The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Early smoke reports upcoming. These are dry now, and I kept out a bit of the larf to try.

Not smoking this though.
IMG_6810.JPG
It is going in the Nova and I'm gonna eat it.
I usually just toss stuff in a bowl, roll a few, and the rest gets cured. Still doing that part LOL
I am working on the smells, the Biscuit and the Blackwater are subtle for now.
The Biscuit smell is earthy, spicy, and not as sweet as I would have expected but it's there. The nugs are hard and dense, maybe when I grind some it'll jump out at me.
Clueless on the Blackwater for now, but it smells good and dank.
The jar-crack whiff on the Citrol Sledgehammer is straight butterscotch candy. Nothing else. It had regular shaped nugs like the other two, but it had those 4 long skinny ones, and it'll help me sort stuff back out after decarb.

I like to wake-n-bake with the new stuff to get a good impression. so that's all you get for tonight.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
64 days 12/12, 94 days total.
Blue Eyes Pheno 1 and 2
View attachment 56096
274g wet
View attachment 56097
208g wet
View attachment 56098
Trimmed and washed
View attachment 56099
And I made up a new word while trimming. Nug-ccident - snipping error resulting in something unintentionally ending up in the trim pile :)
View attachment 56100
Nice job dude. Nice little shrubs.🔥
Which pheno if u hadta pick is the better of the 2? I no u aint got to smoke any yet but just going off of the smells which seems to be the loudest?
Id be happy with either one cause they both look good to me.
Thanks and nice job!👏🔥

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Nice job dude. Nice little shrubs.🔥
Which pheno if u hadta pick is the better of the 2? I no u aint got to smoke any yet but just going off of the smells which seems to be the loudest?
Id be happy with either one cause they both look good to me.
Thanks and nice job!👏🔥
Thanks, but it's all genetics. And I do not like to pre-judge things. The purple is prettier, but I got a half ounce more from the green.
Both just smell like fresh trimmed bud right now ;) But neither was a terp-bomb. The only really loud one I have right now is the Nigerian Bubblegum. Smells like candy. All the rest smell like wonderful different versions of weed ;)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Here's the veggers, everyone got some love tonight.
The runt HC - a.k.a. Crippled Hippie - is stretching! That is gonna be a girl, and will produce the finest quarterbag of smoke you ever tried ;)
IMG_6843.JPG
Their home
IMG_6844.JPG
I moved the HAOG Skunk in here to get better light for the last few days - but she's about done. It's just hard to see for all the damn leaves :) I'll be interested to see how it trims up.
IMG_6848.JPG
And I topped up the lights in here for the HH and WG.
IMG_6846.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Since I screwed up the HAOG anyway (busting off the top) I think that the bulk of it will be a bowl-trimmer plant. I'll trim the tops pretty, but a leafy plant like this is what they are good for - unless you looooove cleaning scissors. It is the kind of notes I am taking for when I grow out the packs. This one needs to be nothing but tops - like just keeping what grows after you flip it and getting rid of all the lower sprouts. Manifold plant.

Airing these out for the last time before they go for a week.
IMG_6850.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I wish I knew more about strains. The Nigerian Bubblegum is a furrrrry girl.
IMG_6851.JPG
IMG_6857.JPG
There's frost, but it's big trich's that are more sparse. Fat resin-heads.
IMG_6853.JPG
Anyway, the only other plant I grew that was like this was the Royal Mystery. This is Nigerian Sunshine and Bodega Bubblegum. I wonder if the Mystery Meat in the RM might have been something in this ballpark.
IMG_6856.JPG
White Grape
IMG_6860.JPG
and the Hydra Hobbit Getting closer than I thought... Those tops are foxtails (12" from light for a bit) but the under-nugs looks fine.
IMG_6858.JPGIMG_6862.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Went to lowes - and everything was just like normal except that there was plexiglass at the register...
'maters and peppers, lettuce and spinach under the saran-wrap.
IMG_6884.JPG
And more herbs and baby tomatoes and peppersIMG_6885.JPG
Green onions from last year, and this years crop.
IMG_6887.JPG