The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Everything is looking great @H.A.F. Strong work!! Don't worry about the colder temps. She's handled both extremes very well. She's proven to be pretty resilient and forgiving. Some will almost turn black in colder temps.
View attachment 51618
Beautiful! Hope I can do it justice. I think we had our last frost and spring will finally hit so the worst is over. Never got too bad, 65-ish was lowest, but only occasionally, a few days in a row.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@Phylex - I put a lot of stuff down that I am thinking about w.r.t. the plants just in case I want to look at it later. Also might generate discussion.

The curl usually comes from nitro-tox, wind, or cold, from what I understand.

Plant is overall light green, so I don't think it's nitrogen.

The curled leaves are only on the top leaves - could be wind, having a flatter canopy might help keep the wind above the plants. I moved it under the fan so it gets the least.

Only other thing is cold. Could be either of the last two but it doesn't look drastic. She's the only one showing it, so I was thinking 'finicky plant' rather than something messed up bad. I dig trying to figure out minor problems. Big problems not so much :)

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Beautiful! Hope I can do it justice. I think we had our last frost and spring will finally hit so the worst is over. Never got too bad, 65-ish was lowest, but only occasionally, a few days in a row.
Oh yeah, I'm pretty certain I dropped her into the low 50's for cold weather. It didn't phase her.

It could possibly be the wind. I personally use indirect airflow. When I first saw you mention claw it took me a minute. That's actually some random weird trait of BCK. But then I remembered who we were talking about and CS isn't from BCK.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The hashplants got their first soaking, so I did it up with all the liquid soil amendments - a little of everything, but only about 500ppm. I basically flushed them with it in case it was something in the soil keeping them slow.
I think it might be the XB200 though...
IMG_6038.JPG

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Oh yeah, I'm pretty certain I dropped her into the low 50's for cold weather. It didn't phase her.

It could possibly be the wind. I personally use indirect airflow. When I first saw you mention claw it took me a minute. That's actually some random weird trait of BCK. But then I remembered who we were talking about and CS isn't from BCK.
Only curls I've encountered were too much nutes ,they turned darker green and curled a bit and one in front of the tower fan. Night temps plus the fan I think caused it .

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Random stuff.
I love the cone roller. Never could roll a straight joint with a tip, and never liked spitting out flower pieces.
Since I buy the papers and tips in bulk they are cheap as hell, so I got some regular 1.25's to try it with.
IMG_6041.JPG
Much easier and quicker to make the cone and to pack it. And it doesn't taste as rough by the end.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Fed those that didn't get it last night, except for the NB - still heavy.
Rearranged to put the tall plants in the room with more height. Fucking stoner...
IMG_6046.JPG
Cute little rolling plant caddy, carefully rolled the plant to the door of the tent, Picked it up and hit the light.
Don't have to worry about the skunk getting too tall 🤬IMG_6043.JPG
IMG_6045.JPG
Other than THAT... nice evening. the tent is more uniform now and everything in THERE is fine
IMG_6044.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Now that the skunk won't have a fat top I will prune away some lower stuff to beef up the other tops - some other time. Not touching the plants any more today :)

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I cant roll spliffs anymore with my sausage fingers but wow can i spin cones with a regular raw 1 1/4.

Since i started using the business card filters i find it really easy to taper that paper and give it a cone shape or a big fat thumber.

I dont like the cones that taper by the cone filter thing is too tight for maximum air flow. :D oh yeah...volcano..

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I cant roll spliffs anymore with my sausage fingers but wow can i spin cones with a regular raw 1 1/4.

Since i started using the business card filters i find it really easy to taper that paper and give it a cone shape or a big fat thumber.
Trick I have found to make it easier is the wrap and seal the cone first, then take it off the rig and do the tip second. You don't have it trying to unroll everything while you are trying to tighten it up and seal it.

Then twist the tip the opposite direction you rolled the paper. You can spin it into the paper nice and easy almost to the end, (without it grabbing the edge of the paper) then you can twist the tip tight again on the rig and seat it that last little bit. You can even slide the rig partway out of the tip to push it further.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Sounds complicated. This took 20 seconds. Skeleton cookies and wedding dub. Starts off wedding dub then switches to Skelton cookies mid way. I will smoke it after consulting today. :)
What I tried to explain takes longer to explain than to do. :)
I'll make a bunch of cones, then go back and put tips in them. Goes quick.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So taking the top of that skunk, uhm, I was just leveling the canopy... yeah, that's the ticket! :rolleyes:
IMG_6047.JPG
Didn't work out too bad, the GMO cake is the only one on pot. Looks like she's starting to stretch now.
IMG_6048.JPG
The Little bright green Nigerian Bubblegum got her first real feeding. Everything gets just water now until I see the run-off ppm start to drop. Except the DCP. no sex yet, and she looks better in the pic than up close. Looks like residue from a foliar feed on the leaves - but I haven't done that. If it's a girl, I may remove some of the soil and rough her up a little to make sure everything is ok in the root ball.
IMG_6050.JPG
Both hashplants still healthy. As soon as the little one is big enough to flip they both get it. IMG_6054.JPG
Last but not least - The star of the tent is Blueberry Biscuit #1. She's been working out - got rails starting already.
IMG_6051.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I went through the closet and took the lower shoots and fans off of the three tall girls. I'll take more shoots in a few days until each limb is only supporting about 3 nodes. I'm more anal about it on the tall plants because the lower stuff is always larf. The short plants have the bottoms getting almost as much lights as the tops and more stuff gets fat.

Oh and @gwheels - I like the assembly line. Spent maybe 20 minutes making cones, then about a half hour packing them. I'm set for a day or twelve. Grab bag of 8 different strains. And the 4th gear works well in the shorties :)
IMG_6056.JPG