The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Chugging right along, The hands in the air leaf settled down, IMG_5286.JPG
or moved :)
IMG_5287.JPG
Moved the HAOG Skunk to get the best heat-light,
IMG_5288.JPG
and the Blue Eyes non-popper. Only half a helmet-head left.
IMG_5289.JPG
And I had to pillage my new light rig to get these more juice and spread it out. It'll be ready for the next run of seeds.
IMG_5290.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Day 5 is a little early to do excavating, but I did anyway. The 6th Blue Eyes didn't crack at all, but Schwaggy's had a little nub like you see sometimes after a day in water. I repotted it like day one, and we'll see.

All got 10 squirts of RO water around the edge of the cup, the Sin City Juice is the stretcher of the bunch so far, and I had to add a little soil to prop it up. It was also the one that needed water the most and probably has the most involved root system. You could see the difference in the color of the soil compared to the others. Sucked it dry.
IMG_5301.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I also turned the heat mat off for all of them. Ambient temp is gonna be cold here in a few days, and I would rather acclimatize them now than be tempted to baby them longer.

Only air moving is the exhaust for now. When they all have good leaves I'll undome the new ones, I started venting last night just opening one lower vent.

Gonna kick the little oscillating fan on today or tomorrow to start moving air.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
3 for 3 4th gears above ground , its a fight keeping lair warm but I am fighting this -40 shit, Great packaging , cool as fuck actually , solid strong seedlings I'll post pics here as they slowly grow thru this cold snap , I even hooked up the big propane tanks and fired up the rv furnace, I shall not be beaten. Give Me just one girl grow Gods.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Lights out pic to see if it made any difference... Still a few days.
IMG_5309.JPG
And here's the nursery
IMG_5310.JPG
I added some water to the tray so the Biscuits can get it if their roots get there. Fan is on low,but everything is only catching a little of it. I'll take the top dome off before lights out, but leave the "wall" part up to block some wind.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
They have them on wish but that is only if you want a really cheap quality tent. Hydroponics stores should carry them as well.
Sorry, I meant like actual vendors. I'm done playing fuck-fuck games with amazon. I'd rather buy directly from a tent-maker, preferably with free shipping, since that is the main draw for amazon Chinese crap.