The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
On the BHP, I would say to just pay attention to how she stretches in veg. I flipped mine way too early.

@Punisher84 had some that stretched like mad after the flip. Mine was short and stocky with decent node-spacing, but nothing even remotely scary.
I flipped anyway and should have gone with my gut. So there might be two phenos in there.

I can tell you that my plant (I think the others I've seen on here too) has a little higher leaf to calyx ratio than most of his strains, but it is also nothing but frost. I'm talking tops and bottoms of fan-leaves frosty! So the fact that it's leafier means more goodies. They are plumping up now to and getting some wiggle LOL

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I still can't pick out any terps to describe on the G13Genius. I hate when the only descriptors you can come up with is

"it smells great, like marijuana" :ROFLMAO:
Starting to find it now. 2 days into drying and she's picking up a spice note. Like a Cajun or Creole spice blend.

Not overpowering like sticking your nose in the jar, but like if there was an open jar near.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
How's the nose on that banana hash plant I recently made the decision to make it my first run of jjamesbeans and my first banana
If you have any questions about any of his other gear, if I have grown it that's the price of doing business for me 😎 ask away. the best stuff is on here since I got better at growing. I have a few others grown on a different forum-that-shall-not-be-named :ROFLMAO:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Successes and "fails" - or just missing the mark a little.
All the shoots on the Sacred Lotus look great - 2 of the plants have issues on the early leaves. IMG_8976.JPG
I just fed them good, so all should be well, but I say "missing the mark" because I have killed too many plants with feeding too early. Now I may wait a little too long out of an overabundance of caution. But only two of them show this.
IMG_8978.JPG
So what I am wondering is if these two are/were eating faster than the others and might end up being better plants in the long run.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Side note - I am still seeing no roots popping out on the clones. So far in my short growing career I have had 100% success with flower clones on 6 different strains. I have had 0% success with clones from the first topping. The are still green but no roots. Maybe just slower?

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
On the BHP, I would say to just pay attention to how she stretches in veg. I flipped mine way too early.

@Punisher84 had some that stretched like mad after the flip. Mine was short and stocky with decent node-spacing, but nothing even remotely scary.
I flipped anyway and should have gone with my gut. So there might be two phenos in there.

I can tell you that my plant (I think the others I've seen on here too) has a little higher leaf to calyx ratio than most of his strains, but it is also nothing but frost. I'm talking tops and bottoms of fan-leaves frosty! So the fact that it's leafier means more goodies. They are plumping up now to and getting some wiggle LOL
Ya ours looked the same , we both flipped early. Wait till u smoke , it's so strong.👍

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Ready to receive. Based on trying many different techniques, here's my next attempt.
I sifted some Happy Frog through a 1/4" grid, and put a layer of the bigger stuff on the bottom, then the sifted stuff to fill the cup.
In the center is Black Gold seed-starter.
IMG_8980.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
No need for pics of dirt, the Heisen testers went into the cups today. In a dome and waiting
HC flower clones are doing good in just 2-gallons. real skinny stems compared to the weight they are holding - hashtag "1st world problems"
IMG_8991.JPG
One of the lowers. These are at 7 weeks into flower, and not looking like they'll go long like mom.
IMG_8996.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The SL don't hate me for topping. Some were a little early I think, but since I waited on the first one, the plants can take it. IMG_8999.JPG
4-top manifolds, 5 weeks old, no LST. they should take off in a few days, probably flipping at the 8 week mark.
IMG_8998.JPG
For what it's worth, these are getting a 2-month veg versus a 30-day because I heard through the grape-vine that @J.James keeps some of the stuff around for his personal smoke. :sneaky: but you didn't get that from me :rolleyes: