The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I don't think enough can be said about a camera being an important growing tool. Especially when you pull you rhead out of the tent and get to look at the big picture objectively.
Today I was repotting the last babies. I got started a few went well, two fell apart because the roots weren't quite there yet, so I stopped at the 5 in the one gallons at the bottom. I soaked the others to help compact the soil and make a better plug for transplant.
IMG_1276.JPG
Then I look at the picture and see the Skunk is actually growing now and can be flipped - so back to 'work' :cool:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Nice four colas man. Pretty lady there!
Thanks man! My last set of keeping the 3rd node limbs is in flower now. The ones I just flipped and all future ones get a long enough veg to keep nodes 4 and 5 or do a manifold. The two runty limbs isn't worth flipping a week earlier - makes the canopy all screwy as well.

That is all genetics. So far I have run the Hippie Crippler and the Sangria Cookies from Hillbilly Bob. Both look fantastic start to finish, both frosty and stinky, And one was straigh fire to smoke. The other looks like it will be as well :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
GSC (Forum Cut) x Purple Punch from Hillbilly Bob - otherwise known as Sangria Cookies.
170g wet- dense and super frosty.
IMG_1358.JPG
I always hear people talking about scissor hash. Pffft. Lemme introduce the backstrap of harvest-day smoke...
Also a great indicator of when your buds are actually plumping up.
IMG_1361.JPG
Whey you were first checking to see if it was a girl, and those little pistillate calyxes started popping instead of nuts, those are weed caviar.
It's a hash-covered resin bomb, no leaf, and it'll be dry when your trim is if you do the dry-sift thing. You can also pluck them on jarring day when it's dry, whatever. I like these in a bowl for breakfast :cool: . I think they have a much better hint at the terp profile than scissor-gas.
I also had one nug-cident
IMG_1362.JPG
The lowest heat setting on my dehydrator is about 90F, so my trim goes on here for a few hours until it's just dry. I usually work it one time on the screen gently, and the stems and any squishy leaves that don't crumble go back on for another half hour or so. For one little plant this will be a FAT load of hash. I'm bored so there'll be pics of that too LOL
IMG_1363.JPG
IMG_1366.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I like that graduated sifter set. So far it seems every strain is different as far as where the 'good stuff' is. I'm not anal about keeping it all separated, but if it already sifted out as lesser grade it won't get better. So that stuff gets added to a bowl. But the range that had the most in it is usually the primo. The LVTK s1 I did had really small trich-heads, but was covered. Most of the stuff landed on the 75m and 66m screen, where the Sangria Cookies hit the 75m and 96m pretty even. It's about 3-4g from one plant of trim.

After I chop the next one, and it all has a week or so to cure a bit I'll re-run the whole mess through the sifter again.
IMG_1398.JPG

Opie1

Master Grower
GSC (Forum Cut) x Purple Punch from Hillbilly Bob - otherwise known as Sangria Cookies.
170g wet- dense and super frosty.
View attachment 80605
I always hear people talking about scissor hash. Pffft. Lemme introduce the backstrap of harvest-day smoke...
Also a great indicator of when your buds are actually plumping up.
View attachment 80606
Whey you were first checking to see if it was a girl, and those little pistillate calyxes started popping instead of nuts, those are weed caviar.
It's a hash-covered resin bomb, no leaf, and it'll be dry when your trim is if you do the dry-sift thing. You can also pluck them on jarring day when it's dry, whatever. I like these in a bowl for breakfast :cool: . I think they have a much better hint at the terp profile than scissor-gas.
I also had one nug-cident
View attachment 80607
The lowest heat setting on my dehydrator is about 90F, so my trim goes on here for a few hours until it's just dry. I usually work it one time on the screen gently, and the stems and any squishy leaves that don't crumble go back on for another half hour or so. For one little plant this will be a FAT load of hash. I'm bored so there'll be pics of that too LOL
View attachment 80608
View attachment 80609
Awesome stuff HAF! Is the other one as frosty or is it frostier? Only 2 beans? And both are really nice

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Only 2 beans? And both are really nice
Yeah, remember? Bob tricked me and put a dud on top in the tube. That made me drop two next drop instead of one, and both were fine :unsure: 😂 sneaky bastard! :cool:
Awesome stuff HAF! Is the other one as frosty or is it frostier?
They look about even for frost, but I expect a little more weight out of the longer one. I'm thinking it should plump up even more. It's not putting out new pistils like the other one was - which was why that one went first. I want to see this ripen without all the new bullshit in the way :)

The berries smell is gone though. We'll see how it sets up in the jars, but the hash has a sour fruit smell. Like wine but not.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Stoner report - The Cob.
First, the half-ounce attempts that were not as controlled for temp. It definitely shanged the buzz profile. I did all of these with Sacred Lotus clone-weed because I had plenty! I tossed a few nugs of the fresh on top for comparison. So far, I have tried it in the bowl, as a joint itself, and blended. I would compare it to cigar tobacco vs cigarette tobacco. In appearance, in burn, etc. No terps. Those are gone and it's a smooth, but sometimes harsh smoke. No psychadelic trips or anythine (yet) from smoking it 🤪 .
IMG_1410.JPG
I have enjoyed it best mixed with other stuff. So how I have been using it is after I grind a handfull of nugs to pack some cones, there's usually some leftover. I keep that in doob-tubes for handy one-hit bowl-weed - or I 50/50 it with the cob. It slows the burn down, intensifies the buzz, great stuff if you're bored.

This is the jewel that I went scientfically by the instructions. It was in a soux vide for 24 hours then a week on a seedling heat-mat, This is the third unwrapping, the first two I put new paper on it and re-vacuued it.
IMG_1400.JPGIMG_1401.JPGIMG_1407.JPGIMG_1407 (2).JPG
Report tomorrow if I'm vertical :)