The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Lost both Momma Moonshine to maleness. That's 4 in a row now - Which means next drop I should do two-three - but then all would be girls.

From now on if the regs aren't testers I'm dropping one each of more strains. Nature is gonna decide what I get, so I'll have more possibilities of checking them off the "smoked it" list.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The clones are starting to get going. About one every 12 hours has roots poking out. Bottom right corner is all the empty foam chunks I broke off before I planted them. The two big ones on the left are VSL, and one of the tiny ones. I only kept the tiny Angel Heart Beautiful plant but super tall.
The first Homecoming Queen popped today. 8 to go.
IMG_1701.JPG
Flowers
IMG_1706.JPGIMG_1704.JPG

Last edited:

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Lost both Momma Moonshine to maleness. That's 4 in a row now - Which means next drop I should do two-three - but then all would be girls.

From now on if the regs aren't testers I'm dropping one each of more strains. Nature is gonna decide what I get, so I'll have more possibilities of checking them off the "smoked it" list.
We’re going to have to ask you to use nongendered language in here from now on...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Corner left is the Spahn Ranch girl. She was the prettiest of the three, and the first to show - doesn't matter what the others were - gone.
Center is the lady 4GxWLD which is nice since I only had one of two pop.
The right two are the HCxGSC, and one looks to be male, the other nothing yet, and nothing on the freak.
IMG_1721.JPG
These all got soaked. Checked a few and saw nothing sexy.
The Early Skunk and the other three December flips got a top-feeding
IMG_1723.JPG
Had to secure several of these to keep from breaking them when I roll them around. Going to have to upgrade the Angel Heart to a full-size pole before she gets too much weight on her.IMG_1722.JPG
And I potted the clones. The ones that were already potted are on the right, have roots already out the bottom, but did NOT like their time in the open air. The soil was already warm, so the rH is there. I soaked the new stuff with room-temp water so no fog.
IMG_1724.JPG

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
On the clones, I have generally low humidity. 40's to 50's year round. I have the vents open on the domes, and it's sink or swim. In a few days (sooner on the big VSL) they'll need to be in pots.

Since they are flower-clones all that vegetation will be gone. The sprouts are the goal, and I only need a few each.

But if they don't like the low humidity I drop beans - no worries.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I took the domes off an hour before lights out, lights on was this. Domes gone. IMG_1744.JPG
I potted one Angel Heart and ditched the other. I potted the two large VSL, but the tiny one looks so perky I had to keep it too.
Then 9 Homecoming Queen that'll get pots as they show roots.IMG_1747.JPG

If I was a breeder, I would like seeing a nice uniform crop like this a week into flip. IMG_1743.JPG

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think the Freakshow is male, but not out yet. I waited on the HCxGSC and it paid off.
Lost 3 PD, but found one girl and most not showing anything. The boys were vigorous, 3-4 balls at some nodes.
IMG_1751.JPG
This is all girls now, but I'l have to wait for quantity and to see what stretches what stays where. The three shorties in the big tent will likely find a new home too. IMG_1750.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
14 plants in the not-sure tent.
Room for 8 without crowding. 9 with.
10 if I jam another in the closet but more likely pulling one out.

But I'll likely just keep them all and go with two gallons if needed.

Losing males isn't bothering me, looks like the overall drop vs keepers math was pretty close.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
One more girl, one more boy, the oddball at the bottom is likely a boy.
IMG_1758.JPG
Already passing the Early Skunk in here
IMG_1757.JPG
I took out all the props, the two short young ones are directly under a light getting the best. They still may stretch some, and if so I want it.
IMG_1754.JPGIMG_1753.JPG

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Looking at the Angel Heart and thinking about breaking her down.

But I have room, and would rather see a few other plants start stretching to match, or at least close then put the tall ones back in the closet.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Sink or swim for the HQ clones. none were drinking well, soil staying damp so I repotted them all in mostly dry soil. Some are definitely not gonna make it, a few looked fine but slow. One had good roots and went into a one gallon, and the mini VSL looked great.
IMG_1766.JPGIMG_1767.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Started with 18 Paradise Diesel
2 didn't pop - 1 got culled - 4 boys
The three on the left are leaning female, the 8 on the right have pistils. IMG_1768.JPG
If all 11 are girls then I need to do the pot math adding the 5 in the closet.

I think just waiting a bit might be best. They aren't needing water every day yet, since they were in the smaller pots and got up-potted to the 1 gallons.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Since I am not getting the closet back soon for veg, I am leaning towards keeping everything where it is and just using assorted size pots for the PD. Mostly 2 gallons with however many threes will fit. I'll yank them all out and play with empty pot arrangements to figure it out before I move dirt, then they can go back in repotted.