is the last vertical pic of the Hippie Crippler runt. IMG_8920.JPG
More pics to follow, but that one was a set of ~90g limbs and a 50g for the four. 321g total should get about 2.5oz.