The James Gang

I have named him Bob. This dude puts in the workday on this one flower. anytime I am out there chances are he's tossing pollen like a madman. All those little flickers are the pollen dropping
View attachment 115736
Bob looks like he is happily ridding the spiral, maybe it will go where nobodies been...
Your outdoor gardens look as good as your indoor H.A.F. (y)

You going to put any devils lettuce outside this year?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Pulled the second SkunkXX and this one is stinky too.
IMG_0880.JPG
The auto's are showing me what 2g pot size plants should be. The second is stopping and plumping right where the first did. Two different @Bobberr crosses.
IMG_0879.JPG
The Albany Piff are already popping tops, so my fears of super-stretch may have been unfounded. An both are acting like twins.
IMG_0862.JPG
This is the frost tent. Almost all are looking exceptionally coated
IMG_0864.JPG
The MAC x Orgi looks almost normal nowvery few pistils, all meat
IMG_0872.JPG
And this tent is dank and smelly more than frosty. This should have some weight to it.
IMG_0877.JPG
So far the AC Infinity fans are worth it. Very quiet, and they are not air-cooled. There are no holes or vents for dust to get into the gears and such. I have one more oscillator ordered and I'll be good until they are more readly available. But I see them all being replaced eventually.
IMG_0875.JPG

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Clones got an alfalfa sprout tea. I pruned away alot of foliage. Sky Cuddlers in the dome are still vertical. I think when they root that's the next SOG. the 5 best out of 6 get flowered and the runt can be a mom. The current mom is a lanky, wispy bitch (left side) so it might be a tomato-cage grow. I may also find a way to just bury the whole mom sideways so the few sprouts that didn't get taken for clones are pointing up. It's not a candidate for just up-potting and flowering as it like the CLHP (in the 2g) was
IMG_0881.JPG
The flower clones at the bottom are all rooted, and roots means shoots. The Momma's are all acting like normal and from these I am likely keeping one mom - I have one from one cut and two each from the other two. It'll be a month easy before there are clones to be taken.
IMG_0884.JPG
The MAC1 x Orgi is the wierdest plant I have grown other than Freakshow, but it looks like it's trying to be a normal plabnt now instead of funky re-veg stuff
IMG_0882.JPG

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If you wonder about grocery store blackberries... The one on the right was picked yesterday, on the left was today. Tomorrow I'll fill one of those, and after that I'll need a bucket for a few weeks. Niether of these was from the store, but the ones on the right were tossed in the fridge. Yesterday they looked like the ones on the left... and I bet if I put them out on the counter for a day or two they'll ripen back up to black...
IMG_0887.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Back when I was going to breed the Momma Moonshine, the main thing I wanted was to find the same pheno I liked from before.
IMG_0877 (2).JPG
I have flower clones of all three. No clue how the left and middle will turn out, but the one on the right is the right one. Get it? LOL

It has a unique fermented berries and body odor funk that is better than it sounds. I could cull the two on the left and kill their clones and move on, but I have no clue if the other two might be better. They are not nearly as rank, even though all three look like triplets.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Stoner notes

I guess the reason I re-mentioned the Mommas is that is the first strain I loved that I have no more beans of and no way find more. And I have the mini blow-pop size cflower clones I am hoping I can use to perpetuate the line, and it's the first one I am thinking long term mom just for those reasons. I don't recall the high being mind-blowing - but I grew shit weed back then and it was still good. And if it was memorable then it is worth hanging on to now.

All of the stuff I have been smoking on I either have more beans, can easily buy more from a seed bank - or can get them from @J.James or bribe him to make more if it's out of production ;)

The moral of the story is that I don't regret the clone tent or the practice cloning over the last few months. But it is going to be more focused now.

I see myself cloning the top off of everything in case I find that unicorn, but composting a LOT as soon as it's smoked. The Momma's earned the spot on a memory, but stoner memories are inherently fucked.
IMG_0881 (2).JPG
I have the three skunks hanging to dry, and their top clones have progressed to 1g 8-tops (ish) and still have several weeks to hang out in the 1g's before they need an up-pot (low lighting). The next step if it's a keeper would be getting a cut started and flowering this out. All three are beautiful little plants, but just like I don't need to waste time on "OK" smoke, I don't need to waste floor space flowering out these if they ain't woth cloning and saving.

Damn it's fun to be a weed snob! 😁

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The short version

The Chemdog (favorite plant #2) top clone went mushy - but it was a fem and I have a few more and can (and will) buy more easily.

