The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I just have to decide what to keep. I don't know if I just want to do a little SOG and keep them all, or keep a few and veg them out bigger.
The main reason was the Homecoming Queen, since I have the first female in history :ROFLMAO: So obviously the other strains I took are rooting first...

The VSL is supposed to be a real long flower, so keeping one or two seems more likely. I already have one in the tent.

The Angel Heart I am undecided on. The mom is real lanky and looks long flowering as well. If the flower clone thing kicks in and there are more nodes closer together I might like it better than the mom. Definitely no long veg on those if I keep them. As soon as they get good sprouts with true leaves they flip.

The Homecoming Queen (High School Sweetheart x Baguettes) just sounds like something really tasty and the mom looks great. One of the short ones in the big tent. This might be my next grow instead of seed dropping - which would play into how many of the others I keep.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Waiting on sex
IMG_1662.JPG
IMG_1663.JPG
Cruise control
IMG_1665.JPG
Muffin starting to turn
IMG_1668.JPG
And I culled. Keeping one or two of the VSL, both had roots poking, easy choice which two of the six.I broke away the top corners of the cube before I planted it, just to get the dirt closer to the roots.
IMG_1671.JPG
and I ditched the taller Angel Heart, hoping the smaller ones stay smaller. Might keep one. IMG_1672.JPG
And this is the HQ momIMG_1670.JPG

Last edited:

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Homecoming Queen on the left, Vietnamese Silver Leaf on the rightView attachment 81912
Smelly tent - the Angel Heart looks like that poor girl that hit puberty about a year before her classmates and always got picked first for basketball...
View attachment 81913
Early Skunk and PD
View attachment 81914
The assortment and the freak
View attachment 81915View attachment 81918View attachment 81916View attachment 81917
What’s with the Freak? What the hell is down with it ?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Ah i just read your explanation or as good as it gets . I wasn’t even sure if it was actually weed or some herbal plant you’d thrown in with the grow
What I read was that it was bred by a dude goes by shapeshifter at CSI Humboldt. Stopped making them, so there's not a lot out there.

Most people that get them breed them - I'm an idiot - but I split them with @J.James and maybe he'll mess with them in the future.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
County line genetics tent......
3 sangria cookies

DA6DC6FF-D648-4A60-AC91-A25FCB8A749F.jpeg

3 purple jelly pie

9D4E5557-CA9B-48C6-99F5-B88B845AECF4.jpeg

3 county ticket

FA17D4C4-D1A6-461B-AA48-1A44C3A00FC4.jpeg

they are all looking great the sangria cookies are looking the best tho.
I am really digging the early tastes of the Sangria Cookies. There are definitely different pheno's in the bag, even though they looked identical. Either that or letting one go longer really changed the terp profile. The later one has a way more intense fuel smell (for now) but they won't be cured until beginning of Feb.

Meatman

Meat Master
I am really digging the early tastes of the Sangria Cookies. There are definitely different pheno's in the bag, even though they looked identical. Either that or letting one go longer really changed the terp profile. The later one has a way more intense fuel smell (for now) but they won't be cured until beginning of Feb.
Hell ya I’m excited for them from seeing yours they look like something I’m really going to like

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Hell ya I’m excited for them from seeing yours they look like something I’m really going to like
I have about a quart of each, a little less of the first one. I ground up a few of the nug-lets of each to try in a bowl. Just dry they are both a good buzz. Any time I see two pheno's I want to drop another one. I have some of eso's gear I haven't run, some greenpoint regs, and some of JJ's stuff I ran years ago and haven't run well yet. As well as a bunch of new stuff I haven't seen girls of yet or haven't tried.

So what do I do? take clones LOL

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The clones will likely stay in smaller pots, 2g max, and are not for show, just more bud. I'll keep 4-6 sprouts on each and flip them. They'll be in the littlle seedlilng tent until I get a veg tent open.

With fems it's a space commitment unless one doesn't pop. I can fit eight 3-gallons in the tent, so at some point I'll pick an assorted 8 fems and run them.

With regs I keep my rotation going by filling in the spaces. I'll drop planning on keeping 75% but know it won't be.

Meatman

Meat Master
I have about a quart of each, a little less of the first one. I ground up a few of the nug-lets of each to try in a bowl. Just dry they are both a good buzz. Any time I see two pheno's I want to drop another one. I have some of eso's gear I haven't run, some greenpoint regs, and some of JJ's stuff I ran years ago and haven't run well yet. As well as a bunch of new stuff I haven't seen girls of yet or haven't tried.

So what do I do? take clones LOL
Ya I have a ton of everyone oh here’s stuff and I just placed 3 orders from some other guys with some crazy stuff I’m going to try out my next run should be pretty insane, I’d like to keep cuts but I have so much other stuff that I want to try as well

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
After things open up I am shifting the closet to veg, then both tents for flower. But I'll have a mess of girls in both tents and the closet for a bit, and I'll spread the ones in the flower tent out if there's room.

I'll probably only keep one of the AH and VSL clones just because I went to the trouble. I have more beans of each. The Homecoming Queen is a Baguettes cross which was a $$$ pack-o-beans he got. I have a feeling it is destined for greatness. If it has issues I shitcan the lot LOL