The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Sooooo, this turned into an unplanned event. The Crown Jewel (Kush variant) "Jennered" on me :ROFLMAO: . She had plenty of amber on the early fans and milk all over, so no loss, just a disappointment. The CJ were monsters I wasn't prepared for. This one lost a limb early from a 4-top due to breakage, but a sprout was left at the node so I let it go as a 4th top. It stayed the same height as the other tops but never got the thickness. Both got topped mid-flower to try and salvage the grow after supercropping didn't work well on this one. So she has been beaten down, and 'm glad she toughed it out this long.

Day 60of 12/12, just over 13 weeks total.
@J.James Look at the heath of those old leaves! Aren't you proud LOL
IMG_3644.JPGIMG_3646.JPG
Here's the pre-trim. VEEEERRRRRRY skinny stems on all but the 3 main cola. Few supported their own weight when untied.
IMG_3649.JPG
And the pre-wash hanging.
IMG_3656.JPG
After they dry from the bud-wash I'll get a weight. I usually do it before I wash, but forgot.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I really wouldn’t consider this as a hermie.
Good job HAF.
Thank you! Whatever you want to call it, it wasn't the preferred outcome LOL. If I hadn't noticed ambers starting on it a week ago I would have been a little more disappointed. It smells great and looks fine, just too many white hairs. They'll dry yellowish instead of brown, but there were enough browns that it should make for a colorful bud.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Soooo, then there were seven - plus a party cup because I can :)
Amazing how removing one plant makes so much room.
IMG_3657.JPG
After the GDP or the other CJ harvest I'm moving the two slow children in the back under the HLG's. The XB "penetrator" lights seem to work best straight down, very little peripheral juice. It doesn't help that they were started (and kept) in a party cup for longer than they should have been, and that I started them both 12/12 from seed because I thought that would help for a PartyCup competition. They get fed tomorrow so I'll get pics.
IMG_3664.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The GDP and the other CJ are both also on day 60.
Here's the goiter growing out of the side of the GDP
IMG_3659.JPGIMG_3660.JPG
Some color popping on the CJ
IMG_3670.JPG
Burgundy :)
IMG_3674.JPGIMG_3673.JPG
And the 4th Gear is on day 35 and now has three overachiever tops instead of two, but looks great.
IMG_3661.JPGIMG_3666.JPGIMG_3669.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Stuffs finally dry again. I ended up with 420g wet - no shit. So +/-3oz

Every top is nice and dense, but some of the under stuff feels fluffy. Might just be immature foxtails.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The FloD are looking good. I went ahead and defoliated all down the center of the 8-top to get more light on the inside. Some of those leaves had 8" stems reaching all the way from the lower nodesIMG_3680.JPG
The Bruce Banner was just not digging the "full spectrum", or not responding well to starting at 12/12 compared to her Black Widow sister. IMG_3690.JPG
So I moved her to the HLG room for some QB action and see if that turns her around. Pruned the shoots off all the lower nodes too.
IMG_3689.JPG
So now I have the BB in here
IMG_3688.JPG
And the BB still in with the FloD.
IMG_3691.JPG
The three 12/12 plants, including the party cup are not really anything but an experiment to see what happens. Kind of a side-bar to my grow. So other than keeping them healthy they get lower priority on light space.

curious2garden

Really Active Member
Spent a day figuring out where to land my first page and saw this category. I have some fem seeds from a few sources but I am mainly growing testers for @J.James. I also plan to try my first run of seeds in the near future and this site was recommended as a wealth of knowledge in that area. I have 2 small rooms and a mini-tent. The tent stands idle, and I am growing these rooms out before I try playing God with strains.

In this corner, under a HydroGrowLED Penetrator XB200, I have 2 Florida Diesel by J.James and a 3-plant "12/12 from seed" experiment that stemmed from a party-cup competition (ongoing). This is a standard 3x3 closet.
View attachment 28903
And in this corner, under HLG quantum boards , there are 2 The Crown Jewel (Golden Lion genetics) F2's by J.James, one 4th Gear (batch #24) by County Line Genetics, and one Granddaddy Purple by ILGM. This is a 3x4 nook beside the closet that I closed in for a second room.
View attachment 28897
And my most recent harvest (10/26) is still in the early curing stage. Royal Mystery by J.James.
View attachment 28898View attachment 28899View attachment 28900
This was right before bucking and jarring.
View attachment 28901View attachment 28902
LOL I have that exact tray, I love it. Now send me those buds so I can be sure!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
LOL I have that exact tray, I love it. Now send me those buds so I can be sure!
Thanks, but stop bullying me! :)

I landed on this forum because I want to try growing seeds (once) and figured I'd get into the vibe a few months before I tried it LOL

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Big tray is a necessity. Small one is handy too but gets crowded
The standard RAW rolling tray / 70's lunch tray holds roughly 2oz comfortably :)

I'm looking at the upcoming harvests and I'll probably end up bucking the CJ and putting them on racks after they feel dry to the touch and a little stiff. I'd rather hang-dry, but I think that's a decent compromise. Hopefully keep them from flat-siding. The GDP is almost done, except for a few continuous-growth foxtails. The big explosion on that one side of a top stopped and is browning now.