I'll still clone the top on the next bean and if it takes I'll make more no question. But if it doesn't take or if it's not right buzz it can go and I'll drop more. Laid-back cloning but if there's a "last beans" circumstance I have the capacity to deal with that and likely be successful.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I only have 4 Sangria Cookies fem beans left, but I know that the parents were lost. Hillbilly Bob is trying to recreate it but for now each bean will fall into that "make a stash" category and the last one or two might be mom material. This one looks as frosty as the last few so this clone will likely be reproduced en-masse later on.
IMG_0868 (2).JPG

But I have a LOT of bean to drop and I think the experiment with the last CLHP bean went well getting me a few small harvests that will amount to a good stash. That is likely how all of the special ones will go including the Momma Moonshine.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Last ramble for the evening. My last bean order for a bit should get here Tuesday and even though I have stuff I am dying to smoke already in the bank I think dropping a few of each new pack is only fair, give them each two chances to show me a girl then they go into the hopper with the rest of the beans. an exampleis the Dominions stuff. I dropped two each from 3 different crosses and got only males so far. These will get the same shot.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
I only have 4 Sangria Cookies fem beans left, but I know that the parents were lost. Hillbilly Bob is trying to recreate it but for now each bean will fall into that "make a stash" category and the last one or two might be mom material. This one looks as frosty as the last few so this clone will likely be reproduced en-masse later on.
View attachment 115813

But I have a LOT of bean to drop and I think the experiment with the last CLHP bean went well getting me a few small harvests that will amount to a good stash. That is likely how all of the special ones will go including the Momma Moonshine.
Have you grown county line grapefruit from hillbilly bob?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I jarred the second CLHP. It only took 6 days to dry but it was tiny. Got 22 more grams to cure after I stole a few nugs to try. This is a bowl of a tiny nug, toped with a glove-hash snake and the kief I swept up after trimming (not actual dry sift). The bowl is still sitting there like this and I had to sit down for a minute - and now I feel like doing stoner stuff :) The non sifted kief is full melt... Maybe that's why they call it a hash plant? :cool:
IMG_0888.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
OK. First order from these guys and I made out like a BANDIT! The bottom 6 packs are what I ordered. 2 from Mr. Trees, a Freeborn cross by Brandon Rust, A freeborn cross from a new breeder that the price was right, and two from Blackbird Preservations. Those came with a BP freebie of Gods Paintbrush F2 so now I have to do research to find out what I have - along with a 6-pack of freebie autos and a 7-pack of something CBG. I got some rH packs in 2 flavors, random veggie seeds, papers, some slaps (including for a strain I actually bought?!?! :ROFLMAO:) and a sample pack from that Bioag company that I think will work with my organic stuff. I can't complain that my order came with added research to be done...
IMG_0893.JPG
Dagga Garden <---- link

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
OK. First order from these guys and I made out like a BANDIT! The bottom 6 packs are what I ordered. 2 from Mr. Trees, a Freeborn cross by Brandon Rust, A freeborn cross from a new breeder that the price was right, and two from Blackbird Preservations. Those came with a BP freebie of Gods Paintbrush F2 so now I have to do research to find out what I have - along with a 6-pack of freebie autos and a 7-pack of something CBG. I got some rH packs in 2 flavors, random veggie seeds, papers, some slaps (including for a strain I actually bought?!?! :ROFLMAO:) and a sample pack from that Bioag company that I think will work with my organic stuff. I can't complain that my order came with added research to be done...
View attachment 115830
Dagga Garden <---- link
Looking forward to seeing what comes from all these genetics. Thanks for the show @H.A.F.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Looking forward to seeing what comes from all these genetics. Thanks for the show @H.A.F.
Thanks for looking.

I was thinking about dropping two each of the 7 real weed strains as soon as I see some harvests getting close but I'm a stoner and I change my mind all the time.

Another option I am looking at is one each, and most of what I was already planning to drop. I can get whatever girls they give me and run the others after I cull males. Let karma sort it out.

Main thing is about 14 beans, because 7 girls will fill a tent. But since I a re-asssigning the closet to another flower/overflow room if I get a harem no problem. Usually it's a sausage fest.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Going back in to rearrange. The Momma Moonshine in the middle is done.
IMG_0915.JPG
It's the only one of the three that didn't put out a full-flush second round of pistils, just a cluster here and there
IMG_0907.JPG
But the lowers are looking like this. First thing I noticed was the milky look in the middle. Harder to see because the leaves on these aren't that frosty. It's all in the buds.
IMG_0907 (2).JPG
They got watered, so I'll give it the last night of light aand take it tomorrow afternoon.