The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
IMG_5377.JPG
A more in depth smoke report because that's what @J.James pays me the big bucks for :whistle:👌💨 LOL.

This is not frosty. There is zero keif in the grinder. This is STICKY! My sniffer ain't 100% today, but sticking my nose in the jar and taking a few deep breaths I think gave me another buzz :) Hard to describe, but "sweet-dank" is the best I can do for now. I'll figger it out at some point.

I only ground up a few buds so I can get back to "work". Packed a cone and saved the leftover for the bowl. This is just from a few one-hit bowls. I still have some left for a few hits so the cone will wait 🥴 I have a feeling this might be "bowl weed"

For all the recent chat's on here about old school buzzes, memories of weed gone by and whatnot, This gave me a skunk buzz from the 80's. No shit. Well done J.James! It'd be nice if you knew the mystery partner, but with @Heathenraider giving it a go we might be able to sort it.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Take a 4th Gear nugget outside in the sunlight and give it a good look.
I am not saying they aren't frosty. But you would have to freeze it, over-dry it or something to make hash with it. The massive amount of trichomes just don't fall out when I grind it.

Sticky-bud :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If I handle the Paradise Diesel I get trich's on my fingers that brush off. Keif galore. If I handle the 4th gear I need the Go-Jo after a bit for get the tar off the fingers :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
These are so dense and compact it's hard to get the greenery out from between the nugs and stem towards the top. Lots of light-green little bud-base leaves jammed together against the stems. I may end up snipping the tops out and hanging 8 separate things instead of 4.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Wife has lost 2 blunts somewhere between the couch and the table next to it. They’re gone gone, never to be found. We tore the place apart both times and never found them. Dont think the dogs ate them.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Wife has lost 2 blunts somewhere between the couch and the table next to it. They’re gone gone, never to be found. We tore the place apart both times and never found them. Dont think the dogs ate them.
Nope, it was right where I left it. Put it there so I wouldn't forget where I stashed it LOL