The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The G13 Genius fem got her first feeding - one tsp of Jump Start scratched into the soil and watered in. IMG_6961.JPG
The Crippled Hippie looks to have completed it's rehab and physical therapy, and is now a regular plant. Got fed too. Patience is cool :)
IMG_6963.JPG
So these two are now running ates on the watering/feeding schedule.
I took the single-blades and sprouts from the G13 and the 3-toed and sprouts on the HC. IMG_6965.JPG
Here's the veg lineup for now. The BHP and mystery seeds are killing it too.
IMG_6968.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
HH - fat greasy calyxes
IMG_6972.JPG
WG - no plumpness yet - frost on the freaking stem 🤤
IMG_6975.JPG
And the Nigerian Bubblegum - is done some places, not done in others.
IMG_6980.JPG
And I'll be damned if this doesn't look like sap/resin oozing in the bud? IMG_6981.JPG
Anyway - she may have gotten an ice bath for no reason and we'll see if that did anything. Seems to be going straight from clear to amber though, not a lot of milky.
IMG_6982.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The NB and the Citrol Sledgehammer are both bumped up on the list to run the pack (for now) just based on smell. The NB smells like cotton candy - and gas, and the CS (chopped on the 6th) smells like butterscotch candy. We'll see how everything smokes before the place on the list is set in mud.IMG_6985.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The lineup has changed.
Nigerian Bubblegum - 200g
VERY sturdy stems on this one, and skinny. And the buds are dense. IMG_7004.JPG
The Hippies got flipped, except the runt.
IMG_7006.JPG
DCP leaves look like almost done - buds not even close. It smells like chicken.
IMG_7009.JPG
Can't grow a plant without a name, so until I find out, the mystery seeds have nicknames. Good thing I didn't drop 16 more!
IMG_7014.JPG
And the G13 Genius fem and the runt.
IMG_7015.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Here's the tally so far from my roulette run. Only one plant so far will top 2oz when dry, the HH and WG will as well. So easily a pound total after those two. And that is just based on the 20% of wet-weight formula.
1587345234753.png
Both Blue eyes are dry, the purple one ended up 60g and the green one 70g. Both well above 20%, and also both over 2oz. Can't do the final math on the on the first three because I smoked on some larf. The Blue Eyes was too pretty to fuck with early.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Sometimes patience might not be a virtue - we'll see.
Seedlings got a little water yesterday, and didn't look happy this morning. I used a little squeeze bottle with a spout, and must have added more than I thought.
I popped one out of the cup, and the beautiful roots were soaked - and warm. Which is odd because I expected it to be cooler.
I grabbed some bigger cups with good drainage and put them all in dry soil. This stuff is perlite heavy, and leeches water well, so it should "equalize" in the cup.
Of course, this was also right after I gave them a virus name :unsure: :oops: LOL. The white specks are just DE.
IMG_7027.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Happy 4/20 of 4/20! :unsure:
Played with weed all day. Got some pics of the newly dried buds. My OCD makes that fun. I put back an ounce and a quarter of the Blueberry Biscuit, vacuum sealed with a 62% pack. This is the one I smoked on some larf already.
BB.JPG
I put back 2oz each of the Green Eyes and Purple Eyes :) (Blue Eyes) No need for captions on which is which.
BEg.JPGBEp.JPG
I'll bust these open and re-seal them more often than I need to just because I have time. But minimum a week. I think fresh air is important. I have enough larf from each for a decent early smoke report.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The Hippie Cripplers are flipped. they are doing fine, that's just a watering day "hungry droop" and they just got fed. Cool how the smallest one on the left isn't drinking as fast and isn't drooping.
IMG_7041.JPG
And the G13xHP from @SCJedi are showing two pheno's. I have know clue which pheno belongs to which strain, but the righthand one has pointy hard buds, the left-hand one has round squishy ones that look to get much larger.
IMG_7042.JPGIMG_7043.JPGIMG_7045.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The HH and WG both have ambers on the bud-petals, but the frostiest parts in the middle are just getting there.
Here's the crispy-top on the HH and some lowers.
IMG_7051.JPG
IMG_7050.JPGIMG_7048.JPG
For what it's worth if I hadn't gotten a finicky plant - which I should have culled - the DCP looks to have nice colors. Some black on the leaves, and purple creepikg into the calyxes with the bud-petals staying green - backwards weed :)
IMG_7052.JPG
IMG_7053.JPG
And the WG
IMG_7057.JPGIMG_7055.JPGIMG_7054.JPGIMG_7056.JPG

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Another odd thing on the HH and WG - or maybe not. They last got water 4 days ago and are still relatively heavy. They stopped drinking. Another thing that has me leaning towards chopping this week. I think they'll hit all at once.

I was going to water them, but I think the ice thing might be fun.
Both plants are at the stage I don't think I could kill them quick enough not to get good weed out of it short of chopping them :unsure: :oops::ROFLMAO: