The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I had a pint of infused everclear that was just labeled "strong". Sometimes instead of tossing something in the hash bag in the freezer it gets decarbed. Sometimes if it's hung around for a bit without gettingused I'll toss it in the "strong" jar for a few days then re-strain it.

Out of curiosity I reduced it. I ended up wit 11g of decarbed THC oil. Careful licking the spoon ;)

I split it between a half pint of honey and a half pint of maple syrup and am infusing them on the stove. I know honey mixes well with the oil but I'm not sure on the syrup. By the Ardent math counting the oil as roughly 70-80% THC it should be between 50mg and 100mg per teaspoon.

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
I had a pint of infused everclear that was just labeled "strong". Sometimes instead of tossing something in the hash bag in the freezer it gets decarbed. Sometimes if it's hung around for a bit without gettingused I'll toss it in the "strong" jar for a few days then re-strain it.

Out of curiosity I reduced it. I ended up wit 11g of decarbed THC oil. Careful licking the spoon ;)

I split it between a half pint of honey and a half pint of maple syrup and am infusing them on the stove. I know honey mixes well with the oil but I'm not sure on the syrup. By the Ardent math counting the oil as roughly 70-80% THC it should be between 50mg and 100mg per teaspoon.
Let me know how the syrup infusion turns out.i might give that a shot,put that on some French toast and by noon I'll be napping.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Let me know how the syrup infusion turns out.i might give that a shot,put that on some French toast and by noon I'll be napping.
Not a bit. The honey is now nice and green, and the maple has an oil slick on top :mad: I tried adding a little soy lecithin and hitting it with a stick blender, and I'll blend it again once it cools. But I think it has too high of a water content or something.

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Not a bit. The honey is now nice and green, and the maple has an oil slick on top :mad: I tried adding a little soy lecithin and hitting it with a stick blender, and I'll blend it again once it cools. But I think it has too high of a water content or something.
Damm that sucks.it's at least salvageable I'd imagine? Liquid soy or powdered?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Been busy as hell outside making food, and the weed is mostly on cruise control. Yesterday and today I did clone care. Everything got soaked, a few got up-potted and all the Momma Moonshine (#2 & #6) flower clones had roots and got put into cups. Long term re-veg so they'll be in the corner for a while. The other two clones with new cups are from the Crazy Hazy and the Cotton Candy Cookies. I don't have room to flower the moms so I topped them to an 8-top and a 7-top (above the right corner of the propagator). I'll flip them as soon as I have room but may end up flipping the top-clones based on size and keeping the big'uns for preservation. None really had shoots to speak of so there's time. I'd flip them as is and have small 8-tops if I had room.
IMG_0779.JPG
The Chemdog top clone was a mushy mess. I went ahead and flipped the mom because there was almost no secondary growth of limbs. I didn't want to let it get too big and I want the smoke. For tha Chemdog I'm thinking about just popping them alternately with a CLHP and maybe one other favorite feminized bean and buying more as needed. CSI Humbolt is pretty reliable for having those S1's in someone's seedbank if not his own.

Upper left is The Cream re-veg that was good enough for a bigger pot and to kill the mom. The smaller two are the MAC1 cross flower clone and the MM #4 flower-clone I took earlier.

The next row of three is Lemon Tree, BHP and Sangria Cookies. Those already have moms in flower so I broke them down quite a bit. Up-potting to 1g's is next for them before I worry about cloning.

Next to them on the right are the skunks that I took further. No more fan leaves from main stems, all shoots. I also took a few double limbs where I has topped but some shoots below that took off. Minimum necessary to get a clone in the future, and since they are already in 1g's that's the next step. I'm not using any larger pots.

Last is the Sky Cuddler Kush bottom right. It has finally turned the corner and will be getting both an up-pot to a 1g and some clones taken. But it definitely has that lanky OG structure wanting to flop around so it might be the shit. I dropped this bean on fucking NEW YEARS DAY!!!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Didn't get pics after I set the Chemdog in the tent so all those pics are fake news.

I got the first of my AC Infinity clip fans. One of two non-oscillating ones is installed as a lower-level air-mover, so if I need to stuff the tents full it will be easier. I'd rather not, but after the Chemdog I could still fit a few more plants in the two tents. They'll fit nine 5gs, but there's really no point crowding stuff unless it can clear my closet back to a veg area. After the skunks and the CLHP chop that'll probably happen so I'm on the downside of the crowding.

I have room in the closet for all three Albany Piff if they are girls so that's the next project. I can have dirt in a tub in my spare room or I can pot the three Piff's and cull later if it's a male. They are definitely rootbound and needing water daily - including having to let it sit in the tray of water and wick for a bit. I can't mess with that until tonight but since the two boys showed days ago my money is on all three being in a tent for a 14-16 weeks :oops:

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
If anyone has a recipe for something that calls for a half cup of molasses I'm all ears ;)
CRACKLE COOKIES

3 cups flour, spooned in
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
Grated zest of one orange (about 1 Tbsp.)
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp. ginger
1/8 tsp. ground cloves
1/4 tsp. allspice
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 cup Molasses
1 tsp. vanilla
Sugar for rolling
  1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
  2. In a medium bowl combine flour, spices, baking soda and orange zest.
  3. In a large bowl cream together butter and sugar. Add egg, molasses and vanilla.
  4. Stir in dry ingredients and mix until combined.
  5. Form into 1 ½” balls and roll in sugar.
  6. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until set.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
CRACKLE COOKIES

3 cups flour, spooned in
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
Grated zest of one orange (about 1 Tbsp.)
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp. ginger
1/8 tsp. ground cloves
1/4 tsp. allspice
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 cup Molasses
1 tsp. vanilla
Sugar for rolling
  1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
  2. In a medium bowl combine flour, spices, baking soda and orange zest.
  3. In a large bowl cream together butter and sugar. Add egg, molasses and vanilla.
  4. Stir in dry ingredients and mix until combined.
  5. Form into 1 ½” balls and roll in sugar.
  6. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until set.
When I find that tuit thing that's round those are gonna be some lethal cookies ;)

I think the oil (already decarbed) and molasses should probably be blended with that butter first and let cool to make sure the oil binds with something - do you (or anyone that knows) concur?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Couldn't hurt and it would bind that oil up like your saying
Cool. I only mention it because it says "softened, so I'll have to take it full cycle, infuse, chill, then soften.

