The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@High kev - I am still learning what I like. The Sangria Cookies has all the stuff I have been liking. I like the sour smells - cheese, some of the cookies, a few have had a pickled smell - Dank Sinatra, Momma Moonshine, Hydra Hobbit (I think it's any LBF cross). The Lemon Tree is like that too, but with a hard citrus punch that is nice in small portions :)

Aside from that, pure buzz goes to the 4th gear It's more of a caramel smell, rich, earthy diesel. If the cross I have going doesn't bring the same I'll be dropping more soon. The buzz is just an all around winner.

But I still have strains I haven't tried, and more on the way in the near future. Looks like good stuff in the tent now, and if the Paradise Diesel has a few of the cheese pheno that's another one.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Except for the Cheap Thrills that nannered and wasn't that great, the only ones I have had less than stellar plants from have been testers. Go figure. Nothing that is shelf ready has been less than 'great smoke'. From JJ or anyone else.

golgotha

Really Active Member
I have some County Line Diesel running....they are in their 9 litre pots just vegging out a bit...but you know when you know it will be robust?

I know...the thing is puny...3rd node with a chopstick stem....and thats pretty nice.

I have 3 going ...hoping for girls. I think it will be beastly...and that is what i am after...always.

Pine Tar Kush is insane....the tightest internodes i have ever seen. I cleared out 8 inches and 10 or 12 nodes...crazy.

Vietnamese Silver Leaf and Sangria Cookies in 5 gallons and a couple bad mojo under house arrest....do you have balls mam ?

:)

I agree with organics...the flavor is worth it alone...there is no comparison.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Sooooooooo - I'm a soil grower. I didn't have enough 3gal pots to have my rooms all filled with flowers in them.

I spent $35 and ordered a 10-pack of nurery pots. Repotting today or tomorrow, the package showed up today! Perfect!

Open it up, and I have a complete hydro set-up for 4 buckets. IMG_1769.JPG
Not really mad, I think they lost $.

Still not doing hydro - at least for weed. This might be a perfect setup to start the burping-factory auto-cure setup.

Dis39

Really Active Member
Interesting, found the listing you ordered. Someone complained about the same problem. I just ordered them, hoping for the same kit you got. Im not a hydro grower, but for the price, Id like to at least learn the basic skill.

In my eyes this is Amazon having the wrong barcode associated with the listing. Id say if your looking for a 4 bucket hydro set up, go order the Viagrow 3gal 10pk.

Someone complained in 09/20 and 12/20 of the same issue. Strike while its hot, hope for the best. Way to go growers not reporting this to Amazon.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Interesting, found the listing you ordered. Someone complained about the same problem. I just ordered them, hoping for the same kit you got. Im not a hydro grower, but for the price, Id like to at least learn the basic skill.
I'm not even interested in it for weed. I am percolating how and where for tomatoes or peppers or something that isn't a 4-month time investment for nothing if I screw up. Something you harvest continually once mature instead of a one-and-done

Dis39

Really Active Member
I'm not even interested in it for weed. I am percolating how and where for tomatoes or peppers or something that isn't a 4-month time investment for nothing if I screw up. Something you harvest continually once mature instead of a one-and-done
Hah, thats exactly where I went too, peppers. We do 400 sq feet of veggies outdoors, but I have wanted to do an indoor pepper project for a while now. Talking to the wife to see if she wants to do some hydro ornamentals.

Edit: Large volume auto burper would be great for this price.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think I have it figured out, and the Angel Heart is deciding everything - I hate that.
IMG_1787.JPG
It can't go in the closet, because it would be directly under a light - so it and any tall stuff stays in here.
I am playing with what can go where in my head, but I think the four closest in height from the November flips will go to the closet. Easier to check progress for harvest.
One of the two Three Headed Dragon x LBF is closer to finish and shorter, the other can stay tented. IMG_1784.JPG
Croquembouche F1
IMG_1786.JPG
Blueberry Freeze F2
IMG_1785.JPG
'88 Minesota Muffin,
IMG_1782.JPG
These are stretching almost enough to make the switch without propping stuff up.
IMG_1790.JPGIMG_1789.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
They need water tomorrow, so the shuffle will probably happen then. These got it tonight, and a top-feed. I have two undecideds now, but I am thinking 11 girls.
IMG_1778.JPG
Being OCD or having attention to detail, whatever, I can dig the assembly line aspect of this grow - but the plants will not be getting much individual attention. Yesterday they each lost the bottom two fat fan leaves, and the first two sprouts on each limb. The lower two limbs lost the little fan leaf as well, the upper ones just the shoots.

Today they each got a tablespoon of Jump Start scratched in, and watered - all different amounts of water to soak some could have waited. (the no individual attention thing) - then they lost any fan leaf that was pointing towards the middle, 4-6 leaves per plant, but not the upper ones. Just the stuff that will get scrunched up when I stake them.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Some sunk some swam. Some of both size HQ clones were trash. The ones with complete droop are pretty obvious. IMG_1791.JPG
I kept 4 of the 9 mainly due to space for now. I dumped the others, and I did cull one good one but the rest had no additional root growth. So I have hope for the keepers that all looked better than it did. The VSL are the shrubby ones, and are sprouting nicely, even the baby. The Angel Heart is the skinny one on the left
IMG_1795.JPG
I am using this dead space of having no veg room except this little tent to play with some bagseeds and try my new little pots to see if I like them.