The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Only reason I don't just leave them to flower in the closet is that is has a veg specific spectrum light. I have the power to change that if needed. But the easiest thing is to just keep it for veg and flipping. I think the veg light helps in early flower too.

All regs baby!
IMG_1329.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The CLHP 2g clone and SOG of clones are all at the same stage of ripeness, and this is only 7 weeks and 2 days. This is why I wasn't too worried about pollen on these two pots.
IMG_1322.JPG
This is a quick ripening hashplant! It leans much more citrus-chicken thatn the first one I "cash-cropped" to get bulk. Moreso in the clones I think. The mom is cured though and she packs the same punch. Definitely dropping a few next time to see what else I can find. The citrus terps could just be me growing it better than the first time.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This is my next drop, and with the tents opened up I may drop them sooner rather than later.

I am dropping everything Dominion I have. There are two fems, and the Space Queen went full-on nanner fest in the buds about week 4 of flower. I'm dropping them, but not fucking around with nuts. I'll cull at the first twitch. The regs I am dropping three each because I got all males from the first try on all of them dropping one or two. Now I'll get a fat harem and no sausage fest. I'm also sticking with the plan to re-run my CLG gear and this one will include some of Hillbilly Bob's too.

Mountain Berry (f)
Space Queen (f)
Savage Headband
Dominion G
Polecat '91
Grapefruit
Dank Sinatra F4

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
This is my next drop, and with the tents opened up I may drop them sooner rather than later.

I am dropping everything Dominion I have. There are two fems, and the Space Queen went full-on nanner fest in the buds about week 4 of flower. I'm dropping them, but not fucking around with nuts. I'll cull at the first twitch. The regs I am dropping three each because I got all males from the first try on all of them dropping one or two. Now I'll get a fat harem and no sausage fest. I'm also sticking with the plan to re-run my CLG gear and this one will include some of Hillbilly Bob's too.

Mountain Berry (f)
Space Queen (f)
Savage Headband
Dominion G
Polecat '91
Grapefruit
Dank Sinatra F4
Nice lineup. Savage headband has got me excited. I can't wait to hear the smoke report.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Nice lineup. Savage headband has got me excited. I can't wait to hear the smoke report.
I dropped those regs with my skunks - that are now cured - that I could have been smoking by now but they were males... LOL

That's why I do that one or two bean drop with the new stuff I buy (like the seedlings now) but I am to the point now that I have gotten to at least get a taste of a lot of stuff. Now I have the option to hit the things that I haven't smoked yet but drop more or all of them, or to drop more of the stuff I liked the first time and want to see more.

Also, any new beans I get will likely be testers. So those get more than a 1-2bean drop as well. Now it's about cleaning house and keeping the gems.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'll be getting into a themed drop I think. Always some CLG but this time it's Dominion stuff, next drop is Stardawg. I have three reg crosses from @Heisenbeans, a pack I got in the auctions with both a Chem and Stardawg, and I'll find a similar CLG offering and a few fems to knock off the list.

After that I want lemon/lime. Or maybe before that 🤷‍♂️ 😁. I have Mojito from Swamp Boys, I have a Lemon Piff from @High kev, Royal Limez from Emerald Mountain, and Lemony Wicked OG from MadFarmer... I can pop a few more of H's Lemon Tree and the rest of the Loud Lemon Sorbet from Ganja Farmer too. I better find some damn citrus LOL

Then I have a herd of Ethos fems I want to try...

You kind of see why I am swearing off buying anything

...except more CLHP :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:🐔🐔🐔

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I got distracted but last night the BHP, CBD Sage and Grandpa's Stash clone all hit the 9 week mark. The GS should be fairly close and could come down any day. BHP is looking like a 10-11 week plant. The CBD Sage ain't for smoke so it's going to be a very amber plant when I chop. Gonna decarb most of it and try and make some NyQuil nugs. It's a 1:1 so I want to let the THC get more medicinal.

All I did so far was stick the two clones I up-potted in the 12/12. Instead of them having over 30 hours continuous light I let them get a few hours this morning then stuck them in the dark bedroom with the 12/12 tents. Had to slide them in right at lights on but now I'm getting organized.

The 5 plants i have drying are smelling good. three just hit the 7 day mark and have a few to go.

