The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Up-potted 4 of the half-pots just out of curiosity. Topping soon. The Freakshow doesn't seem fond of the low humidity so I stuck her in the corner for the least wind. Makes sense with all that leaf surface area.
IMG_1523.JPG
The last group was the tall bunch, these are all chunky. Toss-up on whether the BBF (in tent) or the MinMiff (front left) have the fattest tops since they are in different rooms.
IMG_1524.JPG
But the Croquembouche has the frost and fur title hands down.
IMG_1525.JPG
The DS clone is gone, there's maybe a dozen total buds on it. No weight to speak of, but it's pretty. I yanked the fan leaves and put her in the dark for a day or three. These are still stretching, The Angel Heart (back center) is setting on the floor, tall and lanky. She showed really early compared to
the others, so she got a bigger pot earlier. But the Homecoming Queen (last to show, front center) has passed them all in flower production. None of the others have tops to speak of yet.
IMG_1520.JPGIMG_1521.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Sangria Cookies update. Puffing on it all day as needed, there was a regularly scheduled edible in the mix, but I still have one of the three cones left. Definitely gonna cure up nice, and probably the last time it'll see cones. This be bowl weed LOL

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The retired stoner life is awesome. went to bed early, got up early, gettin' shit done! :ROFLMAO:
The one gallons got topped except the Freakshow. I'm not even going to bother talking about 'her' unless she gets her own update since she's just growing. Didn't get watered with the rest because it wasn't light, so it's already on it's own schedule. The 4 one gallons in the back lright corner are the PD that I up-potted from the half's. Also got rid of the trays since everything can be bottom-fed now.
IMG_1527.JPG
And I had an epiphany - with my 3 spaces, and not doing another massive veg-grow like now, my closet should be my veg space, and the tents for flower.
My lighting in each area is identical, But the veg tent currently has two HLG 135's while the other two have the HLG-260.
I would only need one of the 135's to veg the closet so I would have a spare, and I can fit 16 1-gallons in there.
Exhaust on the veg tent is only 4", but I can shift that to a 6" in a day.
Since none of these stretched crazy, they can fit back in the tent after I chop the Sangria Cookies - and will. IMG_1529.JPG
And she's so close. I might pull her when I chop the dark Dank Sinatra.
IMG_1528.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Finally close enough. 70 days/10 weeks from flip.
This is on the top so there's lot more clear. with the amber. Very 'light beer' colored ambers on her.
The lowers have almost no clear, and it matches every pic I took LOL
Gonna stick her in the dark with the dank clone and figure it out tomorrow.
IMG_1540.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Product review:
Food huggers and glass bubblers.
1610064095418.png
Amazon.com: Hoan Silicone Food Huggers, Set Of 4, Assorted (5262716): Kitchen & Dining
IMG_1556.JPG
My stimulus present was a new mini-bong. Love glass. Anyway I bust shit. I have granite counters, some tile floors, and I'm a stoner. And I usually bust shit when I'm trying to be extra careful. Anyway, the GRAV bongs with a flat disc base are my choice, and this second one was a perfect fit for the extra huggies I had from putting protection on the first one. :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Next to harvest, the November flips. These will be in the tent soon
IMG_1571.JPG
And the little skunk will go in the closet with the flippers. IMG_1568.JPG
Those on the left are the first 8 flippers. Topping the PD next watering.
IMG_1572.JPG
Blueberry Freeze has dark green/purple leaves.
IMG_1569.JPG
And the clones are cloning
IMG_1577.JPG
Flash and no flash
IMG_1573.JPGIMG_1574.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Topped the PD. The others minus the Freak, will get flipped Monday (day 28). The smaller pots are now just for plants I know will stretch a lot. Live and learn. One more grow aspect fine tuned.
When I up-potted the 4 from half's to gallons, it was by no means rootbound. The cup-shape fell apart on a few during transplant.
But they had roughly the same number of nodes as those in the bigger pots, so it's not slowing them down so much as it's stunting them.
IMG_1578.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
After I stole the larf, ths little Sangria Cookies is an ounce and a quarter of pure goodness. IMG_1587.JPG
The next will be just under 2oz. IMG_1592.JPGIMG_1597.JPG
And with almost 5g of prime hash [>75 - <120m] that smells edible from the trim on the two
IMG_1590.JPG
I'm snagging an extra pack of these myself for when the tester beans run out!

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I just ordered some too.
I have been getting some great beans lately. I can only think of a few that I am not excited to run again, but this is in the top 5 so far in my short career. And the first one's not even cured yet.

Easy grow, healthy, rock-hard nugs with a great leaf-to-calyx ratio, and those leaves are solid frost top and bottom. Frosty fans, great smell from the first pistils, etc. No worries about her not getting burped during the cure, I love the smell. Actually have several jars now that are a blast to open. It has almost a gingerbread smell, but with a little more pine or rosemary and less cinnamon. I'm sure there's a spiced bread somewhere this smells exactly like, but that's as close as I can get.