The James Gang

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
For what it's worth I am not officially a subscriber to the dark period thing. I think it's bro-science - but whatever. It falls into the "can't hurt" category. These plants will get three more days to ripen rather than me chopping them tonight.
That is the same reason I do the dark period sometimes, just to let them ripen more while clearing space under a light. Haven't noticed a difference in product.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That is the same reason I do the dark period sometimes, just to let them ripen more while clearing space under a light. Haven't noticed a difference in product.
Yeah, they were 'side' plants I should have culled but had room for. Now I don't. Probably get an ounce out of the two little plants, After I try them it might go straight to hash (after curing) since I have the big ones to play with.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Babies
Finally got roots on and potted 4 of the 6. Trashed the two slow ones, butt I broke them open and the roots were starting on them as well.
IMG_9959.JPG
I'll get a pic when I do the next batch, but i broke off all of the horticube that I could that had no roots in it before I put it in dirt. One time I did this the soil wicked away the moisture from the cube and they died off because the roots weren't out enough to compensate. IMG_9973.JPG

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Babies
Finally got roots on and potted 4 of the 6. Trashed the two slow ones, butt I broke them open and the roots were starting on them as well.
View attachment 74655
I'll get a pic when I do the next batch, but i broke off all of the horticube that I could that had no roots in it before I put it in dirt. One time I did this the soil wicked away the moisture from the cube and they died off because the roots weren't out enough to compensate. View attachment 74656
I put mine in dry as hell coco for a few hours and it wicked a lot of moisture out of the cubes. Might have stunted them but I was too lazy to turn on the auto water ahead of time. Benefit of coco is though you can’t overwater so they got a hell of a soaking at lights on.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The SL are looking harsh. Getting close to done though.
lvtk is the front center and the mighty-midget dank sinatra is behind it.
sacred lotus clone in the back corner and the cheap thrills in front of that.
IMG_9969.JPG
left behind is front left, HC x RS are the other three. I culled one of the tall ones because I know 3 is the limit of what I can keep. IMG_9970.JPGIMG_9971.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I put mine in dry as hell coco for a few hours and it wicked a lot of moisture out of the cubes. Might have stunted them but I was too lazy to turn on the auto water ahead of time. Benefit of coco is though you can’t overwater so they got a hell of a soaking at lights on.
I just made sure there was soil covering what was left of the cube and soaked the hell out of it. When the roots start 'working' I'll see the soil start drying out - and if it's just dry right over the cube I know it's probably the cube and not the roots.

it also got them into some soil-food and some good rooting mycho's

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If you really want to mess with a conspiracy theorist, out wierd them - they won't know how to respond.

"I think the earth is flat"

:rolleyes: "Oh, you're one of those people that beleive in earth..."🤪

Streetpro09

Tester
If you really want to mess with a conspiracy theorist, out wierd them - they won't know how to respond.

"I think the earth is flat"

:rolleyes: "Oh, you're one of those people that beleive in earth..."🤪
Are you referring to my poor attempt at trolling those guys in the presidential debate thread? Cause I expected more of a response but I guess people don't like to mess with crazy. Lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Are you referring to my poor attempt at trolling those guys in the presidential debate thread? Cause I expected more of a response but I guess people don't like to mess with crazy. Lol
Nah, there was a meme that had the same type of joke.
We never landed on the moon
Oh, you beleive in the moon?

Something like that.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Took the last of the Left Behind clones today, and crowding here will be what drives moving everything else.
kept two of the potted Dank Sinatra in and two out to see which take better.
They aren't the flower clones, so I'll likely keep one of the others if they start.
IMG_9976.JPG
These are doing fine but would probably benefit from more light.
IMG_9975.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Notes and shit I was thinking about.

I have a second HLG65 light that I could add, but this is just a little shelf with a curtain in front and no ventillation, and I don't know if that would warm it up too much.

I have a second HLG135 I could add to the 'veg' tent that is in 12/12 - but it only has a 4" exhaust fan so I think heat would be an issue there.

If I shifted the plants around tonight, I would have to cull 2 of the HC x RS of the 4 plants in the once and future veg tent.

If I harvest one Sacred Lotus that's in a 5gallon I can keep 3, maybe all 4 if I make them tall and skinny. I also have the wardrobe and a 3-ish day dark period if one is close.

I got two more fans to help with crowding in the two flower areas.

I need a bigger seedling area or to just keep the damn veg tent on 18/6

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Big night so far. trimming, tightening up spread-y plants, and I have a veg tent back with only one cull.
The short HC x RS that had the least even canopy got gone. No room at the inn. IMG_9977.JPG
The Cheap Thrills drew the 'short' straw because I needed a short plant to fit in the Heisen closet. But the stool is about 6" too high to be perfect. the CT might still stretch some, so if needed it's back to individual upside-down pots of assorted sizes. IMG_9984.JPG
And the veg tent. I gave the seedlings a good watering a few days ago, but not soaked. They are all ready for more, but the Sangria Cookies (bottom two) won't get their soaking yet being a week behind. But they are catching up rapidly. IMG_9985.JPG