The James Gang

Has anyone heard anything from him lately? Or know what’s happened with him?
Looks like he left about the same time Hust and Sfrigon left......
Not affiliated at all with that exodus. Just don’t know where him and his gal dropped off to. Had sent him a care package in June and they disappeared a month or so later. I know he wasn’t the type to just flake and hope all is well with them both.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Clones all have new growth now, should be keepers if I want them.
IMG_1893.JPG
I like the little cups. Ordered another pack. Out of 10, not counting the one that snuck into the pot, only one had about a 3" taproot sticking out the bottom. What I like about bag-seeds is fuck it. I carefully dumped it into my hand keeping the dirt-plug in tact, eased the root out of the hole, then jammed the cup right back over it. I pulled a few to make it less crowded, and all had a small rootball starting at the base and about a 5" taproot.
The sneaky one is still green, and showing some leaf growth so apparently the tap being broken didn't matter as long as it had follicles starting.
IMG_1897.JPG
And I never had the heart to kill the Freak. Been outside in all weather for a week or so. Near freezing a few times. rained a few times, thriving.
IMG_1898.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
In the past I have pruned up the flower clones to be as close to my regular plants as possible. I am thinking the tiny VSL will just be left alone to see the full flower-clone growth.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think 9 of these in my tent vs 9 of the old ones will give me a better return on the acreage. As soon as I have room I think the PD will be split evenly between the three-gallons and the three-gallon-light and we'll see.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I set aside the buckets, hydro-marbles and lids, and the water-level tubes - but I am using the 4-outlet air pump to set up some curing jars.
I have the pump with an outlet for each of 4 half gallon mason jars, I have holes drilled in wide-mouth lids for in/out check valves, and for now the air stones in the bottom of the jar.

I have it set up in a milk crate copying someone on here. If that person happens to see this and chime in I'd like to see your rig, but I am not searching the site for it :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think everything from the November flip can be chopped at any time. There are ambers on all, so I am watching the big picture part. Still a lot of clear to go with the amber that I don't care about now. They are also starting to get that opaque silvery look from a distance. Looking for overall white-ness and a they are close there as well.IMG_1904.JPG
The Blueberry Freeze (L) and MinMuff (R)
IMG_1907.JPG
Croquembouche
IMG_1914.JPG
BBF
IMG_1920.JPG
And overall, the height of the ones left
IMG_1906.JPG
is only a few inches more than the ones in the closet. The skunk houseplant is on stilts again...
IMG_1921.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Wierd. I have one Paradise Diesel that has still not shown sex (flipped 1/14) There are NO preflowers anywhere. I think the first pistils (or balls) I may see will be on the tops.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Here's the rig. I started out worrying about the seals on the tubing where it goes through the lids. I have a spare unopened tube of RTV now for example. Then I remembered I'm pumping air through them. :unsure:

So I found the drill bit that made it the hardest to squeeze the tubing through and called it good. I have the Hydra Hobbit in a couple of jars, but that is larf and everything. When the other three are ready for jars I'll consolidate it into one jar. I just have it on a timer to come on for a half hour every 6.
IMG_1942.JPG

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Oh, I was also worrying about shut-off valves for the unused jars - stooooooopid! Fucking stoner - damn thing is running regardless if it is pumping air through empty jars or not 😂

Keep it simple, stupid!

But if I ever want to try the hydro stuff none of that kit is altered. Might need tubing.