The James Gang

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Here's the last two of my Heisen testers. Putting more pic on his page. I am DYING to ess how these two play out with the weight per pot thing. I bet it's closer than it looks. node-spacing can be deceptive ;)
These are the Lemon-tree batch. The Sundae Driver cross smells like a pineapple. The S1 is tall, and has almost no pistils left, and very few amber. Silver. Still has the lemon pledge smell, but getting a smoky-deisel note to it.
View attachment 76893
The Lemon Trees look great!

How tall is that one on the right and how much did it stretch?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I am ready to stay up and party for the time change.

I made budder today, and made it a strong batch. I didn't do anything but lick the utensils when I was done - then I ate lunch and took a long peaceful nap :)
one pound of butter, and 18g of decarbed keif. The butter was clarified first, so the volume wasn't the same as for a whole pound which made it a little stronger since I did "pound math" for the amount of keif to use.

I got 4 of these hershey-bar molds (each pat is about 3ml) which is what I base the dose-strength for the whole batch on. IMG_0470.JPG
I used the Nova to infuse the butter, and I didn't strain anything to fill the 4 molds since I knew I had extra.
I used a big syringe to get budder just from the top and transfer to the molds, and I got this
IMG_0472.JPG
Then I used a 120m strainer to press out the rest and have enough to re-melt and fill another few molds. I keep it all in the freezer until use, it will mold in the fridge.
IMG_0473.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think my exhaust has issues on the flower tent. I can't even get to it without emptying the tent and moving it. Humidity was up to 80 this morning. Lights are on to the exhaust controller, but no air moving. Opened the tent and shut the bedroom door to keep light out until I can dick around with it with the lights on tonight.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
rH dropped back to the 60's but there was moisture on the walls. I am thinking several things. The Heisen plants are close enough to chop which leaves 6 plants. The closet can flower 6 and I am more worried about the closest to harvest than the others. There's some fat buds in there.
IMG_0492.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Sundae Driver x Lemon Tree 145g
The two large limbs were each over 50g, same as the big plants. The smaller ones were node 3 and stayed small. Keeping nodes 4 and 5 gets a more even plant, but takes another week to flip. Perfectly happy with this result. Smells of pineapple but a little more sour.
IMG_0505.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
AC Infinity 'muffin' fans. I got a single and a double to play with. The double just has an estra connector with about two feet more of wire. I like that it extends from the end after the plug for the first one, rather than having two cords splitting in a Y.
I got the ones with plugs instead of USB's.
These are the 120 x 120 x 38 mm ( 4.7 x 4.7 x 1.5 in. ) | Airflow: 40 to 110 CFM | Noise: 21 to 47 dBA
The pro's and con's so far are that they make wind instead of a breeze if needed. They have a hinge thingy that is adjustable for mounting - but they won't work with tent poles. Makes it easy to rig it to something that does though. They are light though, so zip-tie mounting is not out of the question. You have to screw on the guards and the hinge.
IMG_0507.JPG
After seeing them I think the double will go to replace the fans in the closet, just because i wouldn't have to rig any pole-mount

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I just ordered another 6" exhaust fan. The one with issues is under warranty still if it's bad, but I know they won't last forever. Screwing around with cleaning/repairing/warranty whatever might take time so if I can't tap it or jiggle a loose connection and make it work I need a spare.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Not a damn thing wrong with the exhaust. went up in the attic and I think the carbon filter froze up. I made a rig with the carbon cloth around a PVC box-frame instead of rocks and pebbles in mesh. Rocks and pebbles are better. Ripped the thing off and it's fine now.

I have a spare everything now... or will on Thursday...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm not so worried about smells. as long as it doesn't permeate the house. More worried about a bunch of moisture in the attic, but the rH here as been way low since I moved in. all seasons.

So I think the carbon cloth may have just clogged like a regular dust filter, then the moisture built up.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Don't think I posted this because I got side-tracked.
Lost the last Homecoming Queen to gender awareness... culled and up-potted.
I have one Left Behind 4-top and one Christmas Tree, and a Dank Sinatra 3-top all flower clones.
One Sangria Cookies is gonna need to be tied because it's stretching sideways on the nodes that got the heavy LST. It was the taller of the two.
IMG_0499.JPG
And these look the same today as they did in this pic yesterday.
IMG_0500.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I was worried - now I don't think I am. there's a definite variegation to the Purple Jelly Pie leaves. I thought it was a deficiency at first, ot just a need for food. I fed her because she was due anyway, nothing extra, and looking closer the leaves seem healthy as fuck. The newer leaves are yellow as well and it looks like they are darkening as they age.
IMG_0535.JPG

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I was worried - now I don't think I am. there's a definite variegation to the Purple Jelly Pie leaves. I thought it was a deficiency at first, ot just a need for food. I fed her because she was due anyway, nothing extra, and looking closer the leaves seem healthy as fuck. The newer leaves are yellow as well and it looks like they are darkening as they age.
View attachment 77159
Hmm. That’s odd. They’re pretty! Looks like a mag deficiency.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Hmm. That’s odd. They’re pretty! Looks like a mag deficiency.
Thought the exact same thing b4 i even read ur reply.. Lookd like a mag issue. But seeing he gave mag allready makes me wonder why its the only 1 like that.. Some are just odd sometimes. Looks healthy besides that..

Allways enjoy ur thread @HAF. Keep up the good work man!🔥

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Thought the exact same thing b4 i even read ur reply.. Lookd like a mag issue. But seeing he gave mag allready makes me wonder why its the only 1 like that.. Some are just odd sometimes. Looks healthy besides that..

Allways enjoy ur thread @HAF. Keep up the good work man!🔥
It is the only PJP in there is why it looks different. And I have confirmed that it is an early sign that I snagged a purple pheno. This should be epic.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
It is the only PJP in there is why it looks different. And I have confirmed that it is an early sign that I snagged a purple pheno. This should be epic.
Hell ya that cool af.. Thats weird that pheno displays that characteristic...
Im a huge fan of any strain that gives u dank ass grapey terps. Ive seen alot of good things on that jelly pie. Ive got like 5 reg beans of that jelly pie from gps myself. Hoping when time comes i can find at least 1 good female out of them..
The PJP u got isnt that from JJames? Like many others uve ran from him im sure itll be stellar! I love the story from him. Getting to run n breed beans that his father left for him is SO COOL!
Thx ✌