The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The humidifier helped, but I was just in too much of a hurry to move them along. The dome helped better. No heat mat though, so they are still being weaned. IMG_5386.JPGIMG_5388.JPG
Blueberry Biscuit
Wasn't extra leaves, just the 3-blades tucked in before spreading. 2 champs and a chump I beleive.
IMG_5391.JPGIMG_5392.JPGIMG_5393.JPG
And the Blue Eyes look to be 3 for 5. the two weird curly tops don't look like anything else is gonna happen.
IMG_5390.JPGIMG_5389.JPG
And the roulette reggies are all well.
IMG_5394.JPG

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
When is CLG restocking I thank whomever in advance @J.James
I have some limited crosses in the works that should be available the end of February. All the 4th Gear F1 packs are sold out but I am working the F3 release now and shooting for the end of March with a limited 25 pack release. Paradise Diesel and Mystery Meat are both available directly from myself and you can PM me for info on both.

The Unnamed (Black Banana Cookies x G13 Genius) Fems & (White Larry Dragon x 4th Gear) Reg - will be the free seeds included with every order over the next few months

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
When is CLG restocking I thank whomever in advance @J.James
I treat this like a grow journal, but I put it in the seed review section because I am mainly running testers for @J.James. I'm just a grow-dude, so I might have plant answers, but he's the seed-man :) Feel free to use this as a P.O.C. for him as well. He checks up on me to make sure I'm not killing his plants :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think I'll be down to 10 plants when I repot. IMG_5395.JPG
I guess the good thing about running testers is that I can be picky.
All three of these have a shot, but I'm not going to fight with them for an entire grow if they are problem children.

This one has no sign of new leaves on top, but if it can pop a few sprouts in the next few days I'll top it and see.
IMG_5396.JPG
These two are just wonky. They have new leaves popping, so they may be fine, but if they are lagging too much they go bye-bye.IMG_5397.JPGIMG_5398.JPG

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
I treat this like a grow journal, but I put it in the seed review section because I am mainly running testers for @J.James. I'm just a grow-dude, so I might have plant answers, but he's the seed-man :) Feel free to use this as a P.O.C. for him as well. He checks up on me to make sure I'm not killing his plants :)
Where is mystery meat at in this journal H

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Just realized this is my last harvest for a few months. Feels weird.
Too bad I only have a few pounds to tide me over...
IMG_5399.JPG

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
And yes I will make my way through it bro I Star Wars it and started at the end, but the end keeps getting longer 😂

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@GOMM Just keep in mind, I only dropped a few seeds and got one female - there may be other pheno's out there :) Have fun!

I have seeds left and they're going in my reggie roulette to find another :)