The James Gang

Big Perm

Budtender
Just looked it up. He always rode in on a motorcycle to make it look like a Knievel stunt - then got hit in the nuts with a wrecking ball or something.
He was making fun of knievel. EK was a huge prick. Crazy alcoholic.
Jumped the fountain in Las Vegas drunk off his ass on a 800lb harley with no suspension, botched the landing somehow and broke every bone in his body.
Another time he was going to ride a 'rocket bike' across the Grand Canyon. He had a chute in case things went wrong. They hit the go button, the alcohol went to the back of his skull, he had a moment of clarity, and pulled the chute before that fucker even left the platform. He blamed that one on the crew, though.
Dave made good fun of that nut.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Jumped the fountain in Las Vegas drunk off his ass on a 800lb harley with no suspension, botched the landing somehow and broke every bone in his body.
Another time he was going to ride a 'rocket bike' across the Grand Canyon. He had a chute in case things went wrong. They hit the go button, the alcohol went to the back of his skull, he had a moment of clarity, and pulled the chute before that fucker even left the platform. He blamed that one on the crew, though.
Snake River Canyon - I remember that. Lots of hype for weeks, then the live Wide World of Sports fiasco. Pretty much ended his career as far as public support went.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Everything got watered again. The HAOG Skunk leading the charge again for drinking champ. I may toss her in a 5 gallon to get the watering schedule similar for all. I want to see if any others separate themselves from the group before I do. IMG_5918.JPG
All have beautiful, similar flowers except the skunk. Got it's own thing going on. IMG_5920.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Took more fan leaves from a few. The Blue Eyes I took the last of the shade leaves. I was going to on the Biscuits but I had to prune some lower stuff on them. Didn't want to take too much at one sitting, but they lose another few leaves next time. The other plants mainly lost the lower fans that were left.

I had to clean around the trunk of the Blackwater. Every node at the trunk had two sprouts at the base of each fan leaf. Had to just start pinching stuff away with my fingernails because I couldn't see to get the scissors in there.

Day 5 and no puberty yet on the tweens.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
That’s almost as funny as the flat earth dude that spiked his ass into the desert this weekend.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have the two HLG135's in this tent, then an HLG260 in a 3x3 closet.

The two 135's should make assorted heights easier to deal with, but if I have 4 plants that are the same height they can go in the closet. Lots of head-room in there if I get tall ones too.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That’s almost as funny as the flat earth dude that spiked his ass into the desert this weekend.
I didn't see that. I can only watch TV until I see some idiot promising my money to everyone in the form of "free shit" - haven't watched a lot lately.

Big Perm

Budtender
I still have my dads set of "Jarts" lawn darts he gifted me a few years ago when he was getting rid of shit. I didn't notice any blood or pieces of scalp on the tips of them.
My grandma had a set from the 60's. I played with them all the time. Not the game, I would just throw them as high up in the air as I could, away from me, I liked how they stuck in the ground. Then I tried hitting army tanks and stuff.