The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Busted out some of the 4th gear today. Fucking amazing stuff. You can see all my "damn, the QB's were too hot" foxtails :)
IMG_5944.JPG
I have had buds that are snow-shows and it looks like dandruff when you drop them. I have had buds that are sticky and leave your fingers tacky. These buds are greasy. pulling them apart for the grinder - rub your fingers together and it feels like a high viscosity motor oil.

The smell in the jar is sweet, but dank - or vice-versa... with just a hint of sour/cheese. All the different smells have that musty earth undertone.

the taste is... I mean, on the exhale it's... damn...

There's a hint of diesel I think. But it's mainly just earthy. No real overpowering taste of anything that overrides that old-skool skunk-high feeling in your face.

Last edited:

mr_c

Super Active Member
Busted out some of the 4th gear today. Fucking amazing stuff. You can see all my "damn, the QB's were too hot" foxtails :)
View attachment 51020
I have had buds that are snow-shows and it looks like dandruff when you drop them. I have had buds that are sticky and leave your fingers tacky. These buds are greasy. pulling them apart for the grinder - rub your fingers together and it feels like a high viscosity motor oil.

The smell in the jar is sweet, but dank - or vice-versa... with just a hint of sour/cheese. All the different smells have that musty earth undertone.

the taste is... I mean, on the exhale it's... damn...

There's a hint of diesel I think. But it's mainly just earthy. No real overpowering taste of anything that overrides that old-skool skunk-high feeling in your face.
Nice write-up! Has me salivating and eager for my own harvest of the 4th Gear.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Did some repotting and watering.
The White Grape
IMG_5951.JPG
And the Nigerian Bubblegum.
IMG_5950.JPG
Both got 3gal shoes. Check out the trunk on the little NB beast! (I covered that up after)
IMG_5948.JPG
The new setup in the bigtop, the pre-pubescent plants are on the edges. They got water but no new pots until they are girls. Raised the back light for the Skunk.
IMG_5952.JPG
The Blues and the three that were already in 3gallons get food tomorrow.
IMG_5957.JPG
And the baby hashplant got out of her cup and had fine roots. I am going to veg these for a bit, might do some topping even though they might be male.
IMG_5956.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
In the tent pic you can also see how I have the lights with a wire leader between the two hooks and the hanger clipped to the wire. I can angle the lights as well as raise and lower.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
In the tent pic you can also see how I have the lights with a wire leader between the two hooks and the hanger clipped to the wire. I can angle the lights as well as raise and lower.
Ya i like that myself. I had something similar that allowd me to do the same as yours. Really makes adjusting lights easy.👍

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Did some repotting and watering.
The White Grape
View attachment 51093
And the Nigerian Bubblegum.
View attachment 51092
Both got 3gal shoes. Check out the trunk on the little NB beast! (I covered that up after)
View attachment 51091
The new setup in the bigtop, the pre-pubescent plants are on the edges. They got water but no new pots until they are girls. Raised the back light for the Skunk.
View attachment 51094
The Blues and the three that were already in 3gallons get food tomorrow.
View attachment 51096
And the baby hashplant got out of her cup and had fine roots. I am going to veg these for a bit, might do some topping even though they might be male.
View attachment 51095
Got sum of those beans myself from winning the potm contest. I wil be watching urs for sure to see how they look along the way.. ✌

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
GMO cake is nasty stanky. Unreal garlic body odor smell. Really good high.

The hash was offensive like dead things and garlic. I forgot about that. That was the one that got taken by the postal service..someone could smell the deliciousness of rank in that box.

:D

Worked FANTASTIC...wow was it good.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The 4 BBF crosses didn't need water, and neither did the CS or BM. But the HAOG x Skunky VA was dry - again... She got a 5gallon pot and I think we'll be hanging out for a while. IMG_5966.JPG
Extra Leaf toes
IMG_5967.JPG
And the Blackwater got pruned for safety. She's an chunky little thing, and I was worried about mold in the middle.
IMG_5962.JPG
I kept the lower two node pairs then disappeared the next set on each site.
IMG_5963.JPG
And the Longbottom Fighter (hobbit) x 3-Headed Dragon (hydra) is another girl. So she got her big girl panties tonight.
IMG_5965.JPG
Only the DCP left to sex, then waiting on everything to get to final stretch and shimming :)
IMG_5972.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The WG and HH look like they may stretch a lot too. I might end up yanking the other 4 back in the tent, and move the basketball team into the closet.