Wendel

@Wendel do you know a trick to get them to ripen? There are fat tomatoes on the vines over my head and I still haven't gotten a lower one ripe yet. Motherfuckers are laughing at me! :ROFLMAO:
My understanding is it comes down to energy. Ripening the fruit takes a ton of energy from the plant.. fertilizers only work to produce new growth.sounds like your doing the right thing by removing the suckers.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
One thing I noticed last night was that the middle flowers on the CCC are browning a lot quicker than the rest of the plant - pretty sure it got splooged by the Crazy Hermzy from Archive. I'm giving it another look tonight but probably culling. And I will probably shift the plants back to the tent and even them out so I can get the seedlings in the veg closet. I don't want the beans and the smoke is now not a great representation of the plant. I have the top clone (lower right) that I will now up-pot and feed to get some clones generated. a good reason to get my veg closet back. All I have is weak lights on 18/6 now.
IMG_1339 (2).JPG
Up-potting the Skunks worked like a charm and the bonsai shrub greened up nicely.
IMG_1340.JPG
Since I have room everywhere I'm going to get clones from those two today. I'll probably go ahead and up-pot and flip the Freakshow to see if it'll stretch some, but I'm not topping it. That can wait until tomorrow when I have the closet back in veg.
IMG_1342.JPG
When the closet has the seedlings I'll do another drop. This with the mini-fan seems to be working great getting them acclimatized to the real world. The side vents are all open now and they look happy. I'll pop the lid off at lights out and see how they look when the lights come on.
IMG_1343.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This tent the stuff is almost done. The two CLHP, the CBD and the Mindcrawler auto.
IMG_1352.JPG
I was going to put one or two of these in the other tent but I'm still deciding about stuff. Also, the tall BHP and the Grandpa's stash are about done too. The GS could go tonight but I'm forcing myself to let it go. Basically in a week or two I'll have 4 plants left.
IMG_1353.JPG
This is veg now, and there are a few in the clone tent that might make their way over. That's part of what I'm deciding.
IMG_1351.JPG
I stuck the Freak in veg to get used to the stronger light, but I think it's a girl so it might up-pot and flip soon to fill in a spot.
IMG_1347.JPG
I have the Cotton Candy Cookies clone to move, and I haven't messed with the SkunkXXX clones yet. I'll probably take a chance that they clone and shape the mom plant with the concept of leaving a good plant to flip. I should probably just pull those two 3g moms in to the better light to get some good new growth before I take clones.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
No pics, but I put both very vigorous Sangria Cookies clones into 1g pots. I have the mom in flower and left one in the clone tent. I moved one to the closet to seriously veg along with the Cotton Candy Cookies clone.

Still debating on the Skunks. I think snipping the two upper/inner limbs on the (i think) 6-top will be first, then divide those into clones and see whats left on the mom. The thought ov mofing them to the better veg light before cloning makes no sense the next day. They have short internodal spacint even under the low light. I think the 250w veg light would get me more nodes, but not more stretch to make the cloning better.

The up-potting was first, now I'm gonna rape and pillage the shrubs ;)

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
One thing I noticed last night was that the middle flowers on the CCC are browning a lot quicker than the rest of the plant - pretty sure it got splooged by the Crazy Hermzy from Archive. I'm giving it another look tonight but probably culling. And I will probably shift the plants back to the tent and even them out so I can get the seedlings in the veg closet. I don't want the beans and the smoke is now not a great representation of the plant. I have the top clone (lower right) that I will now up-pot and feed to get some clones generated. a good reason to get my veg closet back. All I have is weak lights on 18/6 now.
View attachment 116665
Up-potting the Skunks worked like a charm and the bonsai shrub greened up nicely.
View attachment 116666
Since I have room everywhere I'm going to get clones from those two today. I'll probably go ahead and up-pot and flip the Freakshow to see if it'll stretch some, but I'm not topping it. That can wait until tomorrow when I have the closet back in veg.
View attachment 116667
When the closet has the seedlings I'll do another drop. This with the mini-fan seems to be working great getting them acclimatized to the real world. The side vents are all open now and they look happy. I'll pop the lid off at lights out and see how they look when the lights come on.
View attachment 116668
where did the high dome cloner come from ? @H.A.F.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
If you do the cordless lawn-tools, Greenworks has a "FIREWORK" discount for 25%.

Specifically with gardening in mind I picked up a 14" deck lawnmower for between rows 🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO:
I already have the charger and a spare battery so the tool-only was a steal
First year I am so far behind the weeds I mowed instead of pulled!! Laid thick cardboard down after mowing knocked em back a little

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
First year I am so far behind the weeds I mowed instead of pulled!! Laid thick cardboard down after mowing knocked em back a little
Speaking of mowing - guess what happens when you find a yellow-jacket nest with a mower... I only got stung twice but they're like fire. Popped a few benadryll for good measure and that brought on nap time early. Been up since about 3 and I have already jarred two plants this morning.
I got a pre-bucking pick of the Momma Moonshine #2. This and the second DeChempose are both hairy but there's a layer of frost under it. Got just over 2 zips of keeper stuff. Everything below the tops on those skinny stems is cetting smoked or decarbed today.
IMG_1355.JPG
I found a neat trick for watering a bunch of seedlings. They needed their first soaking so I got out the kitchen scale. I watered the first cup then let it drain as much as it wanted, then weighed it. After that each cup got tossed on the scale, water added until it got to that same weight.
IMG_1358.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So far so good with the Momma Moonshine. #4 is good smoke but wasn't all that. Finished early and that was probably part of it, so I have no problem that I axed the clone. #2 that I jarred today smells amazing. It has all the fermented berry smell, and is tasty smoke. #6 was a little fatter and has another day or so to go and it has the all that plus the armpit funk.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I took a dozen clones off each plant. Leaving them here to rest after the mass amputation while I think about it.
I didn't get mass quantities from either seed mom but I have plenty to to last until I get the clones to a few 5g pot SOG's. Like I don't have other smoke LOL. But this is seriously a fun high-school high. Get lots of stuff done and the next day notice things done that you forgot doing until you have that moment of realization.
IMG_1367.JPG
But... after seeing the state of the Rock Island Rocket at harvest I think cloning and patience is better than up-pot and flip and trying to flower these out in 5g pots. So far the lexxons learned from the mini SOG is that there were two final heights of the clones. They were all roughly the same height when I planted them but I think stem thickness matters. For the next run I need to keep them in cups a bit longer and sort by height. More clones is fine but then stripping the lower stuff would be more imperative. Roots I don't think will ever be an issue flipping the small clones.

These are the Momma re-veg clones kicking ass. I want toe see wood on stems before I fuck with anything though.
IMG_1368.JPG