The James Gang

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Mind blown. I love learning stuff I didn't intend to learn. This can't be an anomoly. They all have roughly the same number of leaves out.
View attachment 80909both s
The Spahn Ranch biker weed is rocking two phenos
View attachment 80908
So, let me get this straight.... The plants up-potted to one gallon are that much bigger than the ones up-potted to HAF gallons?

Except maybe the Freakshow.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So, let me get this straight.... The plants up-potted to one gallon are that much bigger than the ones up-potted to HAF gallons?

Except maybe the Freakshow.
Exactly! All dropped the same day, same watering schedule etc.
Other than the small ones being all Paradise Deisel, there's no difference except the solo-cup to gallon, and the half-cup to half-gallon.

angel4us

Super Active Member
I need to get uppotting !!! Got some seeds started in solo cups and was hoping to sex them before uppotting but only one - deluxe sugarcane x bb hamma - is showing sex ... unfortunately it was a male but I uppotted it and put it in window to mature snd get some pollen and it was root bound in solocup!!!!! So definitely need to up pot today

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Stoner thoughts on the pot size.

The plant size will also be effected (deductive reasoning) at stretch.

Stretch is always expressed as a % of plant height. But it also seems to matter how mature a plant is - more mature, more stretch.

I think once figured out it could definitely be useful in controlling node spacing on really stretchy plants and stuff if you start early.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The babies all got soaked again, and the small pots were more ready than the large. Since the little ones will be ready before the big ones next, they'll be on different schedules until flip. So I am going to up-pot a few into one gallons and see what happens comparatively.
IMG_1486.JPG
The Minnesota Muffin is getting fat and the Croquembouche is getting frosty.
IMG_1469.JPG
The BBF is getting fat as well.
IMG_1481.JPG
Neither the Dank nor the Sangria are showing much amber, but lots of fall colors
IMG_1470.JPG
But the star is the SC
IMG_1471.JPGIMG_1482.JPG
IMG_1484.JPGIMG_1483.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I needed to check to see how heavy they were anyway so I pruned single-blade seed-leaves and their sprouts on everything, including the Freakshow. I am going to attempt to treat it like all the others to a point. I'm keeping it aroung a bit longer before flip. I was shocked at the number of viable shoots there were at that level. Only a few weren't killing it, and I am leaning towards keeping node 3 and 4 unless an individual plant says 'no' :) A few could have been topped, but I'll hit that hurdle next watering.
IMG_1496.JPG

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
The babies all got soaked again, and the small pots were more ready than the large. Since the little ones will be ready before the big ones next, they'll be on different schedules until flip. So I am going to up-pot a few into one gallons and see what happens comparatively.
View attachment 81009
The Minnesota Muffin is getting fat and the Croquembouche is getting frosty.
View attachment 81002
The BBF is getting fat as well.
View attachment 81005
Neither the Dank nor the Sangria are showing much amber, but lots of fall colors
View attachment 81003
But the star is the SC
View attachment 81004View attachment 81006
View attachment 81008View attachment 81007
Dam good lookn plants dude! That SC is quite the looker!🔥
Who is this hillbilly bob the SC came from?
Both of the SC u grew was sum fine lookn plants!🔥 Nice job bro

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Hillbilly Bob is the other half of County Line Genetics, He doesn't do the forum thing but has access to verified elite cuts and will be doing the majority of the Feminized Selection at County Line for the foreseeable future. He is very particular about the stability of his lines and hasn't formally released anything up to this point but we are doing a limited early release of the Sangria Cookies this weekend. We also hope to get a regular seed version of his Hippie Crippler released this year if everything goes as planned.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Lineup is set. The December flips are Angel Heart, Homecoming Queen, Vietnamese Silver Leaf, and Early Skunk.
The November flips got water, which is the 4 in the closet and the BBF in the back left corner here.
IMG_1499.JPG
The Homegoming Queen and the other December plants weren't in as dire need of water, but they are still getting some tonight. and I am getting cloning stuff ready for the unicorn. She has some nice shoots.
IMG_1501.JPG
The second Rock Island Rocket had nuts. But was a beautiful fail. IMG_1508.JPGThere was a crop of clone sized shoots.
IMG_1510.JPGIMG_1511.JPGIMG_1512.JPG

Just getting started fucking around with them tonight. More pics inevitable...

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Hillbilly Bob is the other half of County Line Genetics, He doesn't do the forum thing but has access to verified elite cuts and will be doing the majority of the Feminized Selection at County Line for the foreseeable future. He is very particular about the stability of his lines and hasn't formally released anything up to this point but we are doing a limited early release of the Sangria Cookies this weekend. We also hope to get a regular seed version of his Hippie Crippler released this year if everything goes as planned.
This weekend you say? I’ll be watching! Wouldn’t mind some of that Sangria Cookies Myself!

angel4us

Super Active Member
All right now !!! Got some sc on the way ! Can’t wait to dunk them seeds !!!!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This weekend you say? I’ll be watching! Wouldn’t mind some of that Sangria Cookies Myself!
All right now !!! Got some sc on the way ! Can’t wait to dunk them seeds !!!!
Fuck ALL you guys. :cool:

Mine was just chopped on the 27th, and I have been smelling the jar every day, and YOU made me grind up some of the little nug-lets and pack some cones :ROFLMAO:😂 I'll start on that in the morning. 3 cones and we'll see where that takes me in the day...
IMG_1517.JPG
I'm huffing on a Gandalf of goodness for kicks, the bit that wouldn't fit in the cones. Tasty and smooth already, buttery/fruity smell in the jar, a little more gas ground up.

I was going in to take a few clones from the only female Homecoming Queen known to man (the unicorn). then I smoked the above bowl... Look what it made me do!!! IMG_1516.JPG

:unsure:👆🤪🤪🤪

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I was in the zone... my prep work takes about 5 seconds per clone once I have the cubes ready.
Water pH'd with a little big bloom and some mycho's with the calmag and stuff I usually use for 'plain' water. But I didn't know how many clones I could get. Not keeping them all, but cloning one and cloning 10 is exactly the same hassle.
I watered the Early skunk and it needed food, but until I find a skunk that smells like skunk I ain't cloning one.
The Angel Heart was next and it had the best clones - all the same, all mature, so I snipped what I was going to snip anyway and put it in a cup.
Same for the VSL, but it had a variety of sizes. That is a 14-week flowering plant, so I will keep one of those at most.
The Homeqoming Queen I snipped 12 and kept 11. Only want a few, but you never know what will root. IMG_1514.JPG
A trick I tried that worked the past few times is instead of dipping the stems in Clonex gel after the powder - I used a syringe and put about a pea-size glob on each cube and let it soak in. I figure that most of what you put on is getting scrubbed off as you jam it in the foam. So I tap it with the scalpel a few times to scar the stem, cut the 45 and right into the hormone powder, then jam it in the cube. Any lower leaves I fim-cut - theyusually end up drooping on the foam anyway and getting snipped.