The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
HC x GSC getting some purp-fade. This is between the two.
IMG_2759.JPG
Plump top to bottom. This one's fine with a 4-top :cool: Starting to smell very sweet in the tent.
IMG_2760.JPG
Here's the camera mainly for trich purposes. This is a decent pic, but not perfectly clear.
IMG_2767.JPG
zooming in on the lower part, the milky versus clear ratio is pretty evident.
There's little to no amber, but the sparkles are the clear trichs. The cloudy ones don't reflect the light.
IMG_2767 (2).JPG
Sometimes a whole section is clear, depending on what it focused on, so I take the pics at an angle That way something will be clear enough to count ambers even it the pic in general is trash. Sometimes you get both. .
IMG_2770.JPGIMG_2770 (2).JPG

IMG_2766.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think I left three of the PD alone. The biggest one, the smallest one, and a middle one. The rest I at least snipped the tall skinny central stalk, some I trimmed all that I sould see that has a stem. The runt had no large stalks, but a even coating of tiny ones. IMG_2774.JPG
Here's the 'after' just removing the top-stalk.
IMG_2776.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Looks like the babying worked. might not be culling til after flip now. All 4 are slow, but popping the next node now.
IMG_2784.JPG
The rest are fine too
IMG_2786.JPG
Just starting to get shoots on the Mimms. If they carry the triploid trait like the main stem it's gonna be a shrub.
IMG_2787.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I stuck the last clone in dirt. Two yesterday had roots poking out of the foam, today I picked the foam away to find roots. Didn't have much for roots, but they were there - sink or swim. The first one was put in the cup Wednesday morning. Two yesterday
IMG_2806.JPG

No re-veg yet but I'm thinking that's a given now. There were some roots on the outside of the clear cup so I opened it and tucked them back in ;)
I like to see the roots get a little furry before transplant if I can. That's why I love the clear inner cup. Once you see the fur it means the plug will likely stay together to make it easier to repot.
IMG_2807.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Now I know that by monday I should see roots to the edge on the latest one.

I wonder if getting them repotted asap would help with the re-veg, or if letting them get root-bound a little would be what does it - or if it matters.

I think this one will get a new pot soon, then the next two I'll try one each way.

other stoner thoughts. The PD re-vegging sets that tent back and clogs the whole mess with the starters. Not happening again with me dropping before I know I'll have room. I'm flipping the testers where they sit, except the 4 in the seedling tent. When I find girls they get a new pot. I may be culling stuff besides the males depending on the ratio. Meaning PD or bagseeds. Not other testers.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Hippie Crippler x GSC
Day one of week nine at 12/12
IMG_2810 (2).JPG
Purping nicely. The left one is done enough since i have two. Lots of milk and about 2-3% amber on the lowers. A little more up top. She got watered, and is going dark in the morning until I get around to chopping.
IMG_2813.JPGIMG_2814.JPG1615595455468.png
The second one will go more amber before I screw with it. I want to be questioning if I waited too long LOL
IMG_2816.JPGIMG_2817.JPGIMG_2818.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The volunteer plant is top center, and obviously different from the others. Much thicker indica looking leaves, so I could probably start weeding out candidates. The left bagseed is growing like normal and pruined like everything else I grow. The right one and the runt all had very energetic shoots, and had a beaytiful flat canopy under the 4 tops. I pruned some non-hackers that didn't reach, but there were none that stretched past that canopy. Really cool. So on both I sait screw the tops, I'll get those on the other plant. I am pruning the fan leaves as soon as they make shade and letting that canopy scrog out. I have a few more leaves to prune since yesterday.
IMG_2819.JPG
I stuck the tiny-tent plants in here, so everything can flip whenever it's ready.
IMG_2825.JPG
And the 4 Homecoming Queen will be in here for a while, seeds dropping around them... No hurry, and I may flip each one at different times.
After they are all rooted and up-potted one light is going off, and I'm going to keep them growing slow if they like it. IMG_2826.JPG
The PD? Yeah, this is gonna be fun...
IMG_2821.JPG
The new tops are showing regular(ish) leaves popping, so it won't be long to see where this goes.
IMG_2823.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The main reason I'm not rushing the HQ is that I have over an ounce from the first tiny plant. It's almost cured, and I have a nice little clone that'l, be turning brown any day now, probably another ounce. With all the other recent fire I chopped I really don't need it - :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Second is that I've never done a mother plant where the goal is not a quick harvest. Need to try it for a bit.
Not that these will be moms (they're already grandkids) but I think the concept is the same.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Stoner Rock Trivia - no prizes or nothing
What band, album(shows my age). and song featured the following spoken text?

"I mean, they're not gunna kill ya, so if you give 'em a quick short, sharp, shock, they won't do it again. Dig it?
I mean he get off lightly, 'cos I would've given him a thrashing - I only hit him once!
It was only a difference of opinion, but really...I mean good manners don't cost nothing do they, eh?"

FluffySquish

Sofa King
Stoner Rock Trivia - no prizes or nothing
What band, album(shows my age). and song featured the following spoken text?

"I mean, they're not gunna kill ya, so if you give 'em a quick short, sharp, shock, they won't do it again. Dig it?
I mean he get off lightly, 'cos I would've given him a thrashing - I only hit him once!
It was only a difference of opinion, but really...I mean good manners don't cost nothing do they, eh?"
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon (1973)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
"Yes, absolutely in the right!"
"I certainly was in the right!"
"You was definitely in the right. That geezer was cruising for a bruising!"
"Why does anyone do anything?"
"I don't know, I was really drunk at the time!"

The story about this stuff is kind of cool. Roadies, studio musicians, even Paul and Linda McCartney (They were playing the same venue as Wings) were asked questions from "interview cards" The question previous to these answers was "when was the last time you committed violence?" The follow up question was "Was it Justified, were you in the right?"

That middle one was Linda answering the follow-up for Paul :ROFLMAO:

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
"You was definitely in the right. That geezer was cruising for a bruising!"
Remember my sister used to say cruising for a bruising for a period growing up. My how the lexicon has changed. Consider ourselves very fortunate to grew up with the best music but was too young to go see all these bands play live. No complaints lucky to catch them in their half life. Shine on H.A.F.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Remember my sister used to say cruising for a bruising for a period growing up. My how the lexicon has changed. Consider ourselves very fortunate to grew up with the best music but was too young to go see all these bands play live. No complaints lucky to catch them in their half life. Shine on H.A.F.

I lived in the middle of nowhere but on the outskirts of a venue city. Short car trip and a bus bus ride took us to the Omni and we saw everyone - there was nothing else to do but drive around and get high. We did that too LOL.

Watch any David Gilmour performance of a Pink Floyd song with ANY other artists and you know he was the Floyd. Without him they would have never made it out of the odd hippie-psychadelic odd-ball section of the record store. Syd Barrett going insane from LSD was one of the best things to ever happen in the rock world! 🤪

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Homecoming Queen by County LIne
High School Sweetheart x Baguettes (Afficianado)
Medium to short plant. 30 day veg, 56 day 12/12. One of the fastest finishers I have grown recently which was a treat.
IMG_0324.JPG
No fatness to it, dainty little nugs - but lots of them
IMG_0328 (2).JPG
IMG_0334.JPG
Super frosty nugs, not so much on the leaves. trimming went quick without having to change scissors much.
IMG_2295.JPGIMG_2309.JPG
This has zero dankness! Smells like a prom queens thighs ;) Seriously there is an almost perfume sweetness to it. There's a hint of pine from the air freshener dangling from the rearview, Maybe a little undertone of that nervous sweat :ROFLMAO:
A few have some purple tint to them which is cool.
IMG_2842.JPG
Took the lid pic this way to see the uniformity and miniature density they have going on. The little pea-sized 'sub-nugs' are all solid.
IMG_2829.JPG
The prom date comparison ends with the smell unless that girl had a nasty side. This is stoopid potent! IMG_2832.JPG
I packed a mini-cone just to see, but I think it will end up getting finished in a bowl. You can see that the grind is chunky rather than fluffy.
Really not meant for a grinder any more than it is for a joint. Second set of nugs through the grinder and I was cleaning the teeth with a pocket knife. The taste has nice fresh smoky taste on the inhale (stop laughing - like BBQ smoky from the kief flashing) You get the terps on the exhale though fresh washed linen/dryer sheet (the perfume coming out) but with a pine or "outdoor fresh" dryer sheet LOL
IMG_2840.JPG
If he sells these beans don't buy them, I think it will be addictive :ROFLMAO:
Only downside period was that I went through 13 beans to find one girl (hence the clones) but I would gladly do it again.