The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It also reminds me that 20 would be better than 30. But I have a few 'almost-30' packs like the Lemon Hashplant x 88G13 HP that I can now comfortably drop the whole pack of to look for a unicorn.
But on this, if I flower out a 25-pack worth of girls - 10-15 - I won't need a clone unless I find a unicorn. That's a pound or three and I'll be sick of it unless there's a ton of phenos. Those can be the packs I run when I have full clone tents but need to drop more beans ;)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
And by spelling it out it also gives me a chance to error check my thinking. If I change my mind. Nothing has really happened yet.

If the market goes sideways and beans become unattainable either due to price, availability, or supply chain collapse I'll re-address the issue with new facts applied.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I made a fat salad out of the varieties of lettuce and greens in my pots. Little Gem, Tom Thumb, OutREDgeous, and some corn salad and chijimisi (or something) spinach type greens. I'm no vegan so salad goes on a burger, or has cheese and bacon and stuff in it - but it is good fresh lettuce!

I never buy lettuce from the store because it rots and gets fed to worms before I use it all. This I can do and reglarly eat some fresh stuff. And no ecoli!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
But on this, if I flower out a 25-pack worth of girls - 10-15 - I won't need a clone unless I find a unicorn. That's a pound or three and I'll be sick of it unless there's a ton of phenos. Those can be the packs I run when I have full clone tents but need to drop more beans ;)
it's a good things vary some.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Turns out the pics weren't great but by the time I looked it was too late to take more. This is me bucking the Dogma. This is a very nice plant. I got some nice aroma therapy while messing with it. I forget the specific one but this is Chem and Trinity and the smell is like a sour, chemical barbeque. There's a sweetness that hits with this sour and meaty scent that makes you want to eat a nug. And it's a Chem high I was looking for to be similar to the '91. And it ain't even cured yet!
IMG_3343.JPG
All that stuff at the bottom is from the main cola, and is either the best to save long term, or what I smoked today. I have another Dogma seedling, 2 Chem Power and a Mayday going from 707. Their male I got from the Dogma made me start thinking about chucking. I got their Lemon Tree regs and a freebie "Millionaire" pack which is the GG4 and their Kush Cleaner. I don't need to buy more, but I also don't need to sweat the Chemdog clones. I can just get a fat stash of it then buy another pack of S1's if this Dogma was an anomaly. I did no scissor trimming other than bucking and snipping leaf stems. If it was frosty it stayed, if it was floppy I yanked it All the small nugs under the tops will probably be gone before it's cured.
IMG_3344.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Hey fellow amateur dabbers that don't have all the cool tools... The little nectar-collectors are cool, but I see all different colors of residue on the straw based on the random temps the tip was at. I have this from Grav that is fragile as fuck but works great. I am on the lookout for a similar set-up from someone that makes sturdy glass. Or just a smaller glass cup that will fit in a regular size banger.
IMG_3347.JPG
That little cup is the game changer. You can heat the banger cherry red and drop it right in (I don't do that) and your first hit (and last) will still be a cold start and ramp up to (and past) the temp you want.

I use a smaller amount, and let it cool some before dropping, and accept there will be some I don't get to smoke because the temp might be too high, and it eventually cooks beyond the 'good' point. There's a little notch at the intake on the banger where skinny-noze tweezers can grab the cup out before it burns so you don't have to dump it and make a hot-lava mess.

But if the temp is right, the air you take in cools it as you go and you can end up with a mostly empty cup that tasted amazing to the end. I just ordered a knock-off terp-o-meter to check what temp I am getting that good effect at and make the whole thig more precise, but for now I don't have to worry about my lungs getting encrusted with carcinogens from hitting at the way wrong temp.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Hey fellow amateur dabbers that don't have all the cool tools... The little nectar-collectors are cool, but I see all different colors of residue on the straw based on the random temps the tip was at. I have this from Grav that is fragile as fuck but works great. I am on the lookout for a similar set-up from someone that makes sturdy glass. Or just a smaller glass cup that will fit in a regular size banger.
View attachment 123249
That little cup is the game changer. You can heat the banger cherry red and drop it right in (I don't do that) and your first hit (and last) will still be a cold start and ramp up to (and past) the temp you want.