How small can you make the cookies and them not fuck up in the oven? I'm going to have to divide everything up by doses and I'm thinking less is more. I'd rather eat two cookies than half of one ;) Might end up doing a double batch

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
If anyone has a recipe for something that calls for a half cup of molasses I'm all ears ;)
My Mom has a brown sugar brownie recipe that's close to this and adds a dusting of powder sugar to the top. The tip on the intro to this recipe talks about the percentage of molasses as the brown sugar you select for the flavor.

"There are many different types of brown sugar such as light brown, dark brown and Muscovado.

Each type of brown sugar contains a different amount of molasses from 3.5% molasses in light brown sugar to 6.5% molasses in dark brown sugar."

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Did a quick check to see if anything was in dire need since this was day three since watering. The Auto's don't count in the "days" thing and get water whenever they want. Tonight they were bone dry so they got attention before I checked ripeness on the close ones. That Mind Crawler is taking off and looks to be a twin of the Cheesecake Smoothie. I brought the Freak in here for better light but it's just a novelty. So far they fall into the "OK smoke" category that does have a good nose and flavor. That's another I'll just keep one going of whenever I think of it. I have 19 left in a 20-pack of regs and male/female really doesn't matter ;)
IMG_0780.JPG
The Smoothie is starting to smell, and plump up. If a little 5qt pot does this consistently for the good ones, I can keep one in here with a Freak. most of the time.
IMG_0781.JPG
The Bluperskunk and SkunkXXX #1 both have plenty of leaf ambers, but need a few more days. The CLHP is skipping milky it seems.
IMG_0783.JPG
There is plenty of amber down deep and it looks like the tricks are just going clear to amber in the pics. But the main thing it that the trich landscape is looking rough. Not even and plumping, like some are already gone. So it's a goner tonight at 7 weeks and 3 days.
IMG_0783 (2).JPG
I also got another male Piffster but I have two proud pistil-wearing girlies wanting new shoes ;)
Now I go back and water everything and get tent pics.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My Mom has a brown sugar brownie recipe that's close to this and adds a dusting of powder sugar to the top. The tip on the intro to this recipe talks about the percentage of molasses as the brown sugar you select for the flavor.

"There are many different types of brown sugar such as light brown, dark brown and Muscovado.

Each type of brown sugar contains a different amount of molasses from 3.5% molasses in light brown sugar to 6.5% molasses in dark brown sugar."

Any kind of baking and I stick exactly to the recipe. Substituting things of dirfferent consistency always seems to fuck things up (molasses and brown sugar) I have cookbooks full of shit I'll never bake because it just ain't my bag. I can chef up some real food like a madman, but baking and measuring sucks ass. I just like the end result - not the process. 🤷‍♂️

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
Any kind of baking and I stick exactly to the recipe. Substituting things of dirfferent consistency always seems to fuck things up (molasses and brown sugar) I have cookbooks full of shit I'll never bake because it just ain't my bag. I can chef up some real food like a madman, but baking and measuring sucks ass. I just like the end result - not the process. 🤷‍♂️
Exactly just make sure your head is properly seasoned then the baking is easy peasy 🔥💨

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I emptied both tents then put stuff back with a plan. The canopy on everything but the BHP and Sangria Cookies is roughly the same. Since they needed the adjustable height lights all the most recently flipped stuff joined them. High chairs for three of them, and I'll fuck with it more next watering.
IMG_0802.JPG
With a clip fan I could fit one more in here. This is all the stuff that will harvest next so the Momma Moonshine was the main move.
IMG_0794.JPG
The next two to go are the Bluperskunk and Skunk XXX #1. Nice fade starting on the blooper.
IMG_0795.JPG
The closet is now the two Albany Piff, and the two CLHP. The SOG is a 7g so it won't fit in an 8- or 9-plant tent. But the 5qt pot will fit anywhere. It's the same size as the autos and it they were on 12/12 it would be a perfect match. They may all end up together on 12/12 in the mini tent. I think the Mind Crawler needs to beef up a little more on 18/6.
IMG_0805.JPG
The first chop this round is the CLHP. Lots chunkier than the mom and 4 days earlier.
IMG_0809.JPG

So harvesting the first skunk and the blooper won't make a difference in clearing out the closet. After the next plant goes then I'll look at all that again.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have a little 8' peach tree that I put in when I bought the house 4 years ago. This year I can see that pruning is needed. There were limbs drooping under the weight. Last year a late frost got all of them. This year I am doing a ferment for my plants. Just brown sugar and fruit, equal weight. I have an LAB in the beginning stages and still have to mix it with milk, so I am saving a quart of each to do ferments. As soon as I get that brewing I'm gonna start the ferments. Then I can add a shot of LAB when it's done to give it a boost. I already have a jar of green peaches fermenting from ones that it dropped early due to overcrowding.

The blackberries are from one new spot I found about 10sqft. I tossed my blackberry clones. I have too many and can keep them where they are...
Some of these are the size of a quarter.
IMG_0813.JPG