The James Gang

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
If I could use a candle without dripping wax in the bowl I'd try that 😜 🤷‍♂️

For consideration - I don't use a screen. I go with the installed stuff on the bowls. You can either do a one-hitter or pack a bowl. if you pack the bowl it doesn't matter much but a lightly packed one hitter needs a gentle flame or you get that short, sharp, shock - dig it?
[/QUOTE
Come on man, you know back before the internet we though having a fold-up fishing pole complete with lures in your glove box would b life changing. 😜
[/QUOTE
So I guess that's the last beans I'll be dropping for a bit. After the pollen flies and gets cleaned up then I'll be running whatever girl clones I saved for smoke. I need to do the math and figure out how many clones that'll be and if it's too much hassle for some
go for what you think will best serve you.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
go for what you think will best serve you.
Don't think that was snarky but I should explain. I treat this like a blog. Lots of stuff on here is more for me than anyone else. I just don't mind sharing. I hate when people show what they did but you have no clue why, the thought process behind it, the desired endgame, etc. Something that could be game-changing for your grow is just a picture instead.

I also like learning from everyones mistakes. If I am not hesitant about putting mine out there, or my stupid ideas, or whatever, maybe other people will drop that nugget of info they though was so obvious that they never mentioned it - but no one ever knew.

Also - I'm a 'change the channel' kind of guy. I'm not tuning in to something just so I can bitch about it - I cancelled cable because there was nothing left that didn't irk me. on here, same thing - there are pages I don't follow because their hydro set-up means nothing to my grow. I'll look at their pics and like all the frosty nugs, but when they start talking EC and water temp maintenance my eye's get blurry and I move on.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Don't think that was snarky but I should explain. I treat this like a blog. Lots of stuff on here is more for me than anyone else. I just don't mind sharing. I hate when people show what they did but you have no clue why, the thought process behind it, the desired endgame, etc. Something that could be game-changing for your grow is just a picture instead.

I also like learning from everyones mistakes. If I am not hesitant about putting mine out there, or my stupid ideas, or whatever, maybe other people will drop that nugget of info they though was so obvious that they never mentioned it - but no one ever knew.

Also - I'm a 'change the channel' kind of guy. I'm not tuning in to something just so I can bitch about it - I cancelled cable because there was nothing left that didn't irk me. on here, same thing - there are pages I don't follow because their hydro set-up means nothing to my grow. I'll look at their pics and like all the frosty nugs, but when they start talking EC and water temp maintenance my eye's get blurry and I move on.
i have the same problem!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

i was'nt tryin to be rude,no way

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If you have $80, less whatever promo codes or sales you can find, don't sleep on the John Lemon. It says 10-pack, I got a dozen. It is also loud as fuck. It is ECSD x BC Lemon Skunk, and this one smells like pineapple :cool: fresh cut pineapple. Yesterday the tent had an overall sweet smell I couldn't pin down. Today the JL was right up front and you don't need to rub stems or anything. Looks to go about 10 weeks, just completed her 7th week.
IMG_3236.JPG
John Lemon 10 Pack | Irie Direct <<< link

IMG_3238.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Haven't done anything with these since putting them in the closet except open vents. One trick I have picked up using the cup-in-cup thing is that they won't absorb tray water. It can be puddles in the bottom to keep the rH high without waterlogging the seedlings.

Don't know if it's male/female or two phenos, but it looks like 3 and 2 on the Thunderhole. The front three have way larger seed-leaves. And two of the Deep Chunk have larger leaves. :unsure: I wonder if it correlates to anything.
IMG_3245.JPG

On the 4 The Stones I had two distinct seed-leaf shapes and I noted which was which on the back of the plant tag. All 4 were girls so it wasn't that...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I just got my "last" :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: Baker Creek Seeds order in. I have tons of stuff to play with now getting ready for next years garden. Definitely planning better so I don't lose almost everything to frost at first.

But the damn seeds are so cheap that I got tons of flowers and stuff just to see what will grow here. I will likely be setting up a non-tented grow area with one of my spare lights to rock the garden starts so I don't lose tent space.

I bought a pack of Dandelion seeds 😂 I mean, weeds are gonna grow -just run with it and grow the weeds you want LOL
1670109530525.png
All the flowers are easy seed-collectors though - buy once, save from then on.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
These are all running hot straight and normal. A few that had wierd curly's going on have straightened out. They got a squirt of recharge water with some Beauvaria Bassiana in it. They should now be innoculated for the rest of the grow with that. It grows with the roots.
IMG_3260.JPG
This one is gettting split in half tonight. I have half that popped and half I need to investigate. I'll move the poppers into the closet without the heat mat. Unfortunately, looks like I went 0-fer on the Sangria Cookies and the Grapefruit. Those are some of my older beans and I have re-otrganized my bean-list by age. Gonna see a lot of oldies but goodies popping shortly.
IMG_3261.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think I was rushing it so they get another day on the heat mat, clones are tomorrow. But the Chem91 gets an up-pot tonight have to sift some soil and get a pot ready. I have some barley sprouted to make a batch of enzyme-water for the main hoard after everything else is done.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Without digging around all the Amy's made it and the UK Cheese popped its shell but only had a mini curly tail, I reburied it to see if light on coty's saves the day. Nothing else on visual inspection.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

no pics till laws change, as much as i would like to!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Dagga Gardens.
I bought the 707 Lemon Tree and the Morning Brew, the rest is free. The "CC/RB" is Mean Genes Coca-Cola Rootbeer. There's a free 707 pack then 3 packs with no breeder. I think the one named Corey's Crush (Topanga Canyon Pure Kush x Space Cheese) sounds like Boneyard. I got one of his stickers and everything Mr Toad has is crossed to Space Cheese. I now have a runtz cross woo-hoo :rolleyes: 😜
IMG_3268.JPG

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Dagga Gardens.
I bought the 707 Lemon Tree and the Morning Brew, the rest is free. The "CC/RB" is Mean Genes Coca-Cola Rootbeer. There's a free 707 pack then 3 packs with no breeder. I think the one named Corey's Crush (Topanga Canyon Pure Kush x Space Cheese) sounds like Boneyard. I got one of his stickers and everything Mr Toad has is crossed to Space Cheese. I now have a runtz cross woo-hoo :rolleyes: 😜
View attachment 123071
cool score on the beans and slaps too boot !