I use a smaller amount, and let it cool some before dropping, and accept there will be some I don't get to smoke because the temp might be too high, and it eventually cooks beyond the 'good' point. There's a little notch at the intake on the banger where skinny-noze tweezers can grab the cup out before it burns so you don't have to dump it and make a hot-lava mess.

But if the temp is right, the air you take in cools it as you go and you can end up with a mostly empty cup that tasted amazing to the end. I just ordered a knock-off terp-o-meter to check what temp I am getting that good effect at and make the whole thig more precise, but for now I don't have to worry about my lungs getting encrusted with carcinogens from hitting at the way wrong temp.
keep classes coming @H.A.F. this way, i dont spend money on things i wo'nt use!

Streetpro09

Tester
View attachment 123249

Have you tried dabbing one hit at a time? It's the only way I'll do dabs. Buddy of mine just puts a big glob in there and keeps hitting it and rewarming with the touch. Not my cup of tea. Tastes like shit real quick.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Have you tried dabbing one hit at a time? It's the only way I'll do dabs. Buddy of mine just puts a big glob in there and keeps hitting it and rewarming with the touch. Not my cup of tea. Tastes like shit real quick.
That little rig came with three glass cups. I'll load them up like one hitters and only hit them until it starts to turn darker amber. Like you said, when the taste is shit.

Because my leftover stuff isn't burnt I scrape out any little puddles and wipe them on a silicone sheet. I'll wipe that onto a nug and throw it in a bowl LOL

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
That little rig came with three glass cups. I'll load them up like one hitters and only hit them until it starts to turn darker amber. Like you said, when the taste is shit.

Because my leftover stuff isn't burnt I scrape out any little puddles and wipe them on a silicone sheet. I'll wipe that onto a nug and throw it in a bowl LOL
how does that make a bowl taste?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
how does that make a bowl taste?
I don't really notice much difference, other than a longer burn and a sooper-dooper rush :cool: Those cups get set in a hot banger, but they only heat up until you remove them. Unless the dab sets me on my ass I don't let it keep cooking in there. Set it on a stainless work table and let it cool back down.

I got to thinking about it and whether it's kief or flowers you press, the concentrate is basically ultra pure hash. I mixed some with a little kief and worked it into a snake in a little silicone sheet. I placed that carefully in the center of a rolling-machine joint and proceeded to get lit. No problems with the burn, no oil dripping down the paper, really nice.

You can also just toss a little flag of it on a bowl-full. It's the easiest full-melt hash you'll ever make.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I don't really notice much difference, other than a longer burn and a sooper-dooper rush :cool: Those cups get set in a hot banger, but they only heat up until you remove them. Unless the dab sets me on my ass I don't let it keep cooking in there. Set it on a stainless work table and let it cool back down.

I got to thinking about it and whether it's kief or flowers you press, the concentrate is basically ultra pure hash. I mixed some with a little kief and worked it into a snake in a little silicone sheet. I placed that carefully in the center of a rolling-machine joint and proceeded to get lit. No problems with the burn, no oil dripping down the paper, really nice.

You can also just toss a little flag of it on a bowl-full. It's the easiest full-melt hash you'll ever make.
what is a hot banger?yes i know , child labor ,green help,and god save the queen! Some of this new stuff ,(the past 20 years i haven't paid any attrntion to anything but new spots for outie) i've never been around presses and vaporizers

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

well looks a little like i know what to ask my wife for ,come christmas!plates and controllers for the press and bags;)

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
bad thing about this forum ,i still learn every day,someone right regular ,has something that gets my head thinking.i am wayyy behind the times

Last edited: