The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@Fiddler's Green fuck you man! :cool: And I mean that from the depths of my wallet :sneaky:
👈 Guess who got an e-mail for a deal to buy the cheapest Dynavap they have with a full sized bowl, and get another "B" free... ?

If you hadn't started trying to be nice and got me thinking about it I would probably have deleted the email ad without looking, fucking Karma :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
As it stands I have the green-tinted all metal one on the way and I'll have a spare or a gift with the freebie.

I tried putting kief in there like you said - sandwiched between layers of flower. A 1/4" dowel works well to pack it down. I was surprised when I didn't find a sticky mess inside. I don't know if it melted into the flower then cooked off or what. That's cool because I have plenty of other smoking gear for hash and extracts. I think that's as far as I need to go into the concentrates thing with these. It appears that is where the rabbit hole really opens up.

Anyway, I guess it's not ALL your fault LOL

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Veg - There are 4 fems in here just waiting on an up-pot and flip. Waiting on the flipped ones to sex then up-pot all at the same time, using the soil from the culls to make sure I have plenty. The three 2g's are the Dogma (the superstar) and 2 Chem Power. The others are the 5 Deep Chunk and the unknown survivor bean that need the 2g pots - all at the same time. Make it a big dirt party.
IMG_3660.JPG
These are all flipped and waiting. After looking at the male I culled they are still fine in the 1/2g pots. They need water every other day, and it still soaks in fairly well. The quick drain through is a a sure sign of root-boundiness, but letting them sit in the tray and absorb it back up works in a pinch. The Thunderhole are the 4 big ones and they'll stay trees.
IMG_3661.JPG
In here the two remaining Irie got the axe right at 10 weeks, right on the full moon. I am surprised at the number of harvests that end up during either the new or full moon, compared to the waxing/waning parts between. The two Burnside and the Mayday are all three looking female. The 2g means I can hold off re-potting untill all show. The three non-nanner Stones are at 8 weeks.
IMG_3664.JPG
The CLHP up front is also at 8 weeks and looking close. I think it'll go 9 weeks but there's the moon thing. It may surprise me in the next few days.
Note the arrow
IMG_3665.JPG
I haven't had one of these in a minute, and this is the first on a CLHP. A full-on flower with it's own sugar leaves.
IMG_3668.JPG

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato

The wide end of the stick you use to pack cones (I have the same one from a RAW bundle) or the back of a chop stick work well too.

Wait til you try scissor hash in it, it'll be so terpy your nose will "zing" and make you sneeze. If I'm not saving my AVB in a jar to wash with everclear it either goes in my worm bin, or I'll just eat it right after vaping it.

Dynavap got me good, I have about eight devices and only really use three regularly. I like the ability to "sip or rip" a cap and achieve my desired results. The flavor, lack of smell on my clothes and pretty much the elimination of throat clearing/cough converted me.

I have a S&B Mighty and Stickybrick runt as my "heavies" but I pretty much always have a loaded Dynavap and triple flame torch (sometimes a doob tube loaded with ground flower) in my pocket.][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The wide end of the stick you use to pack cones (I have the same one from a RAW bundle) or the back of a chop stick work well too.
Mine is a poker that came in a pack of Kink Palm wraps. 1/4" dowel tapered on one end to a flat 1/8" point. That end is marked at 1/4" and 1/2" to make dimples in the soil for planting seeds. I have a shotglass of those little useful things handy on the weed table.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
@Fiddler's Green fuck you man! :cool: And I mean that from the depths of my wallet :sneaky:
👈 Guess who got an e-mail for a deal to buy the cheapest Dynavap they have with a full sized bowl, and get another "B" free... ?

If you hadn't started trying to be nice and got me thinking about it I would probably have deleted the email ad without looking, fucking Karma :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
As it stands I have the green-tinted all metal one on the way and I'll have a spare or a gift with the freebie.

I tried putting kief in there like you said - sandwiched between layers of flower. A 1/4" dowel works well to pack it down. I was surprised when I didn't find a sticky mess inside. I don't know if it melted into the flower then cooked off or what. That's cool because I have plenty of other smoking gear for hash and extracts. I think that's as far as I need to go into the concentrates thing with these. It appears that is where the rabbit hole really opens up.

Anyway, I guess it's not ALL your fault LOL
Some of their stuff is over priced (IMHO) but they will get you with the sales when they offer a free "M". That's how I wound up with way more Dynavaps than I need.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I didn't do the math, but the ChemD was between 6-7 weeks into flower when I had to chop her. There was enough frosty bud there that I dried it like usual. I figured something edible in the future, or maybe topical. I was not counting on it getting me high.

It doesn't last as long before wanting to hit another bowl but they do stack up and the vape is chemmy as all get out. I don't know if it is because the Chems are just that potent, or if the amber-hunt before harvest is actually a weed-snob thing. If it had gone another week it would have probably doubled in weigt, but I wonder if this plays into what notsodog was talking about with them having higher THC way before they are ripe.

I don't plan to make a habit of it, but knowing that it wasn't 3 months wasted is nice.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
back when the sheriff kids were the wildest of the bunch weed wise,the jailer had grand kids that were hip to the , combo for the evidence locker , and had good weed , pills, powder!
Exactly right they got away with murder and sheriffs kid bummed joints from you because we had much better weed then the Mexican they had lol

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
There will always be innovation. It's just that in the weed industryb you have to have intimate knowledge with how the plant work to make a device that works. And you have to understand how stoners work LOL
Today's devices Sure beat the pop cans with hole poked in it lol I had a power hitter for joints back in 70s I thought that was the shit! I suspect I have 10-12 differnt vapes took me a few to find one I really liked...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Today's devices Sure beat the pop cans with hole poked in it lol I had a power hitter for joints back in 70s I thought that was the shit! I suspect I have 10-12 differnt vapes took me a few to find one I really liked...
Come to think of it I remember in around 10th grade having one of those sturdy "T" needles (hat-pin, whatever) in my wallet just in case. A double-head plastic thumbtack came in second. A regular thumbtack was a no-no even if you had the fingernails to pull the bitch back out, and regular needle was a no-no unless you just liked to get stuck in the finger with the dull end.

In the prohib era you were a brave motherfucker having a fine piece of smoking gear like a pipe or bong - because that shit is EVIDENCE. Buddy of mine had a 5-stage US Bong - one of those PVC/Plastic contraptions, and he only got away with it because his parents were hippies that smoked.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Come to think of it I remember in around 10th grade having one of those sturdy "T" needles (hat-pin, whatever) in my wallet just in case. A double-head plastic thumbtack came in second. A regular thumbtack was a no-no even if you had the fingernails to pull the bitch back out, and regular needle was a no-no unless you just liked to get stuck in the finger with the dull end.

In the prohib era you were a brave motherfucker having a fine piece of smoking gear like a pipe or bong - because that shit is EVIDENCE. Buddy of mine had a 5-stage US Bong - one of those PVC/Plastic contraptions, and he only got away with it because his parents were hippies that smoked.
back in the days i study on from time to time ,5 stage and all!when we got married wife started to freak(@about 6weeks in) when she realized how much EVIDENCE i had around the place.sure wish i had the shirt.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
First off - here is the ONLY downside I have had with the CLHP. False-nanners. I just spent a half hour looking all over because one of the blurry parts of a trich-check-pic looked nannerish (pistils). But the hashplant characteristif this girl carris is the trich-spike. Instead of lots of bud-leaves you get the pine-cone looking spikes all over. When she gets almost done (8 weeks tonight) they start to yellow on the tip. Look in the shady part lower left and you can see what I mean.
IMG_3676.JPG
Anywhooooo - RSO'd me a fat weed-nap this afternoon and I am looking at the repots I NEED to do and others that should happen but aren't dire.

These three, a T-hole, Mayday, and Burnside are all pistil-packin' princesses. They need food, more worms and root-room asap for stretch.
Since they are already in 2g, it's not a lot oc soil - no brainer, priority one.
IMG_3672.JPG
But I have a few more that are showing and I am almost positive the sex. I watered everything earlier so I am hoping a second look later will identify a few. The 1/2g that are girls are where the bulk of the soil is going. Culled a Homecoming Queen but the other looks female, culled a John Lemon and have two left. The lone Amy Aces is another girl. I flipped the two ChemPower tonight because they were starting to show in veg. They are an unknown as far as sex and smoke but it's 707 so I'm pretty much figuring out how soon I want to drop the rest of the pack.
IMG_3674.JPG
If I had enough soil all of those would get bigger pots then cull males as needed. The 1/2g are still going almost 2 days without needing water so they'll make it to sexing. I took lots of fan leaves tonight both in the flip tent and in veg. The Deep Chunk need more soil, but I am thinking one-gallond so they maybe get heighth like the tall skinny pot instead of acclimatizing to the short-squat pots. The two in the middle are fems getting a 5g and flipped for smoke because they are unknowns with a pack of sisters waiting. On the right are my projects to get more smoke and prolong the veg. Dogma, Lemon Tree and the GMO Cake are all going manifold, or something like that. The Dogma is already in a 2g, the other two need them.
IMG_3671.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
RSO is dangerous - I didn't do shit last night. Most of my daytime plants got taken care of this morning into 1g and 2g pots. I gave all those rootballs a good squishing up so they fit in the 1g with room around the edge for new soil. The Deep Chunk and Mystery plant are in the 1g's The Deep Chunk lost a lot of leaves. I had to take upper fan leaves that were pointing in and getting squished between the branches. I just plan to keep lollipopping them until they get big enough to be plants.
IMG_3682.JPG(same pic as above with new pots)

I was getting to the 5g stuff when the lights clicked off, but that's all sorted for tonight. Hopefully I have a few more identified so I can just fill a tent with new girls. I have 8 pots full of soil that's ammended and rested. But I also have 3 of those 8g totes of soil from the most recent harvests and culls that hasn't been ammended.

I think the plan will be to get all the pots I need half full of rested soil, then prep the just sifted stuff to use for filling in during the re-pot. I have fresh peat, old compost and other stuff to fluff it up with and just increase my total soil volume in time for backing off a little on the grows and starting the spring veggies.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN

We all fed cattle after school so I always had a knife in my pocket I got good at using just the tip to punch holes lol once I got my truck a 64 ford f100 I had a couple pipes I hid in the oil bathe air cleaner not in the oil but off the side I had a glass bong but did a Mr Majestic jump one night it didn't survive 😬