The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Waiting on the growth explosion. everything is moving slowly - mayby a winter thing?
Not going to be topping or flipping as soon as I planned, but everything is green and vertical. Just starting to get good sprout-nubs on the Blueberry Biscuits.
IMG_5537.JPG
Round 2 is also a little slow after a quick pop, roots must be going crazy :) I watered them all with a little RO around the edge of the cup, and added soil to the GMO Cake so it doesn't lean. IMG_5534.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I just saw that @J.James has the Blueberry Freeze F2's for sale. That's what both my blueberry crosses came from. I dropped the Blue Eyes because I wanted to see the Dank Sinatra influence, but it seems I have failed as a tester! No pics for the site.

I also had to behead the Crown Jewel that I grew because I had no height available, so no beautiful huge top cola. With the height and the smoke I think they are a Sativa leaner. It is amazing smoke, frosty as hell, and I got one of each pheno that is advertised. The "kush" pheno is a milder aroma, very green through harvest. The "burgundy" pheno had brilliant foliage, and it has a gunpowder/cordite aroma. Both are amazing!
The CJ are at the beginning of this thread.

Anyway, I'm waiting on the Backwoods Breeding to get done for my next sets of testers - And have a tent on the way today for my XB200. Based on everything I have read from others using them I am going to have it as a veg tent. I should have plenty of room now to cycle a run of testers every month.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This is the burgundy Crown Jewel. It has wild little foxtails (compliments of full-strength HLG QB's) but they were evenly spread, no weird side growth or anything.IMG_4902.JPG
The foliage
IMG_3910.JPG
And some tops that were only tops since week 4 of flower.
IMG_4668.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Still need to put up shelves for some of the junk, but it's almost like I want it
IMG_5556.JPG
Seedlings. heat mats and 2 HLG65's available. Just has a dust filter over the intake to protect the fan. Vents into the room with a rheostat so I can control the temp/rH.
IMG_5549.JPG
XB200 for veg, but I need an exhaust
IMG_5551.JPG
CLoset had HLG260 for flower. This will be 12/12 to shift plants from the tent into as they get ready.
IMG_5553.JPG
And the 40x40 tent will also just be flower eventually. same lighting as the closet, but separate boards/drivers (2 HLG135) Got the bigger than 3x3 tent because I can spread the lights a little.
These are the two that vent into the attic and have odor control. IMG_5554.JPG
These got water this morning and are feeling fat and droopy. IMG_5555.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Nice setup
Thank you sir! I want to rip the carpet out, but when they flipped the house the wood floor wasn't salvageable in this and another bedroom. Which means I need to lay some kind of flooring - which means I'll get around to it eventually. I don't do major stuff like that on a whim. I like to weigh options for a while before heading to the store.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Notes:
Everything is slow, or seems that way. but they have started getting a little stretch so they don't look like palm trees. All seemed happy with the watering, but I don't think the PW and OG Skunk will be ready for more when the others are.

Several of them have dying cotyledon, so first-feed is probably next time they are dry. I don't want to wait until they start to get light green.

First time with the RO Greenfields, so it may be less charged than the fox farms soil

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
ILGM Black Widow (fem) hit the 4 week mark today.
View attachment 45529
It smells kind of spicy, kind of cheesy, but nothing that knocks your socks off. Smoked half a joint and got a good buzz. Pleasant smoke, but again, nothing that sticks out. Smoked a little more just now (about 10 minutes later) to see if it accentuated the buzz...

Better now 🥴

Chest and face buzz. It's a true hybrid, and feels it. Like I could do whatever and enjoy it. Daytime smoke.
Looks Great!