The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If I am waiting a month, then I could drop something specifically to clone and pollenate. :unsure: I think that might be enough to keep me busy.

I have those 5 Deep Chunk regs I that sound like a classic to breed to, and that I might want a mom of because I ain't buying any more from that dickweed.

But thinking along those lines, there's only a few Lemon Tree seeds left, and Sangria Cookies... And for that matter, I wouldn't mind getting a Thunderhole clone before I chuck them all -and all the ones I like well enough to want a mom of will be that much larger whe the pollen flies - producing more beans from the ones I like.

Again - Fuck! Now I need to rethink what to drop now and later but at least I get to drop stuff. 😜

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Here's my new thinking helper ;) The silicone toddler-plate drop trays are fucking LEGIT! I have them all over the house now LOL
IMG_3160.JPG
I just cleaned it - that floating stuff is grapeseed oil. there's no flavor and supposedly it will keep the bulk of the resin from sticking, or make ir rinse out easier or something. It gets dumped first water change.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Seeds and water are joined. I'll have a fat mess of clones to take when it's time, but I'm only taking the tops, and if they don't root oh well. All are good for just making a larger ammount of seeds than the ones I drop in 4 weeks.

First, I can't believe I was worring about too big of a plant and too many seeds LOL

10 Thunderhole to be the main pollen donors/recievers basic seed increase.
5 Deep Chunk regs that I may make more of after I clean up the pollen from the first run. I'll have the clones to do it if I like it.
1 Lemon Tree fem and I only have three left. Cloning a mom was planned anyway.
1 Sangria Cookies fem - only two left, same story
2 Grapefruit regs from Hillbilly Bob
2 each of my 707 regs. The Trinity x 707 Chemdawg, then the ChemSis and Chem4 each hit with their Kush Kleaner

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Pics or it didn't happen right? Now that I look at it, with the exception of popping a few more fems like the UK Cheese and TK-91 this would be a fine chuck. I think hitting the Deep Chunk with the T-hole was a good idea. The three 707 strains were all based on two plants. The Dogma male I almost kept, and female in flower now. The Grapefruit and Sangria Cookies are both gonna give some sweetness, but I should probably get a berry or candy strain in there for variety.
IMG_3164.JPG
I'll be thinking on it, but at least I have beans in soil. They are reality now and not theoretical.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
By the 1st I should have everything up that's gonna pop. I think that I'll make the decision on what else to drop for the chuck by then and drop them with whatever dud-replacements I drop.

A few that are already on the list that weren't are Mountain Berry from Dominion and the Cowboy Caviar from Mr Trees. The berry was an obvious based on the previous comments. Haven't grown either yet, so I want a clone to grow and smoke after the chuck.

I was going to add in the Road Dog from Lucky Dog (SkunkVA) but his Chem91 is a backcross he worked and not the original cut - that's hunting beans not chucking ones.

From a purely scientific standpoint I think smoking the mom from each pollen catcher will be a good practice, especially when deciding what to drop first. I would otherwise have no clue what each mom brought to the table before the cross. Not that it would make that much difference in keeping seeds, but if I find the mom's that I dont like as much weeding out the ones to drop later should be easy.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That God's Paintbrush is the only thing hanging, and the cedar wardrobe smells wild. If I had to name the strain it would be "pencil case"

Think elementary school, elmers glue, bubblegum and pencil shavings.

It definitely has some interesting terps going on but no telling how it'll end up.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I took down that little Lemon HP x 88G13 right at 8 weeks. The ambers were everywhere so it should be a face punch. The 30th is 9 weeks for the Amy's and they look like they'll both be ready for chop that day. The Dogma is also really close and smells really good. If she starts losing the terp at all she gets choppped. leaf ambers but questionable on the overall.

brainrcampbell

It sounds like you have A LOT going on! It's great that you already have different seeds from a few sources and are planning your first run. From what you've shared, it seems like you need help with setting up your growing area for success. I suggest doing some research on the best methods for growing your specific strains in regards to temperature, light, humidity, and other environmental factors. Additionally, it may be beneficial to look into different nutrient mixtures that could yield better results and maximize yields. Good luck and happy growing!

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
It sounds like you have A LOT going on! It's great that you already have different seeds from a few sources and are planning your first run. From what you've shared, it seems like you need help with setting up your growing area for success. I suggest doing some research on the best methods for growing your specific strains in regards to temperature, light, humidity, and other environmental factors. Additionally, it may be beneficial to look into different nutrient mixtures that could yield better results and maximize yields. Good luck and happy growing!
Are you fucking serious?

Streetpro09

Tester
Someone is obviously a troll. Now why would you pick h.a.f. to try and get riled up?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Someone is obviously a troll. Now why would you pick h.a.f. to try and get riled up?
It's either a troll or a spammer who randomly posted nonsense trying to look like a new member rather than a spammer. I was literally just looking at their account info in the admin panel because my spam account senses were going off when I saw their username and email address. Nothing showed up for them where I search for known spammers so they are probably someone HAF pissed off at some point trying to stir up drama. 'tis the season! :ROFLMAO:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Probably in the top 10 first posts here.

Welcome to the thunderdome amigo.
It's either a troll or a spammer who randomly posted nonsense trying to look like a new member rather than a spammer. I was literally just looking at their account info in the admin panel because my spam account senses were going off when I saw their username and email address. Nothing showed up for them where I search for known spammers so they are probably someone HAF pissed off at some point trying to stir up drama. 'tis the season! :ROFLMAO:
I'll be gentle LOL

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
From what you've shared, it seems like you need help with setting up your growing area for success.
Who in the fuck are you? And what thread have you been reading?
Additionally, it may be beneficial to look into different nutrient mixtures that could yield better results and maximize yields.
Yeah, prolly gonna just say fuck all my worms and the entire rhysophage and microbiome I have created in each pot and just switch to some GenHydro 3-part in a tub-o-water? Get a fucking life.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My guess is this is the seed vendor you recently had a run-in with.
For that matter, I just dropped his beans and will use them in a chuck if I get a girl. There's not shit he could do or say that would raise himself back up beyond pondscum. Doesn't mean the weeds not good. And Deep Chunk is from Tom Hill - he just fucked with it. From what I understand in the podcasts the Deep Chunk is super dominant - if you breed anything to deep chunk you get deep chunk. So at a minimum I think that means that if he bred it to itself there's no way he could fuck t up. He was just convenient.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Hey Rev! First run?? Definitely from your stock and maybe the last? You didn't even wait long enuf for us to forget about you before you went looking for revenge with the coward troll route :LOL:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Bong-rips and theoretical physics...

Hows that for a book title :cool:

I like lighters. You can never have too many, and they must be refillable. Even if they're those 'clipper' bics that look disposable, they can even take a new flint - but are good for going places where losing a lighter is a distinct possibility. I have settled on Vector lighters because they are well made and they light n the first click most times. I used to buy a lot of pocket knives - if it's a tool you use you can't have too many. But I still have all those.

My newest lighter is the black triple-flame torch. I have kitchen torches and plumbing torches, but this is the first small torch that isn't just a lighter like the little single flame yellow one. I got it for heating up the nectar collector and it works perfect. I grabbed it to hit a bong and that's when I had the epiphany - it was fucking harsh!
IMG_3196.JPG
My theory is that the temperature of your flame lighting a bowl is as important as the temp of taking a dab at. Using a plain-flame lighter is better for a bowl. I use the little yellow one to flash over a bowl occasionally but never let it get hot enough to notice.

This has been a public service announcement. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming, already in progress.

Last edited: